"The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl." -- Dave Barry

interests / alt.politics / Re: Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbing videos from social media

SubjectAuthor
* Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbing vidD. Ray
+- Re: Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbingÖrdög
`* Re: Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbingLucas McCain
 `- Re: Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbingLucas McCain

1
Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbing videos from social media

<GIVGaECgqdRfYRFXxptxczkKpEncpEzc@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38267&group=alt.politics#38267

Subject: Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbing videos from social media
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 24 21:36:55 UTC
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.censorship,aus.politics,alt.politics
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 21:36 UTC

Australia's eSafety Commissioner has threatened to fine Meta and X if
"damaging" videos of the stabbing of Bishop Emmanuel are not removed.

Journalists Rukshan Fernando and Ian Miles Cheong slammed the move as
"disgusting".

<https://www.noticer.news/australia-esafety-commissioner-orders-removal-bishop-stabbing-videos-social-media/>

<https://archive.ph/8ZjR6>

Re: Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbing videos from social media

<_GDTN.398020$NX2.107323@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38278&group=alt.politics#38278

Followup: alt.wanker.malicious
Subject: Re:_Australia’s_Orwellian_eSafety_Commissioner_or
ders_removal_of_bishop_stabbing_videos_from_social_media
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.censorship,nz.politics,alt.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:18:16 +1000
 by: Ördög - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 23:18 UTC

D. Ray has defecated into Usenet

> Australia's eSafety Commissioner has threatened to fine Meta and X if
> "damaging" videos of the stabbing of Bishop Emmanuel are not removed.

Finally! They did something right!

So much bad luck, eh, for your hate and scare monger alt-right
shit-stirrer ilk?

> Journalists Rukshan Fernando and Ian Miles Cheong slammed the move as
> "disgusting".

Who cares!
They should go and fuck themselves.

> noticer.news

Seems to be your favourite septic trash rightwing hate spreading outlet.

But why don't you ask yourself who is actually behind that shady outlet.

Just FOAD!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbing videos from social media

<uvrtit$2e7io$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38385&group=alt.politics#38385

From: Lucas_Mc...@tutanato.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.censorship,aus.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re:_Australia’s_Orwellian_eSafety_Commissioner_
orders_removal_of_bishop_stabbing_videos_from_social_media
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:50:54 -0600
 by: Lucas McCain - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:50 UTC

On 4/16/2024 3:36 PM, D. Ray wrote:
> Australia's eSafety Commissioner has threatened to fine Meta and X if
> "damaging" videos of the stabbing of Bishop Emmanuel are not removed.
>
> Journalists Rukshan Fernando and Ian Miles Cheong slammed the move as
> "disgusting".
>
> <https://www.noticer.news/australia-esafety-commissioner-orders-removal-bishop-stabbing-videos-social-media/>
>
> <https://archive.ph/8ZjR6>

In this video, they claim that the man has a switch blade knife and it
fails to open, so while he is going through the motions of stabbing the
Bishop, it doesn't result in knife wounds and blood. It makes it all
the more weird that the Australia Safety Commissioner wants the video
suppressed. It reminds me of the alleged Mosque shootings in Christ
Church, New Zealand where the video looked fake, as if it were CGI taken
from a video game. The creepy NZ PM, Ardern, demanded that sharing the
video be criminalized.

https://rumble.com/v4pp31t-civil-war-review-and-breakdown-with-joshua-reid-ep.280.html
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Australia’s Orwellian eSafety Commissioner orders removal of bishop stabbing videos from social media

<uvru91$2e7io$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38388&group=alt.politics#38388

From: Lucas_Mc...@tutanato.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.censorship,aus.politics,alt.politics
orders_removal_of_bishop_stabbing_videos_from_social_media
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:02:41 -0600
 by: Lucas McCain - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 20:02 UTC

On 4/18/2024 1:50 PM, Lucas McCain wrote:
> On 4/16/2024 3:36 PM, D. Ray wrote:
>> Australia's eSafety Commissioner has threatened to fine Meta and X if
>> "damaging" videos of the stabbing of Bishop Emmanuel are not removed.
>>
>> Journalists Rukshan Fernando and Ian Miles Cheong slammed the move as
>> "disgusting".
>>
>> <https://www.noticer.news/australia-esafety-commissioner-orders-removal-bishop-stabbing-videos-social-media/>
>>
>> <https://archive.ph/8ZjR6>
>>

> In this video, they claim that the man has a switch blade knife and it
> fails to open, so while he is going through the motions of stabbing the
> Bishop, it doesn't result in knife wounds and blood.  It makes it all
> the more weird that the Australia Safety Commissioner wants the video
> suppressed.  It reminds me of the alleged Mosque shootings in Christ
> Church, New Zealand where the video looked fake, as if it were CGI taken
> from a video game. The creepy NZ PM, Ardern, demanded that sharing the
> video be criminalized.
>
> https://rumble.com/v4pp31t-civil-war-review-and-breakdown-with-joshua-reid-ep.280.html

Go 35 minutes into the video to see the knife attack.