It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech. -- Mark Twain

interests / soc.culture.china / To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

SubjectAuthor
* To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCPwog wacker
+- Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn FromRusty Wyse
`* Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCPByker
 +* Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn FromMainspring
 |`* Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn FromSomeone
 | `- Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCPByker
 `* Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn Fromwog wacker
  `- Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCPByker

1
To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

<ddd32b61-b79c-4caa-aa47-ddb213b683ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3807&group=soc.culture.china#3807

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 05:44 UTC

Wow, bold claim. The author of this article will be labeled a Communist.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/22/china-belt-road-development-projects-usaid-state-department-foreign-aid-assistance-budget/

But its undeniable. All over the world, people can see for themselves..

China builds infrastructures, US builds military bases.

Chinese cultivate farmlands, Americans build weapons testing ground.

China makes peace, US makes war.

Simply put, China constructs, US destructs.

US wants to counter Chinese Bridge and Road Initiative with Build Back Better World Partnership.
Easier said than done.
First, the Americans will have to proof to the world that they can build. For this, they will have to replace their decrepit infrastructures with advanced modern ones, with competitive speed and cost.
Second, no frequent change of government. Infrastrucutural projects may last more than one or two American Presidency. You can't have one President says "Go!", then another says "Stop!".

Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

<b5429f7b-053f-4944-9823-f3d77821f101n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3811&group=soc.culture.china#3811

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From
the CCP
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:13 UTC

On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 10:44:11 PM UTC-7, wog wacker wrote:
> Wow, bold claim. The author of this article will be labeled a Communist.
>

> https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/22/china-belt-road-development-projects-usaid-state-department-foreign-aid-assistance-budget/
>

> But its undeniable. All over the world, people can see for themselves..
>
> China builds infrastructures, US builds military bases.
>
> Chinese cultivate farmlands, Americans build weapons testing ground.
>
> China makes peace, US makes war.
>
> Simply put, China constructs, US destructs.
>

> US wants to counter Chinese Bridge and Road Initiative with Build Back Better World Partnership.

"Build Back Better World Partnership" against China!!!

> Easier said than done.
> First, the Americans will have to proof to the world that they can build. For this, they will have to replace their decrepit infrastructures with advanced modern ones, with competitive speed and cost.
> Second, no frequent change of government. Infrastrucutural projects may last more than one or two American Presidency. You can't have one President says "Go!", then another says "Stop!".

Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

<O6ydna6jEO5C0GL9nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3833&group=soc.culture.china#3833

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:05:50 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:05 UTC

"wog wacker" wrote in message

> Wow, bold claim. The author of this article will be labeled a Communist.
>
> https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/22/china-belt-road-development-projects-usaid-state-department-foreign-aid-assistance-budget/
>
> But its undeniable. All over the world, people can see for themselves..
>
> China builds infrastructures,

That start to crumble as soon as they're finished.

> Chinese cultivate farmlands

That turn into deserts after the aquifer has been sucked dry.

> First, the Americans will have to proof to the world that they can build.
> For this, they will have to replace their decrepit infrastructures with
> advanced modern ones, with competitive speed and cost.
> Second, no frequent change of government. Infrastrucutural projects may
> last more than one or two American Presidency. You can't have one
> President says "Go!", then another says "Stop!".

Face it, democracy IS "inefficient": "The single democratic virtue is
patience, not only because of the complexities of the issues and the
complexities of the governments to address these issues, but also because
you will have checks and balances that will slow things down."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgzH0oMqk8M. Americans, particularly
Liberals, these days don't have patience. They want instant gratification,
and they'll get it, unfortunately...

Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

<uOWdnWbPw-XLHmL9nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3839&group=soc.culture.china#3839

the CCP
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
From: MSp...@zeex.net (Mainspring)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 23:53:57 -0400
 by: Mainspring - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 03:53 UTC

On 07/26/2021 08:05 PM, Byker wrote:
> "wog wacker"  wrote in message
>>
>> Wow, bold claim. The author of this article will be labeled a Communist.
>>
>> https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/22/china-belt-road-development-projects-usaid-state-department-foreign-aid-assistance-budget/
>>

>> But its undeniable. All over the world, people can see for themselves..
>>
>> China builds infrastructures,
>
> That start to crumble as soon as they're finished.

Exactly. Like the USSR, China BUILDS TO IMPRESS.
The foreign press swoops in, takes their pictures
and spouts praise for the commies - then leaves.
Who CARES if it all crumbles to dust next week ?
Didn't happen.

Just WAITING on the Three Gorges dam ... I've
already heard a few nasty rumors about its
structural integrity.

They'll blame it on an "earthquake" or maybe
"foreign saboteurs".

Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

<cILLI.91785$Lr1.85542@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3840&group=soc.culture.china#3840

Followup: soc.cultured.china,talk.poltics.misc,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.rush-limbarugh,alt.tv.pol-incorrout
the CCP
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fuzzy-logic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
From: some...@some_where.now (Someone)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:11:50 -0700
 by: Someone - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 04:11 UTC

On 7/26/2021 8:53 PM, Mainspring wrote:
> On 07/26/2021 08:05 PM, Byker wrote:
>> "wog wacker"  wrote in message
>>>
>>> Wow, bold claim. The author of this article will be labeled a Communist.
>>>
>>> https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/22/china-belt-road-development-projects-usaid-state-department-foreign-aid-assistance-budget/
>>>

>>> But its undeniable. All over the world, people can see for themselves..
>>>
>>> China builds infrastructures,
>>
>> That start to crumble as soon as they're finished.
>
>   Exactly. Like the USSR, China BUILDS TO IMPRESS.
>   The foreign press swoops in, takes their pictures
>   and spouts praise for the commies - then leaves.
>   Who CARES if it all crumbles to dust next week ?
>   Didn't happen.
>
>   Just WAITING on the Three Gorges dam ... I've
>   already heard a few nasty rumors about its
>   structural integrity.

You haven't heard a single fucking reliable thing about it. You're not in any
position to have heard anything reliable about it. Anything you've heard or
read came from a fake news lie site. Fuck off.

>   They'll blame it on an "earthquake" or maybe
>   "foreign saboteurs".

Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

<807e1355-94be-417f-b08f-98591cd362ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3847&group=soc.culture.china#3847

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 07:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
the CCP
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:02 UTC

On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 12:05:58 AM UTC, Byker wrote:
> "wog wacker" wrote in message
> >
> > Wow, bold claim. The author of this article will be labeled a Communist.
> >
> > https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/22/china-belt-road-development-projects-usaid-state-department-foreign-aid-assistance-budget/
> >
> > But its undeniable. All over the world, people can see for themselves..
> >
> > China builds infrastructures,
> That start to crumble as soon as they're finished.
>
> > Chinese cultivate farmlands
>
> That turn into deserts after the aquifer has been sucked dry.
> > First, the Americans will have to proof to the world that they can build.
> > For this, they will have to replace their decrepit infrastructures with
> > advanced modern ones, with competitive speed and cost.
> > Second, no frequent change of government. Infrastrucutural projects may
> > last more than one or two American Presidency. You can't have one
> > President says "Go!", then another says "Stop!".
> Face it, democracy IS "inefficient": "The single democratic virtue is
> patience, not only because of the complexities of the issues and the
> complexities of the governments to address these issues, but also because
> you will have checks and balances that will slow things down."
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgzH0oMqk8M. Americans, particularly
> Liberals, these days don't have patience. They want instant gratification,
> and they'll get it, unfortunately...

It's the US infrastructure which is crumbling.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=us+crumbling+infrastructure

In the case of the US HSR, it does not crumble because it does not have the chance to do so. It's not even getting off the ground!
Where's US HSR?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_OPXF1bX9o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p__teJLmY3k

Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

<LeydnbgWZdgoGZ38nZ2dnUU7-NnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3862&group=soc.culture.china#3862

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fuzzy-logic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:12:05 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:12 UTC

"Someone" wrote in message news:cILLI.91785$Lr1.85542@fx08.ams1...

> You haven't heard a single fucking reliable thing about it. You're not in
> any position to have heard anything reliable about it. Anything you've
> heard or read came from a fake news lie site. Fuck off.

"Follow up to":

"talk.poltics.misc"

"alt.fan.rush-limbarugh"

"alt.tv.pol-incorrout"

Looks like I'll have to filter out Easynews too...
the CCP
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fuzzy-logic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
From: Someone <someone@some_where.now>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:11:50 -0700
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:7795155 talk.politics.misc:5671754
soc.culture.china:1217592

Re: To Win Friends and Influence People, America Should Learn From the CCP

<7pSdnQQD-c02LJ38nZ2dnUU7-avNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3871&group=soc.culture.china#3871

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.building.construction,alt.building.architecture,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.asian,soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:23:52 -0500
 by: Byker - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 01:23 UTC

"wog wacker" wrote in message

> It's the US infrastructure which is crumbling.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=us+crumbling+infrastructure

Yours is crumbling faster than ours:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2DtL-Wjkc

I'm amazed the Shanghai Tower didn't topple:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GlTFDmKGa0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6DCUmvmj7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqniTqtvkjU