From: sto...@stotenan.com (stoney)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Don’t_let_rumors_ruin_China-back
ed_projects
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 01:32:11 +0800
 by: stoney - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:32 UTC

indeed, prompt and timey and forceful rebuttals should be responded whenever
there are rumours generated on the China-backed projects. Period.

Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects -

"Under such circumstances, China should respond timely and forcefully like
Zhao. More crucially, Chinese media must realize they have to make more
efforts, apart from merely advertising the altruism of the One Belt and One
Road initiative, in dispelling rumors. Practical and efficient measures need
to be adopted.

Besides highlighting the fact that peace and prosperity of Beijing's
neighboring countries is in favor for China's security and development, more
down-to-earth improvements and achievements in the projects should be
discovered and spread, in order to win the heart of other nations'
governments and people and exert positive influence on their public
opinions".

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1026116.shtml

Re: Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects

<1d776816-e4ca-43d9-af48-b6aeefecae28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3922&group=soc.culture.china#3922

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 08:53:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Don’t_let_rumors_ruin_China-backed_projects
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:53 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 10:32:11 AM UTC-7, stoney wrote:
> indeed, prompt and timey and forceful rebuttals should be responded whenever
> there are rumours generated on the China-backed projects. Period.
>

> Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects -
>
> "Under such circumstances, China should respond timely and forcefully like
> Zhao. More crucially, Chinese media must realize they have to make more
> efforts, apart from merely advertising the altruism of the One Belt and One
> Road initiative, in dispelling rumors. Practical and efficient measures need
> to be adopted.
>
> Besides highlighting the fact that peace and prosperity of Beijing's
> neighboring countries is in favor for China's security and development, more
> down-to-earth improvements and achievements in the projects should be
> discovered and spread, in order to win the heart of other nations'
> governments and people and exert positive influence on their public
> opinions".
>
> https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1026116.shtml

Highways, railroads, seaports, airports,...
China cannot take them back to China. They stay in the country where they are whether the country can pay for them or not. They only benefit the local people, not China!!! So this "debt-trap" is nothing but American propaganda which only hurt the local people, not China!!! As the words "debt-trap" implies, China will get paid regardless...

Re: Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects

<To-dnXL38dBZi5r8nZ2dnUU7-VfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3997&group=soc.culture.china#3997

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.building.construction,alt.building.architecture,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 16:48:51 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 21:48 UTC

"stoney" wrote in message news:sds4ap$q29$1@dont-email.me...

> indeed, prompt and timey and forceful rebuttals should be responded
> whenever there are rumours generated on the China-backed projects. Period.
>
> Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects -
>
> https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1026116.shtml

Nah, just let nature take its course:

https://www.google.com/search?q=china+building+collapses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVm29u736D0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NmlG1FMiP4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zplHlJDs1U

Re: Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects

<fZSdne-rZcWZ-5r8nZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3998&group=soc.culture.china#3998

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.building.construction,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: MSp...@zeex.net (Mainspring)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 23:26:57 -0400
 by: Mainspring - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 03:26 UTC

On 08/01/2021 05:48 PM, Byker wrote:
> "stoney"  wrote in message news:sds4ap$q29$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> indeed, prompt and timey and forceful rebuttals should be responded
>> whenever there are rumours generated on the China-backed projects.
>> Period.
>>
>> Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects -
>>
>> https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1026116.shtml
>
> Nah, just let nature take its course:
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=china+building+collapses
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVm29u736D0
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NmlG1FMiP4
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zplHlJDs1U

Such "projects" should be ruined on
general, sane, principle. China has
never been up to ANYTHING good in the
world - totalitarian dominance is its
single goal.

If Chinese can dump the CCP then it might
become a decent, trusted, laudable country.
Unfortunately the CCP has a long history of
getting the military to destroy all opponents.
You'll have to woo the military away from the
CCP first .....

Re: Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects

<GwRNI.133767$h8.33987@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3999&group=soc.culture.china#3999

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.building.construction,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 08:27:17 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 12:27 UTC

On 8/1/21 11:26 PM, Mainspring wrote:
> On 08/01/2021 05:48 PM, Byker wrote:
>> "stoney"  wrote in message news:sds4ap$q29$1@dont-email.me...
>>>
>>> indeed, prompt and timey and forceful rebuttals should be responded
>>> whenever there are rumours generated on the China-backed projects.
>>> Period.
>>>
>>> Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects -
>>>
>>> https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1026116.shtml
>>
>> Nah, just let nature take its course:
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=china+building+collapses
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVm29u736D0
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NmlG1FMiP4
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zplHlJDs1U
>
>   Such "projects" should be ruined on
>   general, sane, principle. China has
>   never been up to ANYTHING good in the
>   world - totalitarian dominance is its
>   single goal.
>
>   If Chinese can dump the CCP then it might
>   become a decent, trusted, laudable country.
>   Unfortunately the CCP has a long history of
>   getting the military to destroy all opponents.
>   You'll have to woo the military away from the
>   CCP first .....

China ruined their projects with the Chinese Communist Party Virus and
the way they are hiding from any investigating of the release of that
VIRUS that's STILL KILLING AMERICANS.

NOT to mention that the Chinese also use Uyghurs as slaves.

And

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

--
That's karma

Re: Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects

<be376176-f97c-4404-bf21-72ce44864e00n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4003&group=soc.culture.china#4003

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 08:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 15:28 UTC

On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 8:27:07 PM UTC-7, Mainspring wrote:
> On 08/01/2021 05:48 PM, Byker wrote:
> > "stoney" wrote in message news:sds4ap$q29$1...@dont-email.me...
> >>
> >> indeed, prompt and timey and forceful rebuttals should be responded
> >> whenever there are rumours generated on the China-backed projects.
> >> Period.
> >>
> >> Don’t let rumors ruin China-backed projects -
> >>
> >> https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1026116.shtml
> >
> > Nah, just let nature take its course:
> >
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=china+building+collapses
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVm29u736D0
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NmlG1FMiP4
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zplHlJDs1U
> Such "projects" should be ruined on
> general, sane, principle.

What you really meant is:

"... insane principle."

> China has
> never been up to ANYTHING good in the
> world - totalitarian dominance is its
> single goal.

Replace "China" with "the Western Nations" starting from Portugal, Spain, Netherland, England, France, the U.S., ...
have never been up to ANYTHING good in the world - totalitarian dominance is its
single goal, starting from raping, killing, enslaving, destroying, robbing, taking over entire countries,...
all over the world... up to today...

> If Chinese can dump the CCP then it might
> become a decent, trusted, laudable country.
> Unfortunately the CCP has a long history of
> getting the military to destroy all opponents.
> You'll have to woo the military away from the
> CCP first .....

The CCP brought China from the bottom of the pit to the top of the world today. No one, no nation, has done what the CCP has been for the people of China. Instead of condemning the CCP, you should congratulate the CCP and its leadership for a job well-done!!!! Open your eyes and see the truth instead of being brainwashed to the core by American propaganda against China!!!!