Well, the handwriting is on the floor. -- Joe E. Lewis

interests / alt.politics / Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

SubjectAuthor
* ‘Kill them all’: inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidD. Ray
+- Re: ‘Kill them all’: inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidBorax Man
`* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidNoBody
 `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidMax Boot
  `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidNoBody
   +* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidSiri Cruise
   |`* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidNoBody
   | `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidSiri Cruise
   |  +- Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidPhil Hendry's Chop shop
   |  `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidNoBody
   |   +* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidPhil Hendry's Chop shop
   |   |`* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidNoBody
   |   | `- Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidPhil Hendry's Chop shop
   |   `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidSiri Cruise
   |    +- Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidPhil Hendry's Chop shop
   |    +* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidNoBody
   |    |`- Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidPhil Hendry's Chop shop
   |    `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidD. Ray
   |     `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidBorax Man
   |      +* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidD. Ray
   |      |`* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidMax Boot
   |      | `- Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidD. Ray
   |      `- Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidSiri Cruise
   +- Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidD. Ray
   `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidMax Boot
    `* Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidNoBody
     `- Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aidMax Boot

Pages:12
‘Kill them all’: inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<mmHOhculncuuuGTexkuNpWAhWTnOPhtg@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38053&group=alt.politics#38053

Date: Sun, 07 Apr 24 21:44:46 UTC
Subject: ‘Kill them all’: inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
 by: D. Ray - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 21:44 UTC

Journalist Jeremy Loffredo goes inside the grassroots Israeli campaign to
block desperately needed aid to the besieged Gaza Strip and elicits the
shockingly candid views of the Jewish Israeli nationalists manning the
barricades.

Setting out on a bus caravan through illegal Jewish settlements in the
occupied West Bank, Loffredo arrives at the Kerem Shalom crossing to Gaza,
filming Israeli citizens as they physically block trucks loaded with flour
and other essential goods. There, a reservist who served in the military
assault on Gaza confesses to an array of war crimes, including blowing up
the offices of UN centers dedicated to providing food to the local
population.

<https://youtu.be/LqRzfb2oMaM>

Re: ‘Kill them all’: inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<20240408200135.6b418d3a@Nostromo>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38061&group=alt.politics#38061

From: rotfl...@hotmail.com (Borax Man)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Subject: Re: ‘Kill them all’: inside
the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 20:01:35 +1000
 by: Borax Man - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 10:01 UTC

On Sun, 07 Apr 24 21:44:46 UTC
D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

> Journalist Jeremy Loffredo goes inside the grassroots Israeli campaign to
> block desperately needed aid to the besieged Gaza Strip and elicits the
> shockingly candid views of the Jewish Israeli nationalists manning the
> barricades.
>
> Setting out on a bus caravan through illegal Jewish settlements in the
> occupied West Bank, Loffredo arrives at the Kerem Shalom crossing to Gaza,
> filming Israeli citizens as they physically block trucks loaded with flour
> and other essential goods. There, a reservist who served in the military
> assault on Gaza confesses to an array of war crimes, including blowing up
> the offices of UN centers dedicated to providing food to the local
> population.
>
> <https://youtu.be/LqRzfb2oMaM>

That is quite an eye opening video. They are blatantly supporting
ethnic cleansing, and to top it off, the young man who just wants them
to go to Europe. Because well, only they can have their own state,
right?

This is quite shocking. If ANYONE said anything remotely like this in
any Western country, they would be utterly pillored, but such
sentiment is expressed here and the rest of the world doesn't care.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<rvk71jdhhtjcptpi220jg56s1nt8n9gfja@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38064&group=alt.politics#38064

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 07:24:59 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 11:24 UTC

On Sun, 07 Apr 24 21:44:46 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>Journalist Jeremy Loffredo goes inside the grassroots Israeli campaign to
>block desperately needed aid to the besieged Gaza Strip and elicits the
>shockingly candid views of the Jewish Israeli nationalists manning the
>barricades.
>
>Setting out on a bus caravan through illegal Jewish settlements in the
>occupied West Bank, Loffredo arrives at the Kerem Shalom crossing to Gaza,
>filming Israeli citizens as they physically block trucks loaded with flour
>and other essential goods. There, a reservist who served in the military
>assault on Gaza confesses to an array of war crimes, including blowing up
>the offices of UN centers dedicated to providing food to the local
>population.
>
><https://youtu.be/LqRzfb2oMaM>

Hamas has declared that they won't stop until are Jews have been
eliminated. What is the alternative solution you would suggest Israel
take?

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<unSQN.839664$p%Mb.579319@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38068&group=alt.politics#38068

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
From: max.b...@lathymes.com (Max Boot)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 06:34:18 -0700
 by: Max Boot - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 13:34 UTC

On 4/8/2024 4:24 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Apr 24 21:44:46 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> Journalist Jeremy Loffredo goes inside the grassroots Israeli campaign to
>> block desperately needed aid to the besieged Gaza Strip and elicits the
>> shockingly candid views of the Jewish Israeli nationalists manning the
>> barricades.
>>
>> Setting out on a bus caravan through illegal Jewish settlements in the
>> occupied West Bank, Loffredo arrives at the Kerem Shalom crossing to Gaza,
>> filming Israeli citizens as they physically block trucks loaded with flour
>> and other essential goods. There, a reservist who served in the military
>> assault on Gaza confesses to an array of war crimes, including blowing up
>> the offices of UN centers dedicated to providing food to the local
>> population.
>>
>> <https://youtu.be/LqRzfb2oMaM>
>>

> Hamas has declared that they won't stop until are Jews have been
> eliminated.

No citation for that, of course.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<1r8a1jlv29hd86ko6mb3ho4f3dhjcvsssr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38075&group=alt.politics#38075

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 07:16:09 -0400
 by: NoBody - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:16 UTC

On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 06:34:18 -0700, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 4/8/2024 4:24 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Sun, 07 Apr 24 21:44:46 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>>
>>> Journalist Jeremy Loffredo goes inside the grassroots Israeli campaign to
>>> block desperately needed aid to the besieged Gaza Strip and elicits the
>>> shockingly candid views of the Jewish Israeli nationalists manning the
>>> barricades.
>>>
>>> Setting out on a bus caravan through illegal Jewish settlements in the
>>> occupied West Bank, Loffredo arrives at the Kerem Shalom crossing to Gaza,
>>> filming Israeli citizens as they physically block trucks loaded with flour
>>> and other essential goods. There, a reservist who served in the military
>>> assault on Gaza confesses to an array of war crimes, including blowing up
>>> the offices of UN centers dedicated to providing food to the local
>>> population.
>>>
>>> <https://youtu.be/LqRzfb2oMaM>
>>>

>> Hamas has declared that they won't stop until are Jews have been
>> eliminated.
>
>No citation for that, of course.

"From the river to the sea..."
Damn liberals are stupid.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<uv3a1q$6s82$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38076&group=alt.politics#38076

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 04:50:14 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:50 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 06:34:18 -0700, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
> wrote:

>>> Hamas has declared that they won't stop until are Jews have been
>>> eliminated.
>>
>> No citation for that, of course.
>
> "From the river to the sea..."
> Damn liberals are stupid.

We can't end gun violence in USA because we haven't killed enough
BLM yet.

Israel can't end its violence because he hasn't killed enough
Palestinians yet.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<wwGGBQbpZnxokAGUiYbIFkysLbghSlAX@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38078&group=alt.politics#38078

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 24 13:38:36 UTC
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 13:38 UTC

NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 06:34:18 -0700, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
> wrote:

>>> Hamas has declared that they won't stop until are Jews have been
>>> eliminated.
>>
>> No citation for that, of course.
>
> "From the river to the sea..."
> Damn liberals are stupid.

Only stupid boomers who believe everything Zionist Jews say think that
“From the river to the sea” means “elimination of all Jews”. It means
elimination of genocidal state of Pissrael, country that shouldn’t have
existed.

Jews can just return the stolen land and leave.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<48cRN.159381$_a1e.111365@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38080&group=alt.politics#38080

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
From: max.b...@lathymes.com (Max Boot)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 07:19:43 -0700
 by: Max Boot - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 14:19 UTC

On 4/9/2024 4:16 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 06:34:18 -0700, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
> wrote:

>>> Hamas has declared that they won't stop until are Jews have been
>>> eliminated.
>>
>> No citation for that, of course.
>
> "From the river to the sea..."

No source for that, of course.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<h2uc1jlb574bna52u0srd4p8otl85t0e5d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38089&group=alt.politics#38089

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:31:26 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:31 UTC

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 04:50:14 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 06:34:18 -0700, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
>> wrote:

>>> No citation for that, of course.
>>
>> "From the river to the sea..."
>> Damn liberals are stupid.
>>

>We can't end gun violence in USA because we haven't killed enough
>BLM yet.
>
>Israel can't end its violence because he hasn't killed enough
>Palestinians yet.
>
>Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Guess Hamas should return the hostages. Glad we agree.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<q6uc1jh5o4b9frti7soacdf1qr412mqc6o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38090&group=alt.politics#38090

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:33:07 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:33 UTC

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 07:19:43 -0700, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
wrote:

>On 4/9/2024 4:16 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 06:34:18 -0700, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
>> wrote:

>>> No citation for that, of course.
>>
>> "From the river to the sea..."
>
>No source for that, of course.

Do I need to? Are you that information challenged?

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<qjxRN.165204$STLe.54857@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38093&group=alt.politics#38093

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
From: max.b...@lathymes.com (Max Boot)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:25:26 -0700
 by: Max Boot - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:25 UTC

On 4/10/2024 4:33 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 07:19:43 -0700, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2024 4:16 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> "From the river to the sea..."
>>
>> No source for that, of course.
>
> Do I need to?

You admission that you swallowed propaganda is noted.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<uv6vp7$16si2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38104&group=alt.politics#38104

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:19:30 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:19 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 04:50:14 -0700, Siri Cruise
> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> NoBody wrote:

>>> "From the river to the sea..."
>>> Damn liberals are stupid.
>>>

>> We can't end gun violence in USA because we haven't killed enough
>> BLM yet.
>>
>> Israel can't end its violence because he hasn't killed enough
>> Palestinians yet.
>>
>> Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
>
> Guess Hamas should return the hostages. Glad we agree.

And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex
him.

But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one
born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were
strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<20240410152307.0abe06e8@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38105&group=alt.politics#38105

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:23:07 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:23 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:19:30 -0700
Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am the Lord your God.

You are a trashed out old hag, basically.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<vggf1j9cih81mc553m5a4a4rvlnkacvo3f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38121&group=alt.politics#38121

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 06:57:50 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:57 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:19:30 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 04:50:14 -0700, Siri Cruise
>> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> We can't end gun violence in USA because we haven't killed enough
>>> BLM yet.
>>>
>>> Israel can't end its violence because he hasn't killed enough
>>> Palestinians yet.
>>>
>>> Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
>>
>> Guess Hamas should return the hostages. Glad we agree.
>
>And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex
>him.
>
>But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one
>born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were
>strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

And the drunk has passed out.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<20240411105803.2d19645c@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38132&group=alt.politics#38132

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:58:03 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 16:58 UTC

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 06:57:50 -0400
NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

> And the drunk has passed out.

Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late Art
Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for his
manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
tortured mind.

In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.

Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...

Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!

It's another tRudy sock up:

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic slithering traitor to America.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<uv9a74$1r2mm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38138&group=alt.politics#38138

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:29:55 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:29 UTC

NoBody wrote:
>> And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex
>> him.
>>
>> But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one
>> born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were
>> strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
> And the drunk has passed out.

Are you are not required to be Jew or Christian. But the Law
remains the Law. Blessed are those who choose to obey the Laws of
Noah and Moses.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<20240411132157.4663c041@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38140&group=alt.politics#38140

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 13:21:57 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 19:21 UTC

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:29:55 -0700
Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

> NoBody wrote:
> >> And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex
> >> him.
> >>
> >> But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one
> >> born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were
> >> strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
> > And the drunk has passed out.
>
> Are you are not required to be Jew or Christian.

SFW?

>But the Law
> remains the Law.

Whose laws?

> Blessed are those who choose to obey the Laws of
> Noah and Moses.

Sound presumption ftmp.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<jj6i1jhrpdqnifhlqttkk49oj3ageoc1ca@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38156&group=alt.politics#38156

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 07:27:25 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:27 UTC

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:58:03 -0600, Phil Hendry's Chop shop
<jon@than.ball> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 06:57:50 -0400
>NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> And the drunk has passed out.
>
>Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late Art
>Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for his
>manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
>tortured mind.
>
>In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
>his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.
>
>Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...

Don't be handing wins to Rudely. That wasn't him.

>Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!
>
>It's another tRudy sock up:
>
>From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.corn>
>

>From: OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net>
>

>From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
>

>From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>
>
>From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>
>

>Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?
>
>You pathetic slithering traitor to America.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<7l6i1jp8887cdpt4dsta46ah8mt649esh3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38157&group=alt.politics#38157

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 07:27:44 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:27 UTC

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:29:55 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>>> And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex
>>> him.
>>>
>>> But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one
>>> born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were
>>> strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
>> And the drunk has passed out.
>
>Are you are not required to be Jew or Christian. But the Law
>remains the Law. Blessed are those who choose to obey the Laws of
>Noah and Moses.

Siri: "Hic!"

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<20240412093148.29e49cca@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38160&group=alt.politics#38160

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:31:48 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:31 UTC

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 07:27:25 -0400
NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:58:03 -0600, Phil Hendry's Chop shop
> <jon@than.ball> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 06:57:50 -0400
> >NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
> >
> >> And the drunk has passed out.
> >
> >Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late
> >Art Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for
> >his manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
> >tortured mind.
> >
> >In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
> >his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.
> >
> >Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...
>

> Don't be handing wins to Rudely. That wasn't him.

Are you certain?

> >Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!
> >
> >It's another tRudy sock up:
> >
> >From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.corn>
> >

> >From: OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net>
> >

> >From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
> >

> >From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>
> >
> >From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>
> >

> >Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?
> >
> >You pathetic slithering traitor to America.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<20240412093258.7e2bc745@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38161&group=alt.politics#38161

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:32:58 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:32 UTC

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 07:27:44 -0400
NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:29:55 -0700, Siri Cruise
> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> And the drunk has passed out.
> >
> >Are you are not required to be Jew or Christian. But the Law
> >remains the Law. Blessed are those who choose to obey the Laws of
> >Noah and Moses.
>
> Siri: "Hic!"

That old truck-driving whore is still banging her princess bride sig
files and lying through her implanted tooth pegs.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<wjUahiVqOxiRjWfSBendnkDvZkZmfDzB@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38790&group=alt.politics#38790

Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.military
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 24 10:36:46 UTC
 by: D. Ray - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:36 UTC

Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
> NoBody wrote:
>>> And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex
>>> him.
>>>
>>> But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one
>>> born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were
>>> strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
>> And the drunk has passed out.
>
> Are you are not required to be Jew or Christian. But the Law
> remains the Law. Blessed are those who choose to obey the Laws of
> Noah and Moses.

The thing is, laws such as “don’t kill” and “don’t steal” apply to people,
and according to the Jews, goys are not humans. So they don’t have to
follow laws “of Noah and Moses” when interacting with goys.

Ever checked the Talmud? It’s fascinating reading.

* “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth,
Jebamoth 94b)

* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between
animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

Et cetera, et cetera.

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<20240428103021.3491bc14@Nostromo>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38815&group=alt.politics#38815

From: rotfl...@hotmail.com (Borax Man)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.military
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:30:21 +1000
 by: Borax Man - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 00:30 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 24 10:36:46 UTC
D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
> > NoBody wrote:
> [...]
> >> And the drunk has passed out.
> >
> > Are you are not required to be Jew or Christian. But the Law
> > remains the Law. Blessed are those who choose to obey the Laws of
> > Noah and Moses.
>
> The thing is, laws such as “don’t kill” and “don’t steal” apply to people,
> and according to the Jews, goys are not humans. So they don’t have to
> follow laws “of Noah and Moses” when interacting with goys.
>
> Ever checked the Talmud? It’s fascinating reading.
>
> * “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
>
> * “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
>
> * “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth,
> Jebamoth 94b)
>
> * “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between
> animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)
>
> * “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

Have you actually read it yourself, or did you just get these lines
from elsewhere?

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<NWuNWFYRiLHFcYQEUAUOlizpgEIldgZT@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38839&group=alt.politics#38839

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.military
References: <mmHOhculncuuuGTexkuNpWAhWTnOPhtg@news.usenet.farm> <rvk71jdhhtjcptpi220jg56s1nt8n9gfja@4ax.com> <unSQN.839664$p%Mb.579319@fx15.iad> <1r8a1jlv29hd86ko6mb3ho4f3dhjcvsssr@4ax.com> <uv3a1q$6s82$1@dont-email.me> <h2uc1jlb574bna52u0srd4p8otl85t0e5d@4ax.com> <uv6vp7$16si2$1@dont-email.me> <vggf1j9cih81mc553m5a4a4rvlnkacvo3f@4ax.com> <uv9a74$1r2mm$1@dont-email.me> <wjUahiVqOxiRjWfSBendnkDvZkZmfDzB@news.usenet.farm> <20240428103021.3491bc14@Nostromo>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 24 23:56:39 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 23:56 UTC

Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Apr 24 10:36:46 UTC
> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> NoBody wrote:
>> [...]
>>>
>>> Are you are not required to be Jew or Christian. But the Law
>>> remains the Law. Blessed are those who choose to obey the Laws of
>>> Noah and Moses.
>>
>> The thing is, laws such as “don’t kill” and “don’t steal” apply to people,
>> and according to the Jews, goys are not humans. So they don’t have to
>> follow laws “of Noah and Moses” when interacting with goys.
>>
>> Ever checked the Talmud? It’s fascinating reading.
>>
>> * “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
>>
>> * “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
>>
>> * “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth,
>> Jebamoth 94b)
>>
>> * “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between
>> animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)
>>
>> * “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
>>

> Have you actually read it yourself, or did you just get these lines
> from elsewhere?

I didn’t read the whole thing, obviously, but I did research these lines.
Talmud is available online, anyone can check it out. Just search by the
reference, for example, “Baba Mezia 114b”.

If you really interested, I recommend this book:

<https://www.clemensandblair.com/product-page/the-book-of-the-shulchan-aruch>

Re: `Kill them all': inside the Israeli blockade on Gaza aid

<ffCXN.50290$lwqa.31275@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38840&group=alt.politics#38840

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.military
References: <mmHOhculncuuuGTexkuNpWAhWTnOPhtg@news.usenet.farm> <rvk71jdhhtjcptpi220jg56s1nt8n9gfja@4ax.com> <unSQN.839664$p%Mb.579319@fx15.iad> <1r8a1jlv29hd86ko6mb3ho4f3dhjcvsssr@4ax.com> <uv3a1q$6s82$1@dont-email.me> <h2uc1jlb574bna52u0srd4p8otl85t0e5d@4ax.com> <uv6vp7$16si2$1@dont-email.me> <vggf1j9cih81mc553m5a4a4rvlnkacvo3f@4ax.com> <uv9a74$1r2mm$1@dont-email.me> <wjUahiVqOxiRjWfSBendnkDvZkZmfDzB@news.usenet.farm> <20240428103021.3491bc14@Nostromo> <NWuNWFYRiLHFcYQEUAUOlizpgEIldgZT@news.usenet.farm>
From: max.b...@lathymes.com (Max Boot)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:56:42 -0700
 by: Max Boot - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 00:56 UTC

On 4/28/2024 4:56 PM, D. Ray, subhuman Nazi filth, lied:

> Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Apr 24 10:36:46 UTC
>> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> The thing is, laws such as “don’t kill” and “don’t steal” apply to people,
>>> and according to the Jews, goys are not humans. So they don’t have to
>>> follow laws “of Noah and Moses” when interacting with goys.
>>>
>>> Ever checked the Talmud? It’s fascinating reading.
>>>
>>> * “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
>>>
>>> * “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
>>>
>>> * “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth,
>>> Jebamoth 94b)
>>>
>>> * “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between
>>> animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)
>>>
>>> * “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
>>>

>> Have you actually read it yourself, or did you just get these lines
>> from elsewhere?
>
> I didn’t read the whole thing, obviously, but I did research these lines.
> Talmud is available online, anyone can check it out. Just search by the
> reference, for example, “Baba Mezia 114b”.
>
> If you really interested, I recommend this book:
>
> <https://www.clemensandblair.com/product-page/the-book-of-the-shulchan-aruch>

Why is it that all subhuman Nazi filth, like you, have an awareness of *every*
last bit of subhuman Nazi filth anti-semitic literature? The fact that some
pseudo-academic wrote this bullshit doesn't change a thing. It's bullshit. There
is no "scholarship" behind any of this, you subhuman Nazi filth.

You know you have lost, and that your loss is permanent.