From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Private Equity Mistreats Elders To Buy Yachts
Date: 16 Apr 2024 13:57:33 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:57 UTC

| homes nationwide, regulators have proposed bare-minimum
| staffing standards. The facilities have cried poverty,
| claiming they can't afford it. But in fact, researchers
| have found many of these private equity-owned operations,
| including Lakeview, are funneling funds -- almost all of
| which come from Medicare and Medicaid -- to pay exorbitant
| fees to their affiliated companies.
<https://www.levernews.com/where-nursing-homes-hide-their-profits/>

--bks

Re: Democrats Mistreat Elders To Buy Yachts

<uvn3tv$1r743$4@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38284&group=alt.politics#38284

From: hoa...@jan6.org (Democrats electing idiots)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Democrats Mistreat Elders To Buy Yachts
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 00:08:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Democrats electing i - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 00:08 UTC

On 16 Apr 2024, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) posted some

> | homes nationwide, regulators have proposed

kicking out the black incompetent DEI hires and banning all incompetent
lazy liberals.

Re: Private Equity Mistreats Elders To Buy Yachts

<mqbv1j55n5osut5dokn66m1j2p3mg0ok3c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38296&group=alt.politics#38296

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Private Equity Mistreats Elders To Buy Yachts
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:16:31 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:16 UTC

On 16 Apr 2024 13:57:33 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)

> | homes nationwide, regulators have proposed bare-minimum
> | staffing standards. The facilities have cried poverty,
> | claiming they can't afford it. But in fact, researchers
> | have found many of these private equity-owned operations,
> | including Lakeview, are funneling funds -- almost all of
> | which come from Medicare and Medicaid -- to pay exorbitant
> | fees to their affiliated companies.
><https://www.levernews.com/where-nursing-homes-hide-their-profits/>
>
> --bks

No I'm not going to subscribe to liberal garbage only to find out that
the "researchers" are unnamed. Post the studies they used or you're
lying (again).

Re: Private Equity Mistreats Elders To Buy Yachts

<ua022jlj3vcat4lshca9c3gvii9g0kanpc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38360&group=alt.politics#38360

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:18:05 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:18 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:16:31 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 16 Apr 2024 13:57:33 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:

>> | homes nationwide, regulators have proposed bare-minimum
>> | staffing standards. The facilities have cried poverty,
>> | claiming they can't afford it. But in fact, researchers
>> | have found many of these private equity-owned operations,
>> | including Lakeview, are funneling funds -- almost all of
>> | which come from Medicare and Medicaid -- to pay exorbitant
>> | fees to their affiliated companies.
>><https://www.levernews.com/where-nursing-homes-hide-their-profits/>
>>
>> --bks
>
>No I'm not going to subscribe to liberal garbage only to find out that
>the "researchers" are unnamed. Post the studies they used or you're
>lying (again).

And Bradley is gone.