From: ode...@odear.com (odear)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: US combat forces to leave Iraq by end of year
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:00:05 +0800
 by: odear - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 16:00 UTC

US invaded Iraq in 2003 on the pretext by US that there were UN nuclear team
reporting many white vans were travelling in the city and they suspected
they were carrying nuclear materials of mass destruction during their
inspection visit.

After their bombing and invading of Iraq, they refused to leave until now.
When Iraq parliament asked them to leave, the US under Trump told Iraq to
pay for their buildings and camps, and other costs incurred.

Now, after 18 years of occupation, they, under Biden, decided to leave by
the end of December 2021. This amounts to over-staying in Iraq illegally
without Iraq's parliament approval for it.

Therefore, it showed that US is trying all sorts of ways to twist and turn
for the benefit of the company. Henceforth. it is appropriate to start at
this starting line with each other, or else nothing can be achieved.

In short, US is defeated in Iraq and US is not suitable to guard and lead
the world. They ought to spend their time to

US combat forces to leave Iraq by end of year

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57970464

Re: US combat forces to leave Iraq by end of year

<1eb99428-6d8a-4e49-b199-5780c6a5aaa3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3953&group=soc.culture.china#3953

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 09:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: US combat forces to leave Iraq by end of year
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 16:20 UTC

On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 9:00:20 AM UTC-7, odear wrote:
> US invaded Iraq in 2003 on the pretext by US that there were UN nuclear team
> reporting many white vans were travelling in the city and they suspected
> they were carrying nuclear materials of mass destruction during their
> inspection visit.
>
> After their bombing and invading of Iraq, they refused to leave until now.
> When Iraq parliament asked them to leave, the US under Trump told Iraq to
> pay for their buildings and camps, and other costs incurred.
>
> Now, after 18 years of occupation, they, under Biden, decided to leave by
> the end of December 2021. This amounts to over-staying in Iraq illegally
> without Iraq's parliament approval for it.
>
> Therefore, it showed that US is trying all sorts of ways to twist and turn
> for the benefit of the company. Henceforth. it is appropriate to start at
> this starting line with each other, or else nothing can be achieved.
>
> In short, US is defeated in Iraq and US is not suitable to guard and lead
> the world. They ought to spend their time to
>

> US combat forces to leave Iraq by end of year
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57970464

The U.S. should never got into Iraq in the first place...