From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 24 01:28:16 UTC
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics
Subject: Knifeman stabs six to death at Bondi Junction Westfield before being shot by police
 by: D. Ray - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 01:28 UTC

Police said a knifeman who stabbed six people to death at Bondi Junction
Westfield and injured eight - including a nine-month-old baby - was 40
years old and known to law enforcement.

<https://www.noticer.news/bondi-stabbing-who-is-knifeman-westfield-rampage-shot-police/>

<https://archive.ph/GL5Gg>

Re: Knifeman stabs six to death at Bondi Junction Westfield before being shot by police

<dj0TN.390901$yZ2.216807@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38221&group=alt.politics#38221

Subject: Re: Knifeman stabs six to death at Bondi Junction Westfield before
being shot by police
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 12:30:31 +1000
 by: Ördög - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 02:30 UTC

D. Ray wrote:

> Police said a knifeman who stabbed six people to death at Bondi Junction
> Westfield and injured eight - including a nine-month-old baby - was 40
> years old and known to law enforcement.

....and????

Why is this of any political relevance??? WTF do you post such rubbish
to political ngs?

BTW just to complete the picture of this psychotic, fully mentally
disturbed loon for your and random crime obsessed fellow wankers, he was
a home grown white Queenslander (the Australian equivalent of your
septic MAGA heart-land Florida). Suck that up!

:-P

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Knifeman stabs six to death at Bondi Junction Westfield before being shot by police

<m5GcnZ_LXZwrP4H7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38223&group=alt.politics#38223

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics
From: 68hx.1...@g5t8x.net (68hx.1806)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 23:44:53 -0400
 by: 68hx.1806 - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 03:44 UTC

On 4/14/24 10:30 PM, Ördög wrote:
> D. Ray wrote:
>
>> Police said a knifeman who stabbed six people to death at Bondi Junction
>> Westfield and injured eight - including a nine-month-old baby - was 40
>> years old and known to law enforcement.
> ...and????
>
> Why is this of any political relevance??? WTF do you post such rubbish
> to political ngs?

Because it reflects the medical/social/political state
of Australia. Everything is politics ... or hadn't you
ever heard that ?

> BTW just to complete the picture of this psychotic, fully mentally
> disturbed loon for your and random crime obsessed fellow wankers, he was
> a home grown white Queenslander (the Australian equivalent of your
> septic MAGA heart-land Florida). Suck that up!

Nobody knows what to do with the dangerous loonies.
Sane people, even total assholes, you can talk to
them, reason with them - but not loonies.

Some execute them. Some lock them away, chained to
the walls. Some just dump them on the streets. Nobody
can afford to put 'em all up at the Ritz.

Maybe someday they can be re-wired a bit ... but then
there will be a Loonie Rights org declaring them to
be a "culture" and will raise hell and sue everybody.

It's a PROBLEM.

As for MAGA-ville ... no better or worse than Blue-Ville.

Re: Knifeman stabs six to death at Bondi Junction Westfield before being shot by police

<aSOtfdqIuOmbdZwslWdawYGjbTtzQKUy@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38224&group=alt.politics#38224

Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 24 04:04:44 UTC
 by: D. Ray - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 04:04 UTC

Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz> wrote:
> D. Ray wrote:
>
>> Police said a knifeman who stabbed six people to death at Bondi Junction
>> Westfield and injured eight - including a nine-month-old baby - was 40
>> years old and known to law enforcement.
>>
> ...and????
>
> Why is this of any political relevance???

It’s of political relevance because Australian police spend their time
hunting “Nazis”, celebrating diversity, and arresting moms with kids on the
beach for not wearing a mask instead of doing something about dangerous
schizophrenic who was “known to law enforcement.”

Re: Knifeman stabs six to death at Bondi Junction Westfield before being shot by police

<SmMjIwQQHjQsYXowUbvrKwArJYEYWgQp@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38294&group=alt.politics#38294

From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 24 06:58:23 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
 by: D. Ray - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:58 UTC

Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz> wrote:
> he was
> a home grown white Queenslander (the Australian equivalent of your
> septic MAGA heart-land Florida)

…and a homeless schizophrenic homosexual prostitute.