I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today. -- William Allen White

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait Amid China Protests - "The ship's transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific. The United States military flies, sails, and o

SubjectAuthor
* Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan StraitRusty Wyse
`* Re: Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait Amid Chinaolade
 `- Re: Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan StraitRusty Wyse

1
Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait Amid China Protests - "The ship's transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific. The United States military flies, sails, and opera

<4a2193e3-5018-4d41-8702-526aa684658dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3935&group=soc.culture.china#3935

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 10:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 29 Jul 2021 17:19 UTC

Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait Amid China Protests - "The ship's transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific. The United States military flies, sails, and operates anywhere international law allows,"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-keeps-up-monthly-u-s-navy-warship-patrols-in-taiwan-strait-amid-china-protests/ar-AAMGXw5?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait Amid China Protests - "The ship's transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific. The United States military flies, sails, and opera

<se43nl$gj3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3979&group=soc.culture.china#3979

From: ola...@liwe.com (olade)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait Amid China Protests - "The ship's transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific. The United States military flies, sails, and opera
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 02:11:01 +0800
 by: olade - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 18:11 UTC

Taiwan Straits is not international water as it is part of the internal
waterway between China and its one of islands, Taiwan. Therefore, the
entire Taiwan Straits is the waterway is part of China.

Over the years, because of China was weak and poor, US is taking-for-granted
by virtue of its domineering and aggressive positions in determining the
waterway as international in order for them to position their navy ships to
gaze at China navy ships and to spy, intelligence, monitor, provocation,
threaten, confront, and to attack China.

It's time for US to withdraw all of it and stop from further take for
granted behaviours at China.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait Amid China
Protests - "The ship's transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the
U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific. The United States military
flies, sails, and operates anywhere international law allows,"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-keeps-up-monthly-u-s-navy-warship-patrols-in-taiwan-strait-amid-china-protests/ar-AAMGXw5?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Biden Keeps Up Monthly U.S. Navy Warship Patrols in Taiwan Strait Amid China Protests - "The ship's transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific. The United States military flies, sails, and o

<ff9b6199-4067-4538-9bbc-2df71fd9f9e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3989&group=soc.culture.china#3989

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 08:58:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:58 UTC

On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 11:11:04 AM UTC-7, olade wrote:
> Taiwan Straits is not international water as it is part of the internal
> waterway between China and its one of islands, Taiwan. Therefore, the
> entire Taiwan Straits is the waterway is part of China.
>
> Over the years, because of China was weak and poor, US is taking-for-granted
> by virtue of its domineering and aggressive positions in determining the
> waterway as international in order for them to position their navy ships to
> gaze at China navy ships and to spy, intelligence, monitor, provocation,
> threaten, confront, and to attack China.
>
> It's time for US to withdraw all of it and stop from further take for
> granted behaviours at China.

The ole' saying goes...
"The power of the gun speaks the loudest and is always right".
Until China sinks a few aircraft carriers, and some naval ships...
Uncle Sam's guns still resonate around the world...