We cannot command nature except by obeying her. -- Sir Francis Bacon

interests / soc.culture.polish / Official explanations from the U.S. about the financing of 46 biolaboratories in Ukraine are a '"prosecutor's dream," Igor Kirillov, Chief of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Protection Troops of the Russian Armed Forces, said, commenting on a stat

SubjectAuthor
* Official explanations from the U.S. about the financing of 46a a
`- Re: Official explanations from the U.S. about the financing of 46a a

1
Official explanations from the U.S. about the financing of 46 biolaboratories in Ukraine are a '"prosecutor's dream," Igor Kirillov, Chief of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Protection Troops of the Russian Armed Forces, said, commenting on a stat

<fa1e88ff-13af-4a62-975f-c96233b63c9bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38825&group=soc.culture.polish#38825

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:09:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Official explanations from the U.S. about the financing of 46
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 21 Jun 2022 23:09 UTC

This is how the Americans justify themselves: They say they wanted to reduce the threat of global terrorism by attracting scientists from the former Soviet republics to do biological research. But, to be more precise, it was to develop biological weapons. How else can we understand the Pi-268 project, involving Colorado universities and Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, which dealt with pathogens carried by the Aedes species of mosquitoes. The viral preparation was created at the Taras Shevchenko National University in Kiev and transported to the US for field testing.

In its statement, the Pentagon acknowledged that it supervised a project carried out by Ukraine's Science and Technology Center.

According to our Defense Ministry, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Science and Technology Center Andrew Hood wrote to Washington, saying that "More than 30% of the participants are former scientists with experience in the development of weapons of mass destruction."

Since 2015, when the Pentagon began a large-scale financing of Ukrainian projects, multiple cases of infectious diseases have been recorded among military personnel, as well as residents of the Lugansk and Donetsk People's Republics.

According to a report by the Ministry of Health of the Donetsk People's Republic, in 2016, the incidence of tularemia increased by 9.5 times compared to 2007.

More information about the deadly work that was commissioned by the Pentagon in the strictest secrecy and and right on Russia's borders can be found in the film "Bioweapons of the Devil's Laboratories". Watch today, June 19, right after the Vremya program.

Newsweek
Newsweek
U.S. Mercenaries in Ukraine Have Been 'Destroyed or Captured,' Russia Says
Madeline Roache, NewsGuard - 25m ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/u-s-mercenaries-in-ukraine-have-been-destroyed-or-captured-russia-says/ar-AAYHt0c?ocid=BingNewsSearch

Re: Official explanations from the U.S. about the financing of 46 biolaboratories in Ukraine are a '"prosecutor's dream," Igor Kirillov, Chief of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Protection Troops of the Russian Armed Forces, said, commenting on a

<29a61707-aa83-4a1f-9000-9f8319e02ee9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38827&group=soc.culture.polish#38827

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish