VMS must die!

interests / rec.boats / Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the Election

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ‘Overturn twaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re:Trump Lamented That Mike Pencjustan
|+* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the ElectionTrue North
||`- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the Electionjustan
|+* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the Electionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||+- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the ElectionMr. Luddite
||`- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the Electionjustan
|`- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the ElectionMr Robot
+* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the Electiongfretwell
|`* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not 前verturwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| +* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the Electiongfretwell
| |+* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the ElectionMr. Luddite
| ||+* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the Electionjustan
| ||+- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the ElectionBill
| ||`* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the Electiongfretwell
| || `* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the ElectionMr. Luddite
| ||  +- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the ElectionBill
| ||  `- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the Electiongfretwell
| |`- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the ElectionMr Robot
| +- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not 前verMr. Luddite
| `- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?verturn the ElectionJohn H
`* Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the ElectionJohn H
 `- Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Penjustan

Pages:12
Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the Election

<qooovgt1hi25lnjbsn7giljiqsm5qvhqha@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3913&group=rec.boats#3913

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Trump Lamented That Mike Pence Did Not ?Overturn the Election
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:20:32 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:20 UTC

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 11:54:57 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> For all of you Trump fans out there who doubt that Trump is a threat to democracy and our constitution, or don't care, ponder this:In late January 2022, a statement, attributed to former U.S. President Donald Trump, was shared widely on social media. In it, Trump appeared to explicitly state that back in 2020 and 2021, he had hoped his vice president, Mike Pence, would ?overturn the election? Trump lost to Joe Biden.The statement had not appeared on Trump?s official website ? where his public remarks are routinely published ? by the morning of Jan. 31, which cast reasonable doubt on its authenticity and provenance. However, it was posted to Twitter by Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington, a strong sign it was genuine, and later on Jan. 31, the statement was finally posted to Trump?s own website, definitively establishing its authenticity. Excerpted from Snopes fact checker.
>I worry much more about the threat to America by the current
> occupier of 1600 and those who surround him, including blood
> relatives. But you don't seem to care about real threats to the
> Constitution, your grand chrildren's well being. etc. etc.etc.

Blood relatives? Like Ivanka, Jr., Eric? Fuck off stupid.