Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 08:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Replace "China" with "the Western Nations" starting from Portugal,
Spain, Netherland, England, France, the U.S., ... have never been up to
ANYTHING good in the world - totalitarian dominance is its single goal,
starting from raping, killing, enslavin
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 15:31 UTC

Replace "China" with "the Western Nations" starting from Portugal, Spain, Netherland, England, France, the U.S., ...
have never been up to ANYTHING good in the world - totalitarian dominance is its
single goal, starting from raping, killing, enslaving, destroying, robbing, taking over entire countries,...
all over the world... up to today...

> If Chinese can dump the CCP then it might
> become a decent, trusted, laudable country.
> Unfortunately the CCP has a long history of
> getting the military to destroy all opponents.
> You'll have to woo the military away from the
> CCP first .....

The CCP brought China from the bottom of the pit to the top of the world today. No one, no nation, has done what the CCP has been for the people of China. Instead of condemning the CCP, you should congratulate the CCP and its leadership for a job well-done!!!! Open your eyes and see the truth instead of being brainwashed to the core by American propaganda against China!!!!