Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.israel,alt.elections
From: 68hx.1...@g5t8x.net (68hx.1806)
Subject: Iran Fires "Dozens" of Drones At Israel - Countdown To Arrival
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 18:12:26 -0400
 by: 68hx.1806 - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 22:12 UTC

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/war-in-israel/iran-israel-drone-attack/

The Israeli military on Saturday said Iran has launched dozens
of drones in an attack, which will take several hours to reach
Israel.

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard says it’s also launched cruise
missiles towards Israel, which could strike in at little
as two hours.

“If someone is hurting us, we will hurt them,” said Tal
Heinrich, Israeli government spokesperson, speaking to
NewsNation a few hours before the Iranian launches.

“Iran will bear the consequences for choosing to escalate
the situation any further,” Israeli Army spokesperson Rear
Admiral Daniel Haragi told reporters. He added that Israel
has closed its airspace and “is prepared.”

.. . .

Jordan has also closed its airspace.

Iran also seized an Israeli-owned freighter in
the Persian Gulf this morning - commandos dropping
in from a helicopter.

In any case, this is the big escalation so many
wanted (or CLAIM to have wanted) to avoid.

Is Joe prepping a "Don't Change Horses" re-election
campaign ?

Re: Iran Fires "Dozens" of Drones At Israel - Countdown To Arrival

<20240414101631.149f0c59@Nostromo>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38194&group=alt.politics#38194

From: rotfl...@hotmail.com (Borax Man)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.israel,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 10:16:31 +1000
 by: Borax Man - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 00:16 UTC

On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 18:12:26 -0400
"68hx.1806" <68hx.1805@g5t8x.net> wrote:

> https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/war-in-israel/iran-israel-drone-attack/
>
> The Israeli military on Saturday said Iran has launched dozens
> of drones in an attack, which will take several hours to reach
> Israel.
>
> Iran’s Revolutionary Guard says it’s also launched cruise
> missiles towards Israel, which could strike in at little
> as two hours.
>
> “If someone is hurting us, we will hurt them,” said Tal
> Heinrich, Israeli government spokesperson, speaking to
> NewsNation a few hours before the Iranian launches.
>
> “Iran will bear the consequences for choosing to escalate
> the situation any further,” Israeli Army spokesperson Rear
> Admiral Daniel Haragi told reporters. He added that Israel
> has closed its airspace and “is prepared.”
>
> . . .
>
> Jordan has also closed its airspace.
>
> Iran also seized an Israeli-owned freighter in
> the Persian Gulf this morning - commandos dropping
> in from a helicopter.
>
> In any case, this is the big escalation so many
> wanted (or CLAIM to have wanted) to avoid.
>
> Is Joe prepping a "Don't Change Horses" re-election
> campaign ?

One silly news outlet here, news.com.au called the "suicide drones".

At least Iran told the world, their strikes have concluded.

Re: Iran Fires "Dozens" of Drones At Israel - Countdown To Arrival

<20240414095442.48e7f739@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38207&group=alt.politics#38207

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.israel,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 09:54:42 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:54 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 10:16:31 +1000
Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com> wrote:

> At least Iran told the world, their strikes have concluded.

Is there anyone that takes Iran at face value?