Dieters live life in the fasting lane.

interests / rec.boats / Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

SubjectAuthor
* Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump electionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re:Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump electionjustan
|`- Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference prMr Robot
+* Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference prJohn H
|+* Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump electionTrue North
||+- Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference prJohn H
||`- Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for TrumpBill
|`* Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump electionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| +* Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference prJohn H
| |`* Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump electionjustan
| | `- Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference prJohn H
| `* Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump electionjustan
|  `- Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for TrumpBill
`* Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference prgfretwell
 +* Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference prJohn H
 |`- Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump electionjustan
 `- Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump electionjustan

1
Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<f3c66fdf-bdf1-46f8-9d51-01a018e06d81n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3805&group=rec.boats#3805

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election
interference probe
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 03:21 UTC

A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.

Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.

The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.

The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.

Re:Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<ssnr0i$btn$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3806&group=rec.boats#3806

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
interference probe
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:32:35 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 03:32 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.Days before Biden?s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia?s secretary of state to ?find? him enough votes to reverse Biden?s win in that state.The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.

Yawn. Concerned citizens have a lot of more pressing things to
be thinking about now-a-days.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<4dr0vglj289fqgq2o3tui6n2q69s8oohks@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3810&group=rec.boats#3810

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:39:43 -0500
 by: John H - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 21:39 UTC

On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.
>
>Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.
>
>The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.
>
>The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.

Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne?

If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<s1t0vg1qjq2qhjf5i48oboc64rgdahdurh@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3813&group=rec.boats#3813

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:07:43 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:07 UTC

On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.
>
>Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.
>
>The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.
>
>The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.

I am ready for Trump to go away. I doubt it will be jail but just
holed up in his New Jersey golf club would work for me.

DeSantis looks better every day.

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<34b8c71b-e899-4267-8579-22b24d82573bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3814&group=rec.boats#3814

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:11:17 -0800 (PST)
interference probe
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:11 UTC

On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 17:39:50 UTC-4, John H wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.
> >
> >Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.
> >
> >The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.
> >
> >The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.
> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne?
>
> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.

As should his enablers and abeters......that is, his rabid supporters.
That y'all, Johnny?

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<ht61vgd6h1ptqi6m9bf4uvj6t421rddplu@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3815&group=rec.boats#3815

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 19:54:25 -0500
 by: John H - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:54 UTC

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:07:43 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.
>>
>>Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.
>>
>>The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.
>>
>>The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.
>

>I am ready for Trump to go away. I doubt it will be jail but just
>holed up in his New Jersey golf club would work for me.

Me too!

>DeSantis looks better every day.

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<u071vg9r6bfus8gsksa1pdfdt7aquhip0m@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3816&group=rec.boats#3816

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 19:56:37 -0500
 by: John H - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:56 UTC

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:11:17 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 17:39:50 UTC-4, John H wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.
>> >
>> >Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.
>> >
>> >The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.
>> >
>> >The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.
>> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne?
>>
>> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.
>

>As should his enablers and abeters......that is, his rabid supporters.
>That y'all, Johnny?

What's an 'abeter', dummy?

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<ssqe36$nuh$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3817&group=rec.boats#3817

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump
election interference probe
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 03:10:30 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:yDzqn1dEICRSztiJUOGJy9wkA68=
 by: Bill - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 03:10 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 17:39:50 UTC-4, John H wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to
>>> assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former
>>> President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.
>>>
>>> Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured
>>> Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse
>>> Biden’s win in that state.
>>>
>>> The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will
>>> work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by
>>> Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel
>>> after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.
>>>
>>> The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.
>> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne?
>>
>> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.
>

> As should his enablers and abeters......that is, his rabid supporters.
> That y'all, Johnny?

So you and Wayne like Biden better? Trump got us out of Afghanistan, and
the first President in 34 years to not get us in a war. Now Biden has
already sent soldiers to the Ukraine. Those people who said Trump would
get us in WW3 gave us Biden who is trying to start WW3. How about
instead of all these witch hunts the our so called representatives are
doing, they pay attention to what is happening in the US and world. The
Russians are talking to the USA and not the Ukraine about what is happening
there. Tell them to,talk to the Ukrainians. My advice to the Ukraine is
plant huge bomb near the Kremlin and the day the Russians attack kill as
many of the Russian leaders as possible. Make war on those who want war,
not the soldier with no say.

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<e7e3ef2c-41b5-47d6-aca0-c14531addfa0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3819&group=rec.boats#3819

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 20:54:25 -0800 (PST)
interference probe
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 04:54 UTC

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:39:50 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.
> >
> >Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.
> >
> >The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.
> >
> >The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.
> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne?
>
> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.
==
> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.

I couldn't agree more. There's no question in my mind that he has broken laws. The real question is exactly which ones and how often. Much like Al Capone, he is probably more vulnerable (and provable) on various tax issues..

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<ulh2vgtnlnnn89bnnue5lu7g7l1035355n@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3820&group=rec.boats#3820

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:09:59 -0500
 by: John H - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 13:09 UTC

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 20:54:25 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:39:50 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.
>> >
>> >Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.
>> >
>> >The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.
>> >
>> >The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.
>> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne?
>>
>> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.
>===
>
>> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.
>
>I couldn't agree more. There's no question in my mind that he has broken laws. The real question is exactly which ones and how often. Much like Al Capone, he is probably more vulnerable (and provable) on various tax issues.

Well, I'm so happy your mind is made up.

What do you think of the deaths Biden has caused. At least Trump
developed a vaccine. Biden says it's not his job. His deaths surpass
those you folks blamed on Trump by over 60,000 now. What a hero you
have.

You're the first to comment on anything negative you can find about
Trump, yet you've still not answered Bill's questions.

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<ssrjr4$i9u$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3821&group=rec.boats#3821

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
interference probe
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:54:43 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 13:54 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:39:50 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST), > "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election. > > > >Days before Biden?s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia?s secretary of state to ?find? him enough votes to reverse Biden?s win in that state. > > > >The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request. > > > >The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne? > > If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.===> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.I couldn't agree more. There's no question in my mind that he has broken laws. The real question is exactly which ones and how often. Much like
Al Capone, he is probably more vulnerable (and provable) on various tax issues.

Now that you are in an acusing mood, why don't you pick the scab
on the Clinton adventures? That would cause a lot of unsavory
swamp folks to bleed, eh?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<ssrjv4$i9u$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3822&group=rec.boats#3822

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
interference probe
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:56:52 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 13:56 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 20:54:25 -0800 (PST),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:39:50 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:>> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST), >> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election. >> > >> >Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state. >> > >> >The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request. >> > >> >The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.>> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne? >> >> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.>===>>> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.>>I couldn't agree mo
re. There's no question in my mind that he has broken laws. The real question is exactly which ones and how often. Much like Al Capone, he is probably more vulnerable (and provable) on various tax issues. Well, I'm so happy your mind is made up. What do you think of the deaths Biden has caused. At least Trumpdeveloped a vaccine. Biden says it's not his job. His deaths surpassthose you folks blamed on Trump by over 60,000 now. What a hero youhave.You're the first to comment on anything negative you can find aboutTrump, yet you've still not answered Bill's questions.

That's mighty Harryesque of ol' Wayne. Donchathink?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<ssrk15$i9u$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3823&group=rec.boats#3823

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
interference probe
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:57:56 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 13:57 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.>>Days before Biden?s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia?s secretary of state to ?find? him enough votes to reverse Biden?s win in that state.>>The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.>>The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.I am ready for Trump to go away. I doubt it will be jail but justholed up in his New Jersey golf club would work for me. DeSantis looks better every day.

I think he prefers Florida.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<ssrk8b$i9u$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3824&group=rec.boats#3824

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
interference probe
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 09:01:46 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:01 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:07:43 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST),>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>>>A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.>>>>Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state.>>>>The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.>>>>The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.>>>I am ready for Trump to go away. I doubt it will be jail but just>holed up in his New Jersey golf club would work for me. Me too!>>DeSantis looks better every day.

There's no shortage of Republicans or Democrats who might push ol
sleepy Joe into the retirement home and put Nancy and Karmello
out to pasture.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<sss225$6n2$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3826&group=rec.boats#3826

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
election interference probe
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 17:57:25 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:sie9W1uVfXkekjj7PaQmsecHOB0=
 by: Bill - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 17:57 UTC

justan <me@here.com> wrote:
> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:39:50 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:> On Mon,
>> 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST), > "waynebatr...@hotmail.com"
>> <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >A judge in Georgia approved the
>> creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a
>> criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference
>> in the 2020 election. > > > >Days before Biden?s win was certified by
>> Congress, Trump pressured Georgia?s secretary of state to ?find? him
>> enough votes to reverse Biden?s win in that state. > > > >The special
>> grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no
>> longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County
>> Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority
>> of county judges endorsed the request. > > > >The orange menace should
>> be getting just a little bit anxious.> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a
>> bit of gloating there, Wayne? > > If Trump broke the law, then he should
>> be punished.===> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.I
>> couldn't agree more. There's no question in my mind that he has broken
>> laws. The real question is exactly which ones and how often. Much like
>> Al Capone, he is probably more vulnerable (and provable) on various tax issues.
>
> Now that you are in an acusing mood, why don't you pick the scab
> on the Clinton adventures? That would cause a lot of unsavory
> swamp folks to bleed, eh?

Taxes? What happened to,all that CGI money?

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<6jq5vghv87ggj9gvsc4fmpn6u6o0ki9agd@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3831&group=rec.boats#3831

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:54:47 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 18:54 UTC

On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:32:35 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election.Days before Biden?s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia?s secretary of state to ?find? him enough votes to reverse Biden?s win in that state.The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request.The orange menace should be getting just a little bit anxious.
>
>Yawn. Concerned citizens have a lot of more pressing things to
> be thinking about now-a-days.

Yawn. You're a commie shit. Nothing new.

Re: Georgia judge approves special grand jury for Trump election interference probe

<b626vghgcc1m3qmg0eglnlksvkb4ske5ei@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3837&group=rec.boats#3837

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:04:26 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 21:04 UTC

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:56:52 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 20:54:25 -0800 (PST),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:39:50 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:>> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:21:49 -0800 (PST), >> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >A judge in Georgia approved the creation of a special grand jury to assist in collecting testimony for a criminal investigation of former President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 election. >> > >> >Days before Biden’s win was certified by Congress, Trump pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to reverse Biden’s win in that state. >> > >> >The special grand jury in the Trump probe will begin May 2 and will work for no longer than 12 months, according to an order issued by Fulton County Chief Judge Christopher Brasher, who approved the panel after a majority of county judges endorsed the request. >> > >> >The orange menace should be getting just a little bit
>anxious.>> Turns you on, eh? Do I sense a bit of gloating there, Wayne? >> >> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.>===>>> If Trump broke the law, then he should be punished.>>I couldn't agree more. There's no question in my mind that he has broken laws. The real question is exactly which ones and how often. Much like Al Capone, he is probably more vulnerable (and provable) on various tax issues. Well, I'm so happy your mind is made up. What do you think of the deaths Biden has caused. At least Trumpdeveloped a vaccine. Biden says it's not his job. His deaths surpassthose you folks blamed on Trump by over 60,000 now. What a hero youhave.You're the first to comment on anything negative you can find aboutTrump, yet you've still not answered Bill's questions.
>
>That's mighty Harryesque of ol' Wayne. Donchathink?

Ain't that the truth!