From: ddantg...@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg …
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 20:20:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 20:20 UTC

Rapid Response: Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,

We are Fiona Godlee and Kamran Abbasi, editors of The BMJ, one of the
world’s oldest and most influential general medical journals. We are
writing to raise serious concerns about the “fact checking” being
undertaken by third party providers on behalf of Facebook/Meta.

In September, a former employee of Ventavia, a contract research company
helping carry out the main Pfizer covid-19 vaccine trial, began providing
The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio
recordings, and emails. These materials revealed a host of poor clinical
trial research practices occurring at Ventavia that could impact data
integrity and patient safety. We also discovered that, despite receiving a
direct complaint about these problems over a year ago, the FDA did not
inspect Ventavia’s trial sites.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635/rr-80

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»