Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.republicans,alt.elections
From: 68hx.1...@g5t8x.net (68hx.1806)
Subject: Russia Supplies Niger With Air-Defense System & "Advisors"
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:50:55 -0400
 by: 68hx.1806 - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:50 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/africa/20240412-russian-military-instructors-air-defence-system-arrive-in-niger-amid-deepening-ties

Russian military instructors have arrived in Niger with an air
defense system and other equipment as part of the West African
nation’s deepening security ties with Moscow, state television
announced late Thursday.

.. . .

The US/EU get a little distracted and Russia or China
move right into more countries.

Niger has lots of URANIUM - apparently France gets most
of its uranium from there and France is also heavily
into nuclear power plants.

Does the USA produce enough uranium to keep the lights
on in France ???