If you are going to walk on thin ice, you may as well dance.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Rare earth minerals: (MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro PSCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS with AK47s and AR15s

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with warByker
`* Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening ChinaMighty Wannabe
 +* Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening ChinaMainspring
 |`* Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening ChinaMighty Wannabe
 | `* Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with warMainspring
 |  +- Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening ChinaMighty Wannabe
 |  +- Re: Rare earth minerals: (MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro PSCHOPATHS like FUCKINByker
 |  +- Re: Rare earth minerals: (MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro PSCHOPATHS like FUCKINSunil Sethi
 |  `- Re: Rare earth minerals: (MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro PSCHOPATHS like FUCKINMainspring
 `- Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with warByker

1
Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war

<mZ6dnblbychahWb9nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3731&group=soc.culture.china#3731

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 14:30:14 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:30 UTC

"Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message news:ALyKI.327685$nc1.280554@fx12.ams1...

> Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war
>
> https://www.rt.com/shows/news-with-rick-sanchez/529993-rare-earth-minerals-real-reason/

There's nothing "rare" about rare earth minerals:

https://www.heritage.org/asia/commentary/no-crisis-rare-earths

http://www.mining.com/the-only-five-rare-earth-elements-that-matter/

https://www.thermofisher.com/blog/mining/whats-so-rare-about-rare-earth-elements/

It's just that it's cheaper to buy from China that to mine them ourselves:
https://www.hcn.org/issues/47.11/why-rare-earth-mining-in-the-west-is-a-bust

Higher costs will simply be passed on to the consumer:
https://www.wyomingmining.org/minerals/rare-earths/

Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war

<dyLKI.202163$ea3.86843@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3736&group=soc.culture.china#3736

Subject: Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China
with war
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 23:12:07 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 03:12 UTC

Byker wrote on 7/23/2021 3:30 PM:
> "Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message
>>
>> Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with
>> war
>>
>> https://www.rt.com/shows/news-with-rick-sanchez/529993-rare-earth-minerals-real-reason/
>>

> There's nothing "rare" about rare earth minerals:

The video had already explained that. It's rare mostly because of the
difficulty to extract and refine.

> https://www.heritage.org/asia/commentary/no-crisis-rare-earths
>
> http://www.mining.com/the-only-five-rare-earth-elements-that-matter/
>
> https://www.thermofisher.com/blog/mining/whats-so-rare-about-rare-earth-elements/
>

> It's just that it's cheaper to buy from China that to mine them
> ourselves:
> https://www.hcn.org/issues/47.11/why-rare-earth-mining-in-the-west-is-a-bust

China's rare earth output capacity is 90% of the world total.

> Higher costs will simply be passed on to the consumer:
> https://www.wyomingmining.org/minerals/rare-earths/

Only if you can scrounge enough from the remaining 10% source if China
cuts you off.

Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war

<y4CdnTi8EL88C2b9nZ2dnUU7-SvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3737&group=soc.culture.china#3737

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!feeder5.feed.usenet.farm!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
with war
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
From: MSp...@zeex.net (Mainspring)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 00:27:12 -0400
 by: Mainspring - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 04:27 UTC

On 07/23/2021 11:12 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Byker wrote on 7/23/2021 3:30 PM:
>> "Mighty Wannabe"  wrote in message
>>>
>>> Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with
>>> war
>>>
>>> https://www.rt.com/shows/news-with-rick-sanchez/529993-rare-earth-minerals-real-reason/
>>>

>> There's nothing "rare" about rare earth minerals:

Well, they are not exactly common.

However the main bit is ECONOMICAL mining/refining.
China has relatively concentrated ores - and cheap
enough labor to refine them at undercutting prices.

Fortunately, the China situation has pushed research
into alternatives - based on more widely-available
metals/minerals. There is some success at this already.

Apparently Greenland has a lot of neodynium, and, guess
what, the Chinese are trying to corner the rights to
mine the stuff there. Last I heard, the Greenies have
told them to go fuck off. However China COULD buy the
next elections ....

My grandfather, a horticulturist, made a stop in
Greenland in the late 1800s to see if there was
any hope of establishing farms there. Took him
about an hour to decide to move on to north
America. Greenland is good for oily fish and
more oily fish - but nobody knew about neo
back then. If he had staked a claim on any
old rock back then, geez, the family could have
been billion-dollar babies right now :-)

> The video had already explained that. It's rare mostly because of the
> difficulty to extract and refine.
>

>> https://www.heritage.org/asia/commentary/no-crisis-rare-earths
>>
>> http://www.mining.com/the-only-five-rare-earth-elements-that-matter/
>>
>> https://www.thermofisher.com/blog/mining/whats-so-rare-about-rare-earth-elements/
>>

>> It's just that it's cheaper to buy from China that to mine them
>> ourselves:
>> https://www.hcn.org/issues/47.11/why-rare-earth-mining-in-the-west-is-a-bust
>>

> China's rare earth output capacity is 90% of the world total.

A huge amount of neo is WASTED - thrown away in dead
disk drives and motors. Recycling incentives are needed.
Just assume the price will double or triple within the
next five years as things get shittier with China. Hell,
the local landfill might be the best neo mine in the
country !

A major need for neo magnets is the electric car market.
Actually, right now, China could crush that (or corner
the market) because it is the neo-Lord. However I've been
seeing articles lately about improved, "smarter", 3-phase
induction motors that waste very little power. They may
wind up being as efficient as permanent-magnet motors
and a lot cheaper.

There is also development into "engineered" unconventional
materials that can be even more magnetic, with less weight,
than neo magnets. Whether they can be upscaled into actual,
affordable, consumer tech is unclear however.

>> Higher costs will simply be passed on to the consumer:
>> https://www.wyomingmining.org/minerals/rare-earths/
>
> Only if you can scrounge enough from the remaining 10% source if China
> cuts you off.

Like anything, if you have to "scrounge" too much
for it the PRICE will be impractically prohibitive.

BUT, is there a future ? China is gearing up for
nuclear war - a couple hundred new ICBM silos
in construction have already been spotted (there
are likely a lot more). Nuclear threats have already
been made against Japan and more conventional
threats against everyone else. China IS ramping up
to be the next great Imperialist power - and don't
you DARE get in its way ! Think "white people"
were bad ? You ain't seen nothin' yet.

So, the "high tech future" may have far less to do
with rare earth metals and more to do with mules
and donkey-carts and scratch-farming turnips -
back to the 7th century .....

Bloody peasants !

Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war

<%4TKI.77674$Jv1.41900@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3740&group=soc.culture.china#3740

with war
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 07:47:05 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 11:47 UTC

Mainspring wrote on 7/24/2021 12:27 AM:
> On 07/23/2021 11:12 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Byker wrote on 7/23/2021 3:30 PM:
>>> "Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message

>>> There's nothing "rare" about rare earth minerals:
>
> Well, they are not exactly common.
>
> However the main bit is ECONOMICAL mining/refining.
> China has relatively concentrated ores - and cheap
> enough labor to refine them at undercutting prices.
>
> Fortunately, the China situation has pushed research
> into alternatives - based on more widely-available
> metals/minerals. There is some success at this already.
>
> Apparently Greenland has a lot of neodynium, and, guess
> what, the Chinese are trying to corner the rights to
> mine the stuff there. Last I heard, the Greenies have
> told them to go fuck off. However China COULD buy the
> next elections ....
>
> My grandfather, a horticulturist, made a stop in
> Greenland in the late 1800s to see if there was
> any hope of establishing farms there.

He would have better luck in planting cabbage and beets on an ice floe.

> Took him
> about an hour to decide to move on to north
> America. Greenland is good for oily fish and
> more oily fish - but nobody knew about neo
> back then. If he had staked a claim on any
> old rock back then, geez, the family could have
> been billion-dollar babies right now :-)
>

>> The video had already explained that. It's rare mostly because of the
>> difficulty to extract and refine.
>>

>>> https://www.heritage.org/asia/commentary/no-crisis-rare-earths
>>>
>>> http://www.mining.com/the-only-five-rare-earth-elements-that-matter/
>>>
>>> https://www.thermofisher.com/blog/mining/whats-so-rare-about-rare-earth-elements/
>>>

>>> It's just that it's cheaper to buy from China that to mine them
>>> ourselves:
>>> https://www.hcn.org/issues/47.11/why-rare-earth-mining-in-the-west-is-a-bust
>>>

>> China's rare earth output capacity is 90% of the world total.
>
> A huge amount of neo is WASTED - thrown away in dead
> disk drives and motors. Recycling incentives are needed.
> Just assume the price will double or triple within the
> next five years as things get shittier with China. Hell,
> the local landfill might be the best neo mine in the
> country !
>
> A major need for neo magnets is the electric car market.
> Actually, right now, China could crush that (or corner
> the market) because it is the neo-Lord. However I've been
> seeing articles lately about improved, "smarter", 3-phase
> induction motors that waste very little power. They may
> wind up being as efficient as permanent-magnet motors
> and a lot cheaper.
>
> There is also development into "engineered" unconventional
> materials that can be even more magnetic, with less weight,
> than neo magnets. Whether they can be upscaled into actual,
> affordable, consumer tech is unclear however.
>
>>> Higher costs will simply be passed on to the consumer:
>>> https://www.wyomingmining.org/minerals/rare-earths/
>>
>> Only if you can scrounge enough from the remaining 10% source if
>> China cuts you off.
>
> Like anything, if you have to "scrounge" too much
> for it the PRICE will be impractically prohibitive.
>
> BUT, is there a future ? China is gearing up for
> nuclear war - a couple hundred new ICBM silos
> in construction have already been spotted (there
> are likely a lot more). Nuclear threats have already
> been made against Japan and more conventional
> threats against everyone else. China IS ramping up
> to be the next great Imperialist power - and don't
> you DARE get in its way ! Think "white people"
> were bad ? You ain't seen nothin' yet.

China is merely reacting to US threats. China would be stupid not to
prepare for US aggression, considering how many countries the US has
bombed since the end of WWII.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/581bf43fbe6594d155f23010/t/590cc9cb15d5dbc6bf47e488/1494010316157/06+11+List+of+Countries+the+US+has+Bombed+Since+the+End+of+WWII.pdf

> So, the "high tech future" may have far less to do
> with rare earth metals and more to do with mules
> and donkey-carts and scratch-farming turnips -
> back to the 7th century .....
>
> Bloody peasants !

Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war

<R5idneUe14jHzmH9nZ2dnUU7-THNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3755&group=soc.culture.china#3755

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 12:52:25 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:52 UTC

"Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message news:dyLKI.202163$ea3.86843@fx10.ams1...

<snip>

Hey, Dutchboy, go stick your finger in a dike,
and I don't mean the two-legged kind...

Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war

<EcCdnY1uKpEyRWH9nZ2dnUU7-XvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3764&group=soc.culture.china#3764

Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
From: MSp...@zeex.net (Mainspring)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 23:21:18 -0400
 by: Mainspring - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 03:21 UTC

On 07/24/2021 07:47 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> [...]
>>   than neo magnets. Whether they can be upscaled into actual,
>>   affordable, consumer tech is unclear however.

>>> Only if you can scrounge enough from the remaining 10% source if
>>> China cuts you off.
>>
>>   Like anything, if you have to "scrounge" too much
>>   for it the PRICE will be impractically prohibitive.
>>
>>   BUT, is there a future ? China is gearing up for
>>   nuclear war - a couple hundred new ICBM silos
>>   in construction have already been spotted (there
>>   are likely a lot more). Nuclear threats have already
>>   been made against Japan and more conventional
>>   threats against everyone else. China IS ramping up
>>   to be the next great Imperialist power - and don't
>>   you DARE get in its way ! Think "white people"
>>   were bad ? You ain't seen nothin' yet.
>
> China is merely reacting to US threats. China would be stupid not to
> prepare for US aggression, considering how many countries the US has

Apologizing for totalitarian genocidalists now ? Making
bullshit excuses for their imperialist ambitions ?

Sorry. Fail. Go back to Xi and apologize for your lackings.

The USA never asked much of China - just leave Taiwan, now
a distinctly different culture, alone and don't try to take
over the world. Oh, and the USA didn't bomb China in WW2,
it spent blood and treasure defending it against Japan
well before Pearl Harbor.

> https://static1.squarespace.com/static/581bf43fbe6594d155f23010/t/590cc9cb15d5dbc6bf47e488/1494010316157/06+11+List+of+Countries+the+US+has+Bombed+Since+the+End+of+WWII.pdf
>

>>   So, the "high tech future" may have far less to do
>>   with rare earth metals and more to do with mules
>>   and donkey-carts and scratch-farming turnips -
>>   back to the 7th century .....
>>
>>   Bloody peasants !

Re: Rare earth minerals: The real reason the US is threatening China with war

<jNdLI.202937$ea3.166830@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3774&group=soc.culture.china#3774

with war
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 09:36:14 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 13:36 UTC

Mainspring wrote on 7/24/2021 11:21 PM:
> On 07/24/2021 07:47 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Mainspring wrote on 7/24/2021 12:27 AM:

>>> Well, they are not exactly common.
>>>
>>> However the main bit is ECONOMICAL mining/refining.
>>> China has relatively concentrated ores - and cheap
>>> enough labor to refine them at undercutting prices.
>>>
>>> Fortunately, the China situation has pushed research
>>> into alternatives - based on more widely-available
>>> metals/minerals. There is some success at this already.
>>>
>>> Apparently Greenland has a lot of neodynium, and, guess
>>> what, the Chinese are trying to corner the rights to
>>> mine the stuff there. Last I heard, the Greenies have
>>> told them to go fuck off. However China COULD buy the
>>> next elections ....
>>>
>>> My grandfather, a horticulturist, made a stop in
>>> Greenland in the late 1800s to see if there was
>>> any hope of establishing farms there.
>>
>> He would have better luck in planting cabbage and beets on an ice floe.
>>
>>> Took him
>>> about an hour to decide to move on to north
>>> America. Greenland is good for oily fish and
>>> more oily fish - but nobody knew about neo
>>> back then. If he had staked a claim on any
>>> old rock back then, geez, the family could have
>>> been billion-dollar babies right now :-)

>>> A huge amount of neo is WASTED - thrown away in dead
>>> disk drives and motors. Recycling incentives are needed.
>>> Just assume the price will double or triple within the
>>> next five years as things get shittier with China. Hell,
>>> the local landfill might be the best neo mine in the
>>> country !
>>>
>>> A major need for neo magnets is the electric car market.
>>> Actually, right now, China could crush that (or corner
>>> the market) because it is the neo-Lord. However I've been
>>> seeing articles lately about improved, "smarter", 3-phase
>>> induction motors that waste very little power. They may
>>> wind up being as efficient as permanent-magnet motors
>>> and a lot cheaper.
>>>
>>> There is also development into "engineered" unconventional
>>> materials that can be even more magnetic, with less weight,
>>> than neo magnets. Whether they can be upscaled into actual,
>>> affordable, consumer tech is unclear however.

>>> Like anything, if you have to "scrounge" too much
>>> for it the PRICE will be impractically prohibitive.
>>>
>>> BUT, is there a future ? China is gearing up for
>>> nuclear war - a couple hundred new ICBM silos
>>> in construction have already been spotted (there
>>> are likely a lot more). Nuclear threats have already
>>> been made against Japan and more conventional
>>> threats against everyone else. China IS ramping up
>>> to be the next great Imperialist power - and don't
>>> you DARE get in its way ! Think "white people"
>>> were bad ? You ain't seen nothin' yet.
>>
>> China is merely reacting to US threats. China would be stupid not to
>> prepare for US aggression, considering how many countries the US has
>> bombed since the end of WWII.
>

> Apologizing for totalitarian genocidalists now ? Making
> bullshit excuses for their imperialist ambitions ?

The US is the biggest imperialist, supplanting the British, the French,
and the Spanish empire. Just look at the fact that the US has invaded
almost every country under the sun.

These are the three countries the US has not invaded (yet) because
Americans are too stupid to read a map, and they cannot find their own
ass (even using both hands):

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/these-are-the-only-3-countries-america-hasnt-invaded/

> Sorry. Fail. Go back to Xi and apologize for your lackings.
>
> The USA never asked much of China - just leave Taiwan, now
> a distinctly different culture, alone and don't try to take
> over the world.

China and Taiwan are one country ruled by two rival regimes, namely the
Communist in the mainland and the Nationalist in the island of Taiwan.

> Oh, and the USA didn't bomb China in WW2,

"After WW2".

Bang your head on the keyboard to clear your brain fog, and then try to
read properly.

> it spent blood and treasure defending it against Japan
> well before Pearl Harbor.

The Communist "Mao" and the Nationalist "Chiang" were fighting against
each other in a very long civil war, and later against the Imperial
Japanese invaders when WWII broke out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Kai-shek

As usual, the US picked the corrupt side (just like later in the Vietnam
"conflict"). Your "blood and treasure" were wasted on the corrupt
Nationalist regime which later lost the civil war and retreated and set
up shop on the island of Taiwan (with the help of the American 7th Fleet).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War

The Taiwan regime (R.O.C.) had occupied China's seat in the UN as the
true representation of China, and Mao's mainland China (P.R.C) was the
renegade regime until 1971 when the UN voted to recognize Mao's mainland
China (PRC) as the true presentation of China, and Chiang's Taiwan (ROC)
as the renegade regime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_and_the_United_Nations

>> https://static1.squarespace.com/static/581bf43fbe6594d155f23010/t/590cc9cb15d5dbc6bf47e488/1494010316157/06+11+List+of+Countries+the+US+has+Bombed+Since+the+End+of+WWII.pdf
>>

>>> So, the "high tech future" may have far less to do
>>> with rare earth metals and more to do with mules
>>> and donkey-carts and scratch-farming turnips -
>>> back to the 7th century .....
>>>
>>> Bloody peasants !

Re: Rare earth minerals: (MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro PSCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS with AK47s and AR15s

<VNOdnULnUIx4pmL9nZ2dnUU7-QPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3822&group=soc.culture.china#3822

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Rare earth minerals: (MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro PSCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS with AK47s and AR15s
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:49:08 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:49 UTC

"FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer" wrote in message

> Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
> ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

Then find a better country and move to it...

Re: Rare earth minerals: (MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro PSCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS with AK47s and AR15s

<60ef1a5f-896f-443d-a198-5d1afc90b379n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3832&group=soc.culture.china#3832

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Sunil Sethi)
 by: Sunil Sethi - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:00 UTC

On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 1:00:16 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 7/24/2021 8:21 PM, Mainspring wrote:

> >> He would have better luck in planting cabbage and beets on an ice floe.

> >> China is merely reacting to US threats. China would be stupid not to
> >> prepare for US aggression, considering how many countries the US has
> >> bombed since the end of WWII.

They are amateurs compared to BRITISH
> > Apologizing for totalitarian genocidalists now ? Making
> > bullshit excuses for their imperialist ambitions ?
> YOU cocksucking, animal raping, RACIST THIEVING WHITE MOTHERFUCKER,

You perversion is extraordinary.
Did I mention that your fellow schizophrenic ayaz is also a potty mouth?

He also thinks that he is being controlled.

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/Iu1-okprn3E

'THE british GOVERNMENT RATS HAVE INTENSIFIED THEIR TORTURE AND MIND CONTROL OVER ME WITH THEIR SATELLITES!!!!'

Like you wants people to die

'DIE SCUM!!!!'

Like you thinks we're all being mind controlled; like you, is a dreadful racist sh1t.

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/quHmufpL060
'THE OLYMPICS ARE DEAD!!! BRITISH AMERICAN AND RUSSIAN GOVERNMENTS MIND CONTROLLING EV ER Y ONE!!!!'

'WHAT DO THESE FUCKERS HAVE IN COMMON? THEY'RE ALL WHITE!

YOU SUBHUMAN SHIT, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN KISS YOUR AHRSE GOODBYE!!!!'

Makes the same wild claims that we should stop being stupid and believe everything they say

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/B4RpB7UgGUM
'YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES, THEY'RE COMING TO KILL US IN OUR BEDS!!!!'

'GET YOUR THUMB OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!'
> Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
> ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

That must be why so many Hindus want to live there.
> You, your demented potus and coward congressmen/senators LIVE IN FEAR of
> the REAL GOVT aka NATION STATE of
> FBI+CIA+NSA+IRS+DARPA+DOD+NRO+DHS+DIA+DNI+Cops etc.

You forgot the American Automobile Association DIE SCUM!!!!
> Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
> perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
> with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

Ayaz already said that

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/quHmufpL060
'THE OLYMPICS ARE DEAD!!! BRITISH AMERICAN AND RUSSIAN GOVERNMENTS MIND CONTROLLING EV ER Y ONE!!!!'

'WHAT DO THESE FUCKERS HAVE IN COMMON? THEY'RE ALL WHITE!

YOU SUBHUMAN SHIT, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN KISS YOUR AHRSE GOODBYE!!!!'

> White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.
>
> DISGUSTING fucking white race.

Yes, Ayaz doesn't like whites either.
I guess you are both racist schizophrenic sh1ts.

> 40,000 NSA, CIA, DHS and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING
> Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

Ayaz has already told us that

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/quHmufpL060
'THE OLYMPICS ARE DEAD!!! BRITISH AMERICAN AND RUSSIAN GOVERNMENTS MIND CONTROLLING EV ER Y ONE!!!!'

Funny how you two are screaming about the same thing isn't it.

Click here to read the complete article

Re: Rare earth minerals: (MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro PSCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS with AK47s and AR15s

<htydnYx2rrHzBGL9nZ2dnUU7-fvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3842&group=soc.culture.china#3842

Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.china
From: MSp...@zeex.net (Mainspring)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:28:13 -0400
 by: Mainspring - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 05:28 UTC

On 07/25/2021 04:00 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 7/24/2021 8:21 PM, Mainspring wrote:

>>> He would have better luck in planting cabbage and beets on an ice floe.

>>> China is merely reacting to US threats. China would be stupid not to
>>> prepare for US aggression, considering how many countries the US has
>>> bombed since the end of WWII.
>>

>>    Apologizing for totalitarian genocidalists now ? Making
>>    bullshit excuses for their imperialist ambitions ?
>

> YOU cocksucking, animal raping, RACIST THIEVING WHITE MOTHERFUCKER,

Ah HA ! 100% SCORE ! This IS your agenda !
Your reaction tells ALL.