From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 24 11:09:07 UTC
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics
Subject: Police declare alleged stabbing of a bishop by Muslim teen a terror incident – suspect lost finger during attack
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:09 UTC

Thousands of Christians surrounded a church in Sydney's west after a
suspected Muslim extremist stabbed a popular bishop mid-sermon, vowing to
defend their religion.

A witness told journalists Chriscoveries at the scene the attacker
repeatedly said "Allahu Akbar".

UPDATES:

- Police declare alleged stabbing attack on Bishop Emmanuel at church in
Wakeley a terror incident

- Alleged Muslim knifeman is 15

- One of his fingers was severed after the alleged attack

<https://www.noticer.news/christ-the-good-shepherd-church-wakeley-bishop-stabbed/>

<https://archive.ph/1gEb6>

Re: Police declare alleged stabbing of a bishop by Muslim teen ---blah...blah...blah

<bkDTN.504379$gq2.50531@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38274&group=alt.politics#38274

Followup: alt.wankers.malicious
Subject: Re: Police declare alleged stabbing of a bishop by Muslim teen
---blah...blah...blah
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,can.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 08:53:57 +1000
 by: Ördög - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:53 UTC

D. Ray is spreading his hard-right bigotry and hate across Usenet

> Thousands of Christians surrounded a church in Sydney's west after a
> suspected Muslim extremist...blah...blah...blah

YAWN!

Scare ... spread your hate ... spew rubbish ... exterminate them
....exterminate them ... exterminate them...
Get fucked you lowlife Usenet Dalek!

Stop infesting aus.pol with your retarded-propaganda posts. The ins-and-
outs of this incident (while investigations are still in progress so
no-one really knows anything really) are quite extensively covered by
all shrill media outlets across OZ, so no sane reader here needs your
scaremonger take on the events.

Just FOAD!

--
Ördög