"They ought to make butt-flavored cat food." --Gallagher

interests / soc.culture.china / U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...

SubjectAuthor
* U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - IfRusty Wyse
`* Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're goinsukiki
 `* Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - IfRusty Wyse
  `* Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're goin.kitaro..
   +- Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - IfRusty Wyse
   `* Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're goinByker
    `- Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - IfRusty Wyse

1
U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...

<71f05134-d938-408b-8e2d-7d67d1909db6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3880&group=soc.culture.china#3880

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:17:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 02:17 UTC

U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/u-k-warship-enters-south-china-sea-despite-beijing-warnings/ar-AAMCxBm?ocid=msedgntp

Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...

<se0jhf$jbc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3947&group=soc.culture.china#3947

From: suk...@sukiki.com (sukiki)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 18:16:13 +0800
 by: sukiki - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 10:16 UTC

In the recent event in the Black Sea, the British HMS carrier says Russian
jetfighters were baiting them to attack them and they are hesitating from
it.

Russian fighter flew over their ships and they still deemed it was not
provocative but was meant to bait at them to start a fight with them.

Whereas in SCS, US carrier is baiting China to start a fight with them. If
their baiting is succeeded, a fight will engage and start to blow into a
full- blown war.

The difference showed that US and UK are afraid of Russia, as they have huge
number of megatons of powerful nuclear missiles and nuclear arsenals to
attack and rain at US and UK.

However, they are not afraid of China, as they probably think China's
nuclear missiles are not enough to fight them and not enough of megatons of
powerful missiles and arsenal to attack US and UK. .

Hence, US and UK dare not want to test reaction for a fight even when
Russian jetfighters flew over them and dropping bombs in ahead of their
ships, hence baiting US and British ships to start a fight with Russia's
navy and jetfighters..

This showed the Russia is forever ever ready to start a war at anytime with
US or UK. This is to say that, when a country is strong loaded with powerful
loads of nuclear weapons, your voice speaks louder even if the voice is
softly spoken.

Henceforth, China should hurry up in building up thousands of nuclear
weapons at all kinds of ships, jetfighters, bombers, and even space
satellites, too.

Therefore, one can acquire supreme power is when one has the most nuclear
weapons to defend and to attack and decimate a big bullying's country into
ash.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're
going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only
get stronger and stronger...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/u-k-warship-enters-south-china-sea-despite-beijing-warnings/ar-AAMCxBm?ocid=msedgntp

Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...

<644b6779-0ff7-4842-8c15-085e6a0f2316n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3952&group=soc.culture.china#3952

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 09:16:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 16:16 UTC

On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 3:16:18 AM UTC-7, sukiki wrote:
> In the recent event in the Black Sea, the British HMS carrier says Russian
> jetfighters were baiting them to attack them and they are hesitating from
> it.
>
> Russian fighter flew over their ships and they still deemed it was not
> provocative but was meant to bait at them to start a fight with them.
>
> Whereas in SCS, US carrier is baiting China to start a fight with them. If
> their baiting is succeeded, a fight will engage and start to blow into a
> full- blown war.
>
> The difference showed that US and UK are afraid of Russia, as they have huge
> number of megatons of powerful nuclear missiles and nuclear arsenals to
> attack and rain at US and UK.
>
> However, they are not afraid of China, as they probably think China's
> nuclear missiles are not enough to fight them and not enough of megatons of
> powerful missiles and arsenal to attack US and UK. .
>
> Hence, US and UK dare not want to test reaction for a fight even when
> Russian jetfighters flew over them and dropping bombs in ahead of their
> ships, hence baiting US and British ships to start a fight with Russia's
> navy and jetfighters..
>
> This showed the Russia is forever ever ready to start a war at anytime with
> US or UK. This is to say that, when a country is strong loaded with powerful
> loads of nuclear weapons, your voice speaks louder even if the voice is
> softly spoken.
>
> Henceforth, China should hurry up in building up thousands of nuclear
> weapons at all kinds of ships, jetfighters, bombers, and even space
> satellites, too.
>
> Therefore, one can acquire supreme power is when one has the most nuclear
> weapons to defend and to attack and decimate a big bullying's country into
> ash.

A dozen nukes dropped unto a country is more than enough. There is no need for "thousands"...
China has enough... and China has the means to deliver the nukes...

The U.S., England,... are like a fat man... Vietnam, Afghanistan, Syria,... illustrated my point...

> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're
> going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only
> get stronger and stronger...
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/u-k-warship-enters-south-china-sea-despite-beijing-warnings/ar-AAMCxBm?ocid=msedgntp

Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...

<se58uo$e2q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3983&group=soc.culture.china#3983

From: toi...@tr.com (.kitaro..)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 12:46:16 +0800
 by: .kitaro.. - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 04:46 UTC

Every US president wants to show off his powers of authorising airstrikes
and ground invasion.

The Iraq invasion was carried out by President George Bush.

This was even when he knew there were no white vans carrying nuclear
materials. He should not rely on report which can be faked up for him.

Don't he know that he has to use his brain to read and think first and not
use his mouth to brag an the brain clouded with racial ate for an attack on
Iraq.

<e648443c-4683-47a2-8e55-5c177817e9c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3987&group=soc.culture.china#3987

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 08:48:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:48 UTC

On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 9:46:19 PM UTC-7, .kitaro.. wrote:
> Every US president wants to show off his powers of authorising airstrikes
> and ground invasion.
>
> The Iraq invasion was carried out by President George Bush.
>
> This was even when he knew there were no white vans carrying nuclear
> materials. He should not rely on report which can be faked up for him.

WMD, weapon of mass-destruction!!!!

> [...]
>
> A dozen nukes dropped unto a country is more than enough. There is no need
> for "thousands"...
> China has enough... and China has the means to deliver the nukes...
>
> The U.S., England,... are like a fat man... Vietnam, Afghanistan, Syria,...
> illustrated my point...
>

> > "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> > U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're
> > going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will
> > only
> > get stronger and stronger...
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/u-k-warship-enters-south-china-sea-despite-beijing-warnings/ar-AAMCxBm?ocid=msedgntp

Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...

<rrudnXDzgaE0EZX8nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4023&group=soc.culture.china#4023

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,soc.culture.asian,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 19:24:08 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 00:24 UTC

".kitaro.." wrote in message news:se58uo$e2q$1@dont-email.me...

> Every US president wants to show off his powers of authorising airstrikes
> and ground invasion.

Ground invasion? Nah: https://tinyurl.com/yde93h7y

Any time you fetus-eaters want your country
turned into an ashtray, you just let us know....

Re: U.K. Warship Enters South China Sea Despite Beijing Warnings - If we're going to fight a war over the South China Sea, do it now!!! China will only get stronger and stronger...

<a065cd00-2f61-497c-a786-bd79f839c8b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4025&group=soc.culture.china#4025

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 00:29 UTC

On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 5:24:16 PM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> ".kitaro.." wrote in message news:se58uo$e2q$1...@dont-email.me...
> >
> > Every US president wants to show off his powers of authorising airstrikes
> > and ground invasion.
> Ground invasion? Nah: https://tinyurl.com/yde93h7y
>
> Any time you fetus-eaters want your country
> turned into an ashtray, you just let us know....

The U.S. has a better chance of "turned into an ashtray" than China!!! Just think of super-volcanoes within the U.S.