Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

SubjectAuthor
* [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirltlee1
`* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influentialbmoore
 `* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronltlee1
  `* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influentialbmoore
   `* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influentialltlee1
    `* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influentialbmoore
     `* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influentialltlee1
      `* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influentialbmoore
       `* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronltlee1
        `* Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influentialbmoore
         `- Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronltlee1

1
[Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<6fc39c88-579e-418a-8e3d-524381c96bc8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3818&group=soc.culture.china#3818

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 09:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:52 UTC

"SAN FRANCISCO — The article that appeared online on Feb. 9 ...
the article claimed, the shots “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch.”

Its assertions were easily disprovable. No matter. Over the next few hours, the article was translated from English into Spanish and Polish. It appeared on dozens of blogs and was picked up by anti-vaccination activists, who repeated the false claims online."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/24/technology/joseph-mercola-coronavirus-misinformation-online.html

Is the assertion easily disprovable?
Let us look into how Pfizer-BioNTech Covid Vaccine works. What will happen inside ones body after vaccination.
Another NYTimes article provided the answer:

" Entering a Cell
After injection, the vaccine particles bump into cells and fuse to them, releasing mRNA. The cell’s molecules read its sequence and build spike proteins. The mRNA from the vaccine is eventually destroyed by the cell, leaving no permanent trace."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine.html

From the above, I would say the assertion that the vaccine “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch” attributed to Joseph Mercola is a good description.

That is, the mRNA contained in the vaccine would enter the cells, alter the genetic coding of the infects cells. The bet is ALL infected cells with altered genes would be destroyed. But this part is still to be proven.

In comparison to traditional vaccines, Pfizer-Biontech could be called described as gene therapy with COVID-19 genes. The issue is not Joseph Mercola is wrong or misleading. But the cost-benefit of gene therapy based vaccination. As is, the benefit is know, the long term cost is still unknown.

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<ef5a0e9f-bb7a-43ce-8d32-e0ea9c1e424dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3820&group=soc.culture.china#3820

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential
Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:41 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 9:52:34 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
>After injection, the vaccine particles bump into cells and fuse to them, releasing mRNA. The cell’s molecules read its sequence and build spike proteins. The >mRNA from the vaccine is eventually destroyed by the cell, leaving no permanent trace."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine.html

> That is, the mRNA contained in the vaccine would enter the cells, alter the genetic coding of the infects cells. The bet is ALL infected cells with altered genes would be destroyed. But this part is still to be proven.

The claim you posted does not say the cell is destroyed. The claim is that the cell itself destroys the mRNA.

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<156dec68-e77c-4cf8-b546-6a9750e8a57cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3821&group=soc.culture.china#3821

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:49:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:49 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 2:41:41 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 9:52:34 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> >After injection, the vaccine particles bump into cells and fuse to them, releasing mRNA. The cell’s molecules read its sequence and build spike proteins. The >mRNA from the vaccine is eventually destroyed by the cell, leaving no permanent trace."
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine.html
> > That is, the mRNA contained in the vaccine would enter the cells, alter the genetic coding of the infects cells. The bet is ALL infected cells with altered genes would be destroyed. But this part is still to be proven.
> The claim you posted does not say the cell is destroyed. The claim is that the cell itself destroys the mRNA.

"Killing Infected Cells
The antigen-presenting cells can also activate another type of immune cell called a killer T cell to seek out and destroy any coronavirus-infected cells that display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces. "

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<7f11cd13-38ec-4c33-9384-23f84ad1ff61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3831&group=soc.culture.china#3831

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 23:55 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:49:03 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 2:41:41 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> > On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 9:52:34 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > >After injection, the vaccine particles bump into cells and fuse to them, releasing mRNA. The cell’s molecules read its sequence and build spike proteins. The >mRNA from the vaccine is eventually destroyed by the cell, leaving no permanent trace."
> >
> > https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine.html
> > > That is, the mRNA contained in the vaccine would enter the cells, alter the genetic coding of the infects cells. The bet is ALL infected cells with altered genes would be destroyed. But this part is still to be proven.
> > The claim you posted does not say the cell is destroyed. The claim is that the cell itself destroys the mRNA.
> "Killing Infected Cells
> The antigen-presenting cells can also activate another type of immune cell called a killer T cell to seek out and destroy any coronavirus-infected cells that display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces. "

OK, so there are 2 ways minimum the mRNA can be destroyed.

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<b27acc61-1d78-47f4-bb3d-d112cb54e4e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3835&group=soc.culture.china#3835

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:12 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 7:55:12 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:49:03 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > >
> > > https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine.html
> > > The claim you posted does not say the cell is destroyed. The claim is that the cell itself destroys the mRNA.
> > "Killing Infected Cells
> > The antigen-presenting cells can also activate another type of immune cell called a killer T cell to seek out and destroy any coronavirus-infected cells that display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces. "
> OK, so there are 2 ways minimum the mRNA can be destroyed.

First thing first.
My beginning post is to show that “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch” attributed to Joseph Mercola is obviously an excellent description concerning the first effect of the therapy. The infected cells would not turn off the production of viral protein unless destroyed. Of course, the upside is that a lot of viral protein would guarantee a strong response.

Now concerning the long term risk of the gene therapy, please read again the sentence " The antigen-presenting cells can also activate another type of immune cell called a killer T cell to seek out and destroy any coronavirus-infected cells that display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces.. "

The T cell would seek out and destroy any COVID-inflected cells IF AND ONLY IF such cells display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces.

Known unknowns because we don't know what cell would incorporate what piece of mRNA fragment into its reproductive machinery.
1) Will all fragments of viral protein present themselves on the surface? Or would it stick to other part of the cellular structure?
2) If the viral protein does integrated itself onto the surface, how big a piece is needed to attract the T-cell? Probability wise, the bigger the piece, the more likely it would trigger killer T-cell response.

Unknown unknown: mRNA to protein translation error and epi-genetic issues.

Traditional vaccines would not have the above mentioned problems.

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<5b834fff-82e4-42a7-887f-87115c23e6c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3836&group=soc.culture.china#3836

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 02:18 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 6:12:34 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 7:55:12 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:

> > > "Killing Infected Cells
> > > The antigen-presenting cells can also activate another type of immune cell called a killer T cell to seek out and destroy any coronavirus-infected cells that display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces. "
> > OK, so there are 2 ways minimum the mRNA can be destroyed.
> First thing first.
> My beginning post is to show that “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch” attributed to Joseph Mercola is obviously an excellent description concerning the first effect of the therapy. The infected cells would not turn off the production of viral protein unless destroyed. Of course, the upside is that a lot of viral protein would guarantee a strong response.
>
> Now concerning the long term risk of the gene therapy, please read again the sentence " The antigen-presenting cells can also activate another type of immune cell called a killer T cell to seek out and destroy any coronavirus-infected cells that display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces. "
>
> The T cell would seek out and destroy any COVID-inflected cells IF AND ONLY IF such cells display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces.
>
> Known unknowns because we don't know what cell would incorporate what piece of mRNA fragment into its reproductive machinery.
> 1) Will all fragments of viral protein present themselves on the surface? Or would it stick to other part of the cellular structure?
> 2) If the viral protein does integrated itself onto the surface, how big a piece is needed to attract the T-cell? Probability wise, the bigger the piece, the more likely it would trigger killer T-cell response.
>
> Unknown unknown: mRNA to protein translation error and epi-genetic issues..
>
> Traditional vaccines would not have the above mentioned problems.

You're not a biologist, are you?

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<dba09434-e240-4947-bb4e-8bc33cbe9577n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3886&group=soc.culture.china#3886

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 08:24:44 -0700 (PDT)
Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 15:24 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 10:18:54 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 6:12:34 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > OK, so there are 2 ways minimum the mRNA can be destroyed.
> > First thing first.
> > My beginning post is to show that “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch” attributed to Joseph Mercola is obviously an excellent description concerning the first effect of the therapy. The infected cells would not turn off the production of viral protein unless destroyed. Of course, the upside is that a lot of viral protein would guarantee a strong response.
> >
> > Now concerning the long term risk of the gene therapy, please read again the sentence " The antigen-presenting cells can also activate another type of immune cell called a killer T cell to seek out and destroy any coronavirus-infected cells that display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces. "
> >
> > The T cell would seek out and destroy any COVID-inflected cells IF AND ONLY IF such cells display the spike protein fragments on their surfaces.
> >
> > Known unknowns because we don't know what cell would incorporate what piece of mRNA fragment into its reproductive machinery.
> > 1) Will all fragments of viral protein present themselves on the surface? Or would it stick to other part of the cellular structure?
> > 2) If the viral protein does integrated itself onto the surface, how big a piece is needed to attract the T-cell? Probability wise, the bigger the piece, the more likely it would trigger killer T-cell response.
> >
> > Unknown unknown: mRNA to protein translation error and epi-genetic issues.
> >
> > Traditional vaccines would not have the above mentioned problems.
> You're not a biologist, are you?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-moderna-vaccines-long-term-chronic-illness/

"In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”
Classen’s study establishes the potential for the messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna to activate human proteins to take on “pathologic configurations” — configurations associated with chronic degenerative neurological diseases. Although his specific interest is in prion diseases (conditions associated with misfolded versions of normal proteins), Classen also outlines a handful of other mechanisms whereby RNA-based vaccines could give rise to “multiple other potential fatal adverse events.”

Ensuring that patients clearly understand risks — including known risks as well as potential unknown risks — is an important component of the informed consent process. This is all the more true when the intervention is experimental and lacks long-term safety data, as is the case with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines against COVID-19. The FDA authorized the two vaccines for widespread emergency use based on just two months of clinical trial data."

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<a038a53f-91ef-4fd2-9f31-81b7368bf5cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3892&group=soc.culture.china#3892

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 09:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 16:23 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 8:24:49 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> [...]
>
> Ensuring that patients clearly understand risks — including known risks as well as potential unknown risks — is an important component of the informed consent process. This is all the more true when the intervention is experimental and lacks long-term safety data, as is the case with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines against COVID-19. The FDA authorized the two vaccines for widespread emergency use based on just two months of clinical trial data."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Bart_Classen

The American Council on Science and Health has said the following of Classen's claims of a link between vaccines, autism, and immune-related diseases:
"These assertions have absolutely no basis in scientific fact. The link between vaccines and autism has been debunked multiple times since it was first proposed by Wakefield, and the bottom line is that there was never any link between vaccines and autism. We urge the public to stop listening to the ideas promoted by the anti-vaccine movement and do what is best for public health, which is to get vaccinated."[14]

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<cc71216d-65bc-4627-82fd-e792a69ce138n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3900&group=soc.culture.china#3900

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 10:50:58 -0700 (PDT)
References: <6fc39c88-579e-418a-8e3d-524381c96bc8n@googlegroups.com> <ef5a0e9f-bb7a-43ce-8d32-e0ea9c1e424dn@googlegroups.com> <156dec68-e77c-4cf8-b546-6a9750e8a57cn@googlegroups.com> <7f11cd13-38ec-4c33-9384-23f84ad1ff61n@googlegroups.com> <b27acc61-1d78-47f4-bb3d-d112cb54e4e5n@googlegroups.com> <5b834fff-82e4-42a7-887f-87115c23e6c1n@googlegroups.com> <dba09434-e240-4947-bb4e-8bc33cbe9577n@googlegroups.com> <a038a53f-91ef-4fd2-9f31-81b7368bf5cfn@googlegroups.com>
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:50 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 12:23:55 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 8:24:49 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > You're not a biologist, are you?
> > https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-moderna-vaccines-long-term-chronic-illness/
> >
> > "In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”
> > Classen’s study establishes the potential for the messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna to activate human proteins to take on “pathologic configurations” — configurations associated with chronic degenerative neurological diseases. Although his specific interest is in prion diseases (conditions associated with misfolded versions of normal proteins), Classen also outlines a handful of other mechanisms whereby RNA-based vaccines could give rise to “multiple other potential fatal adverse events.”
> >
> > Ensuring that patients clearly understand risks — including known risks as well as potential unknown risks — is an important component of the informed consent process. This is all the more true when the intervention is experimental and lacks long-term safety data, as is the case with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines against COVID-19. The FDA authorized the two vaccines for widespread emergency use based on just two months of clinical trial data."
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Bart_Classen
>
> The American Council on Science and Health has said the following of Classen's claims of a link between vaccines, autism, and immune-related diseases:
> "These assertions have absolutely no basis in scientific fact. The link between vaccines and autism has been debunked multiple times since it was first proposed by Wakefield, and the bottom line is that there was never any link between vaccines and autism. We urge the public to stop listening to the ideas promoted by the anti-vaccine movement and do what is best for public health, which is to get vaccinated."[14]

Do you know that the information you had provided is more than 7 years old?

I am not an anti-Vaxxer. I don't believe in Classen's claims regarding autism or immune-related diseases with traditional vaccines.
But virus gene based therapy is a different story.

Given that there has been no research concerning the adverse effect of virus mRNA based therapy, it is premature to discredit Classen.
https://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRNA%20vaccine%20review%20final.pdf

"Conclusions
The current evidence base on messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines is made up entirely of small early-stage trials, nearly all of which
examined only short-term outcomes. They lack sufficient power for testing the statistical significance of most results, and for
assessing the risk of serious but uncommon adverse events.

IF a human cell is infected by a COVID-19 virus, the mRNA would get into cell intact.
But the vaccines are not using the whole mRNA and it is injected into the body without protection. Implication: no one really has control or know what fragments of mRNA have got through into the cell. And what viral protein would such fragments make. And of course, we also don't know whether ALL these viral protein pieces would get to the surface of the infected cells. Remain inside the side, Classen's suggestions are credible. "

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<aae8e5e4-ee1e-49aa-9c93-780cd02724d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3902&group=soc.culture.china#3902

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:11:33 -0700 (PDT)
Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 19:11 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 10:51:00 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 12:23:55 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:

> > > https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-moderna-vaccines-long-term-chronic-illness/
> > >
> > > "In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”
> > > Classen’s study establishes the potential for the messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna to activate human proteins to take on “pathologic configurations” — configurations associated with chronic degenerative neurological diseases. Although his specific interest is in prion diseases (conditions associated with misfolded versions of normal proteins), Classen also outlines a handful of other mechanisms whereby RNA-based vaccines could give rise to “multiple other potential fatal adverse events.”
> > >
> > > Ensuring that patients clearly understand risks — including known risks as well as potential unknown risks — is an important component of the informed consent process. This is all the more true when the intervention is experimental and lacks long-term safety data, as is the case with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines against COVID-19. The FDA authorized the two vaccines for widespread emergency use based on just two months of clinical trial data."
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Bart_Classen
> >
> > The American Council on Science and Health has said the following of Classen's claims of a link between vaccines, autism, and immune-related diseases:
> > "These assertions have absolutely no basis in scientific fact. The link between vaccines and autism has been debunked multiple times since it was first proposed by Wakefield, and the bottom line is that there was never any link between vaccines and autism. We urge the public to stop listening to the ideas promoted by the anti-vaccine movement and do what is best for public health, which is to get vaccinated."[14]
> Do you know that the information you had provided is more than 7 years old?
>
> I am not an anti-Vaxxer. I don't believe in Classen's claims regarding autism or immune-related diseases with traditional vaccines.
> But virus gene based therapy is a different story.

OK, but a better source than Classen would be far more credible.

> Given that there has been no research concerning the adverse effect of virus mRNA based therapy, it is premature to discredit Classen.
> https://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRNA%20vaccine%20review%20final.pdf
>
> "Conclusions
> The current evidence base on messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines is made up entirely of small early-stage trials, nearly all of which
> examined only short-term outcomes. They lack sufficient power for testing the statistical significance of most results, and for
> assessing the risk of serious but uncommon adverse events.
>
> IF a human cell is infected by a COVID-19 virus, the mRNA would get into cell intact.
> But the vaccines are not using the whole mRNA and it is injected into the body without protection. Implication: no one really has control or know what fragments of mRNA have got through into the cell. And what viral protein would such fragments make. And of course, we also don't know whether ALL these viral protein pieces would get to the surface of the infected cells. Remain inside the side, Classen's suggestions are credible. "

Time will tell. Currently, it has not.

Re: [Misformation or Correct information] The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

<a13e84c5-358d-4556-9888-34df25d67881n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3975&group=soc.culture.china#3975

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 06:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
References: <6fc39c88-579e-418a-8e3d-524381c96bc8n@googlegroups.com> <ef5a0e9f-bb7a-43ce-8d32-e0ea9c1e424dn@googlegroups.com> <156dec68-e77c-4cf8-b546-6a9750e8a57cn@googlegroups.com> <7f11cd13-38ec-4c33-9384-23f84ad1ff61n@googlegroups.com> <b27acc61-1d78-47f4-bb3d-d112cb54e4e5n@googlegroups.com> <5b834fff-82e4-42a7-887f-87115c23e6c1n@googlegroups.com> <dba09434-e240-4947-bb4e-8bc33cbe9577n@googlegroups.com> <a038a53f-91ef-4fd2-9f31-81b7368bf5cfn@googlegroups.com> <cc71216d-65bc-4627-82fd-e792a69ce138n@googlegroups.com> <aae8e5e4-ee1e-49aa-9c93-780cd02724d6n@googlegroups.com>
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:41 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 3:11:35 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 10:51:00 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Bart_Classen
> > >
> > > The American Council on Science and Health has said the following of Classen's claims of a link between vaccines, autism, and immune-related diseases:
> > > "These assertions have absolutely no basis in scientific fact. The link between vaccines and autism has been debunked multiple times since it was first proposed by Wakefield, and the bottom line is that there was never any link between vaccines and autism. We urge the public to stop listening to the ideas promoted by the anti-vaccine movement and do what is best for public health, which is to get vaccinated."[14]
> > Do you know that the information you had provided is more than 7 years old?
> >
> > I am not an anti-Vaxxer. I don't believe in Classen's claims regarding autism or immune-related diseases with traditional vaccines.
> > But virus gene based therapy is a different story.
> OK, but a better source than Classen would be far more credible.

Why?
Because of science or because his idea is embraced by many, easily millions of Americans who see
not wear the mask and not accepting vaccine as their way to demonstrate that they are still free.