"In the fight between you and the world, back the world." -- Frank Zappa

interests / rec.boats / Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

SubjectAuthor
* Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Tim
+- Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Mr Robot
`* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...gfretwell
 `* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Mr Robot
  `* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Bill
   `* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Mr Robot
    `* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...John H
     +* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...True North
     |+* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...John H
     ||`* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Mr Robot
     || `* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...John H
     ||  `* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Mr Robot
     ||   `* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...True North
     ||    `* Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...John H
     ||     `- Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Alex
     |`- Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Mr Robot
     `- Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...Mr Robot

1
Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<5e7ae40f-f2b3-4ce5-896e-1c202cf01d53n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3750&group=rec.boats#3750

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 01:15:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:15 UTC

https://www.aol.com/news/why-biden-presidential-reset-may-202448526.html

"WASHINGTON — The reset of the presidential agenda is among the most popular of Washington narratives, a beloved if often unreliable attempt to use the power of narrative when the power of politics won’t do.

President Biden is about to try one of his own, starting with a press conference on Wednesday, only the second of his presidency, part of a broader effort to reverse a months-long slide in popularity that, at its outer bounds, has even seen (limited) calls for a return of Hillary Clinton in 2024.

Biden has said he will run again, but the shine of his first several months in office has worn off, while recent history hasn’t given him much to run on — or, more immediately, to help Democrats in November’s congressional midterms...."

I doubt if there's much to tell or see here...

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<d0qgugdt27g3ehb8qvkuoap4pi4skui7t4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3761&group=rec.boats#3761

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:36:15 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:36 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 01:15:29 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>https://www.aol.com/news/why-biden-presidential-reset-may-202448526.html
>
>"WASHINGTON — The reset of the presidential agenda is among the most popular of Washington narratives, a beloved if often unreliable attempt to use the power of narrative when the power of politics won’t do.
>
>President Biden is about to try one of his own, starting with a press conference on Wednesday, only the second of his presidency, part of a broader effort to reverse a months-long slide in popularity that, at its outer bounds, has even seen (limited) calls for a return of Hillary Clinton in 2024.
>
>Biden has said he will run again, but the shine of his first several months in office has worn off, while recent history hasn’t given him much to run on — or, more immediately, to help Democrats in November’s congressional midterms...."
>
>I doubt if there's much to tell or see here...

I have no doubt that there's nothing to see with you except uglyness.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<uddhughuo78gj1i48er89io48n5225bvdr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3771&group=rec.boats#3771

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:10:51 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 01:10 UTC

wrote:

>https://www.aol.com/news/why-biden-presidential-reset-may-202448526.html
>
>"WASHINGTON — The reset of the presidential agenda is among the most popular of Washington narratives, a beloved if often unreliable attempt to use the power of narrative when the power of politics won’t do.
>
>President Biden is about to try one of his own, starting with a press conference on Wednesday, only the second of his presidency, part of a broader effort to reverse a months-long slide in popularity that, at its outer bounds, has even seen (limited) calls for a return of Hillary Clinton in 2024.
>
>Biden has said he will run again, but the shine of his first several months in office has worn off, while recent history hasn’t given him much to run on — or, more immediately, to help Democrats in November’s congressional midterms...."
>
>I doubt if there's much to tell or see here...

At this point the question might be will he run with Harris again. She
has worse numbers than him.
The Democrats may be reconsidering that whole experiment in putting in
an old Politician who has waited patiently in line for 47 years hoping
for stability. Even with a marginal edge in the senate and a clear
majority in the house, his legislation won't move. Let's see how he
does next year, with a GOP congress.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<vc7pugd21d493geiho2g4pt12qrs33m4ka@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3796&group=rec.boats#3796

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:14:05 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:14 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:10:51 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 01:15:29 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>https://www.aol.com/news/why-biden-presidential-reset-may-202448526.html
>>
>>"WASHINGTON — The reset of the presidential agenda is among the most popular of Washington narratives, a beloved if often unreliable attempt to use the power of narrative when the power of politics won’t do.
>>
>>President Biden is about to try one of his own, starting with a press conference on Wednesday, only the second of his presidency, part of a broader effort to reverse a months-long slide in popularity that, at its outer bounds, has even seen (limited) calls for a return of Hillary Clinton in 2024.
>>
>>Biden has said he will run again, but the shine of his first several months in office has worn off, while recent history hasn’t given him much to run on — or, more immediately, to help Democrats in November’s congressional midterms...."
>>
>>I doubt if there's much to tell or see here...
>
>At this point the question might be will he run with Harris again. She
>has worse numbers than him.
>The Democrats may be reconsidering that whole experiment in putting in
>an old Politician who has waited patiently in line for 47 years hoping
>for stability. Even with a marginal edge in the senate and a clear
>majority in the house, his legislation won't move. Let's see how he
>does next year, with a GOP congress.

Oh fuck off. You want Trumpee to be president again. Either that or
you want him to cum on your face.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<ssiln0$t0j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3798&group=rec.boats#3798

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:31:28 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:QdSafXIFGzVBi3VIVz3fCUNRYpE=
 by: Bill - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:31 UTC

Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:10:51 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 01:15:29 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.aol.com/news/why-biden-presidential-reset-may-202448526.html
>>>
>>> "WASHINGTON — The reset of the presidential agenda is among the most
>>> popular of Washington narratives, a beloved if often unreliable attempt
>>> to use the power of narrative when the power of politics won’t do.
>>>
>>> President Biden is about to try one of his own, starting with a press
>>> conference on Wednesday, only the second of his presidency, part of a
>>> broader effort to reverse a months-long slide in popularity that, at
>>> its outer bounds, has even seen (limited) calls for a return of Hillary Clinton in 2024.
>>>
>>> Biden has said he will run again, but the shine of his first several
>>> months in office has worn off, while recent history hasn’t given him
>>> much to run on — or, more immediately, to help Democrats in November’s
>>> congressional midterms...."
>>>
>>> I doubt if there's much to tell or see here...
>>
>> At this point the question might be will he run with Harris again. She
>> has worse numbers than him.
>> The Democrats may be reconsidering that whole experiment in putting in
>> an old Politician who has waited patiently in line for 47 years hoping
>> for stability. Even with a marginal edge in the senate and a clear
>> majority in the house, his legislation won't move. Let's see how he
>> does next year, with a GOP congress.
>
> Oh fuck off. You want Trumpee to be president again. Either that or
> you want him to cum on your face.

You seem to be delusional and sexually frustrated. Maybe if you were not
such a dumb asshole, you might actually have a life.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<9nq5vgpntf44f3h98fau487lt49m4j93oe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3834&group=rec.boats#3834

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:57:15 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 18:57 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:31:28 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:10:51 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>> At this point the question might be will he run with Harris again. She
>>> has worse numbers than him.
>>> The Democrats may be reconsidering that whole experiment in putting in
>>> an old Politician who has waited patiently in line for 47 years hoping
>>> for stability. Even with a marginal edge in the senate and a clear
>>> majority in the house, his legislation won't move. Let's see how he
>>> does next year, with a GOP congress.
>>
>> Oh fuck off. You want Trumpee to be president again. Either that or
>> you want him to cum on your face.
>>

>You seem to be delusional and sexually frustrated. Maybe if you were not
>such a dumb asshole, you might actually have a life.

Says the goat-fucker, commie shit-for-brains? Well, ok "little" billy.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<te26vgtuc2o8s0m71f4ojaho6h6jk4tbfj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3840&group=rec.boats#3840

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:09:22 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 21:09 UTC

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:57:15 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:31:28 -0000 (UTC), Bill
><califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:

>>> Oh fuck off. You want Trumpee to be president again. Either that or
>>> you want him to cum on your face.
>>>

>>You seem to be delusional and sexually frustrated. Maybe if you were not
>>such a dumb asshole, you might actually have a life.
>
>Says the goat-fucker, commie shit-for-brains? Well, ok "little" billy.

Donnie, that language is unbecoming from a retired janitor!

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<05f45594-b729-40b3-be79-d4395f9285edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3841&group=rec.boats#3841

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:28:25 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 23:28 UTC

On Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 17:09:24 UTC-4, John H wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:57:15 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:31:28 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> ><califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>You seem to be delusional and sexually frustrated. Maybe if you were not
> >>such a dumb asshole, you might actually have a life.
> >
> >Says the goat-fucker, commie shit-for-brains? Well, ok "little" billy.
> Donnie, that language is unbecoming from a retired janitor!

Huh.....are you referring to me Johnny?
Did y'all go and throw yourself off a ladder again? I doubt your soft head can absorb many more blows like that.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<ehf6vgp0jl42b4rks73b1burggrudipl57@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3842&group=rec.boats#3842

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:52:19 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 00:52 UTC

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:28:25 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 17:09:24 UTC-4, John H wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:57:15 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Says the goat-fucker, commie shit-for-brains? Well, ok "little" billy.
>> Donnie, that language is unbecoming from a retired janitor!
>

>Huh.....are you referring to me Johnny?
>Did y'all go and throw yourself off a ladder again? I doubt your soft head can absorb many more blows like that.

Yes, you.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<cudevgll1pu4r6celhc2gf2sv07mjbvcrq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3870&group=rec.boats#3870

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:14:21 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 01:14 UTC

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:09:22 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:57:15 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:31:28 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>><califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>You seem to be delusional and sexually frustrated. Maybe if you were not
>>>such a dumb asshole, you might actually have a life.
>>
>>Says the goat-fucker, commie shit-for-brains? Well, ok "little" billy.
>
>Donnie, that language is unbecoming from a retired janitor!

A profession that you look up to? I apologize.

Who the fuck is Donnie... you're "secret" friend?

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<mvdevg5e2ua405fg5if9rg4qk56gc2uh82@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3871&group=rec.boats#3871

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:14:44 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 01:14 UTC

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:28:25 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 17:09:24 UTC-4, John H wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:57:15 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Says the goat-fucker, commie shit-for-brains? Well, ok "little" billy.
>> Donnie, that language is unbecoming from a retired janitor!
>

>Huh.....are you referring to me Johnny?
>Did y'all go and throw yourself off a ladder again? I doubt your soft head can absorb many more blows like that.

He has "issues."

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<c0eevgtrgqkq53ce694g7cdkbasioivcra@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3872&group=rec.boats#3872

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:15:23 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 01:15 UTC

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:52:19 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:28:25 -0800 (PST), True North
><princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 17:09:24 UTC-4, John H wrote:

>>> Donnie, that language is unbecoming from a retired janitor!
>>

>>Huh.....are you referring to me Johnny?
>>Did y'all go and throw yourself off a ladder again? I doubt your soft head can absorb many more blows like that.
>
>Yes, you.

TN doesn't want you. He likes women not just pussies.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<mqpfvgt3gsj2ekm2hujdh1qvt1tm45rgqs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3878&group=rec.boats#3878

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <5e7ae40f-f2b3-4ce5-896e-1c202cf01d53n@googlegroups.com> <uddhughuo78gj1i48er89io48n5225bvdr@4ax.com> <vc7pugd21d493geiho2g4pt12qrs33m4ka@4ax.com> <ssiln0$t0j$1@dont-email.me> <9nq5vgpntf44f3h98fau487lt49m4j93oe@4ax.com> <te26vgtuc2o8s0m71f4ojaho6h6jk4tbfj@4ax.com> <05f45594-b729-40b3-be79-d4395f9285edn@googlegroups.com> <ehf6vgp0jl42b4rks73b1burggrudipl57@4ax.com> <c0eevgtrgqkq53ce694g7cdkbasioivcra@4ax.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:43:09 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:43 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:15:23 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:52:19 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:28:25 -0800 (PST), True North
>><princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Huh.....are you referring to me Johnny?
>>>Did y'all go and throw yourself off a ladder again? I doubt your soft head can absorb many more blows like that.
>>
>>Yes, you.
>
>TN doesn't want you. He likes women not just pussies.

You two are so much alike it's confusing.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<60povghuarn00tio06slcarrd4f4ditttt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3917&group=rec.boats#3917

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:24:19 -0800
References: <5e7ae40f-f2b3-4ce5-896e-1c202cf01d53n@googlegroups.com> <uddhughuo78gj1i48er89io48n5225bvdr@4ax.com> <vc7pugd21d493geiho2g4pt12qrs33m4ka@4ax.com> <ssiln0$t0j$1@dont-email.me> <9nq5vgpntf44f3h98fau487lt49m4j93oe@4ax.com> <te26vgtuc2o8s0m71f4ojaho6h6jk4tbfj@4ax.com> <05f45594-b729-40b3-be79-d4395f9285edn@googlegroups.com> <ehf6vgp0jl42b4rks73b1burggrudipl57@4ax.com> <c0eevgtrgqkq53ce694g7cdkbasioivcra@4ax.com> <mqpfvgt3gsj2ekm2hujdh1qvt1tm45rgqs@4ax.com>
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:24 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:43:09 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:15:23 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:52:19 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Yes, you.
>>
>>TN doesn't want you. He likes women not just pussies.
>
>You two are so much alike it's confusing.

Confusing, sort of like you pretending to be a man?

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<205c7593-1d7a-4665-a1a1-206e0245d550n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3919&group=rec.boats#3919

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:31:23 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 00:31 UTC

On Thursday, 3 February 2022 at 19:26:45 UTC-4, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:43:09 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:15:23 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
> >wrote:

> >>TN doesn't want you. He likes women not just pussies.
> >
> >You two are so much alike it's confusing.
> Confusing, sort of like you pretending to be a man?

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<4k3rvg5mt1pfibk9gf7vu112lcuklj95rg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3928&group=rec.boats#3928

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <vc7pugd21d493geiho2g4pt12qrs33m4ka@4ax.com> <ssiln0$t0j$1@dont-email.me> <9nq5vgpntf44f3h98fau487lt49m4j93oe@4ax.com> <te26vgtuc2o8s0m71f4ojaho6h6jk4tbfj@4ax.com> <05f45594-b729-40b3-be79-d4395f9285edn@googlegroups.com> <ehf6vgp0jl42b4rks73b1burggrudipl57@4ax.com> <c0eevgtrgqkq53ce694g7cdkbasioivcra@4ax.com> <mqpfvgt3gsj2ekm2hujdh1qvt1tm45rgqs@4ax.com> <60povghuarn00tio06slcarrd4f4ditttt@4ax.com> <205c7593-1d7a-4665-a1a1-206e0245d550n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 15:38:08 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:38 UTC

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:31:23 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 3 February 2022 at 19:26:45 UTC-4, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:43:09 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >You two are so much alike it's confusing.
>> Confusing, sort of like you pretending to be a man?
>

>SNERK!
>I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Sucking up to Mr. Robot, eh Donnie? Speaks well of you.

Re: Why Biden's presidential reset may come up short...

<Ue2dnUdYC87kf2D8nZ2dnUU7-QudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3931&group=rec.boats#3931

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 21:35:37 -0500
 by: Alex - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 02:35 UTC

John H wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:31:23 -0800 (PST), True North
> <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Confusing, sort of like you pretending to be a man?
>>
>> SNERK!
>> I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.
> Sucking up to Mr. Robot, eh Donnie? Speaks well of you.

He had to find a new friend, eh?