You will be held hostage by a radical group.

interests / alt.politics / VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby

SubjectAuthor
* VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel LobbyD. Ray
`* Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel LobbyFarmer Giles
 `* Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel LobbySmolley
  `* Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel LobbyFarmer Giles
   `* Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel LobbyJoe
    `- Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel LobbyFarmer Giles

1
VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby

<YdsAVKXFZGctTIfXnBgPuyPnLqPjstyt@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38191&group=alt.politics#38191

Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.british,alt.politics.uk,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 24 18:52:27 UTC
Subject: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 18:52 UTC

Former minister Sir Alan Duncan has exposed the level of control that the
Israel lobby has over the Conservative Party and the British government –
referring to those supporting Israel’s illegal activities as ‘extremists.
Find out how the Israel lobby operates, how it by passes proper
parliamentary processes and how it affects our freedoms.

ODYSEE:
<https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20240412---Former-Minister-Exposes-the-Israel-Lobby:9>

BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>

Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby

<Z-WdnZNGks6VeYf7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38192&group=alt.politics#38192

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 20:59:03 +0100
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.british,alt.politics.uk,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics
 by: Farmer Giles - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 19:59 UTC

On 13/04/2024 19:52, D. Ray wrote:
> Former minister Sir Alan Duncan has exposed the level of control that the
> Israel lobby has over the Conservative Party and the British government –
> referring to those supporting Israel’s illegal activities as ‘extremists.
> Find out how the Israel lobby operates, how it by passes proper
> parliamentary processes and how it affects our freedoms.
>
> ODYSEE:
> <https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20240412---Former-Minister-Exposes-the-Israel-Lobby:9>
>
> BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>

I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?

Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby

<uvg2qs$3h5dl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38204&group=alt.politics#38204

From: me...@rest.uk (Smolley)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.british,alt.politics.uk,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:06:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Smolley - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:06 UTC

On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 20:59:03 +0100, Farmer Giles wrote:

> On 13/04/2024 19:52, D. Ray wrote:
>> Former minister Sir Alan Duncan has exposed the level of control that
>> the Israel lobby has over the Conservative Party and the British
>> government –
>> referring to those supporting Israel’s illegal activities as
>> ‘extremists.
>> Find out how the Israel lobby operates, how it by passes proper
>> parliamentary processes and how it affects our freedoms.
>>
>> ODYSEE:
>> <https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20240412---Former-Minister-Exposes-
the-Israel-Lobby:9>

>> BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>
>>

> I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?

Not without a prepuce

Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby

<O6GcnUPTbu5chIH7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38210&group=alt.politics#38210

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:00:33 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.british,alt.politics.uk,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:00 UTC

On 14/04/2024 09:06, Smolley wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 20:59:03 +0100, Farmer Giles wrote:
>
>> On 13/04/2024 19:52, D. Ray wrote:
>>> Former minister Sir Alan Duncan has exposed the level of control that
>>> the Israel lobby has over the Conservative Party and the British
>>> government –
>>> referring to those supporting Israel’s illegal activities as
>>> ‘extremists.
>>> Find out how the Israel lobby operates, how it by passes proper
>>> parliamentary processes and how it affects our freedoms.
>>>
>>> ODYSEE:
>>> <https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20240412---Former-Minister-Exposes-
> the-Israel-Lobby:9>
>>>
>>> BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>
>>>

>> I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?
>
> Not without a prepuce

Well I don't know anything about that, but it seems that some forms of
corruption and deceit are acceptable as long as they are carried out by
certain groups.

Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby

<20240414200655.591c683b@jrenewsid.jretrading.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38211&group=alt.politics#38211

From: joe...@jretrading.com (Joe)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 20:06:55 +0100
 by: Joe - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:06 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:00:33 +0100
Farmer Giles <giles@nospam.com> wrote:

> On 14/04/2024 09:06, Smolley wrote:

> > the-Israel-Lobby:9>

> >> I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?
> >
> > Not without a prepuce
>

> Well I don't know anything about that, but it seems that some forms
> of corruption and deceit are acceptable as long as they are carried
> out by certain groups.

Are you suggesting that there was ever a time and place where this was
not the case? What did Hunter Biden ever have to sell other than access
to his father? And don't say 'paintings'... he wasn't selling paintings
to Burisma.

And did you notice that just about everyone in the US government
involved in the Trump-Russia hoax was Jewish, with the possible
exception of Hillary? In a country where Jews are supposedly about 2.5%
of the population.

It's not just the UK.

--
Joe

Re: VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby

<HRadncyW5NNorYH7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38212&group=alt.politics#38212

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 20:39:33 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.politics
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:39 UTC

On 14/04/2024 20:06, Joe wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:00:33 +0100
> Farmer Giles <giles@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> the-Israel-Lobby:9>

>>> Not without a prepuce
>>

>> Well I don't know anything about that, but it seems that some forms
>> of corruption and deceit are acceptable as long as they are carried
>> out by certain groups.
>
> Are you suggesting that there was ever a time and place where this was
> not the case? What did Hunter Biden ever have to sell other than access
> to his father? And don't say 'paintings'... he wasn't selling paintings
> to Burisma.
>
> And did you notice that just about everyone in the US government
> involved in the Trump-Russia hoax was Jewish, with the possible
> exception of Hillary? In a country where Jews are supposedly about 2.5%
> of the population.
>
> It's not just the UK.

I think you missed the point and direction of my comment, Joe.