You love your home and want it to be beautiful.

interests / rec.boats / Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

SubjectAuthor
* Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...True North
|`- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
+* Re:Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...justan
|`* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
| `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...justan
|  `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|   `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...justan
|    `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|     +- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|     +* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...justan
|     |`- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Bill
|     `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Mr. Luddite
|      `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Boating All Out
|       `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Mr. Luddite
|        `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|         +* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Mr. Luddite
|         |`* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|         | +- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...justan
|         | `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|         |  +- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...justan
|         |  `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|         |   +* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...True North
|         |   |`* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|         |   | `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|         |   |  `- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|         |   +* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|         |   |`* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Mr. Luddite
|         |   | `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Bill
|         |   |  `- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|         |   `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...John H
|         |    `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|         |     `- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|         +- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Boating All Out
|         `- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...345...@gmail.com
+* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...John H
|`* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
| `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Bill
|  `* Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell
|   `- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...Bill
`- Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...gfretwell

Pages:12
Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<5b25c8cd-24ba-403f-b17c-125e7d61d779n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4036&group=rec.boats#4036

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:35:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 05:35 UTC

....But not as many as I'd like.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'.

Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party."

Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse."

He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country.

"I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<38f9246b-00fc-4832-90bb-1394c59db457n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4039&group=rec.boats#4039

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 04:43:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:43 UTC

On Monday, 14 February 2022 at 01:35:19 UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> ...But not as many as I'd like.
>
> Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'.
>
> Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party."
>
> Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse."
>
> He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."
>
> Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country.
>
> "I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.

Trouble is that rabid base of supporters won't let common sense prevail.
They are so full of hate and rancor that it would be hard to see change coming anytime soon.
You just have to read the posts in here for confirmation.
Anyway, that Hogan guy had better watch his back.

Re:Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<sudlbh$roj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4040&group=rec.boats#4040

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:27:15 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 13:27 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> ...But not as many as I'd like. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'. Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party." Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse." He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country."I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.

Somewhat factual. Although I don't think the vast majority of
republicans ever gave up believing in "freedom and truth" Those
are the major things that differentiate between repubs and
dems.
BTW, DJT did a mighty fine job as pres. You'll have to admit that.
Nobody'd perfect.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<fhrk0h9qqlv05p4rg6shvn8vrq9qbl9a0v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4045&group=rec.boats#4045

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:03:33 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:03 UTC

On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:35:18 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>...But not as many as I'd like.
>
>Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'.
>
> Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party."
>
> Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse."
>
> He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."
>
>Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country.
>
>"I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.

That was a good interview, even though Trapper tried his best to make
Hogan and the Republicans look bad.

"I mean there are certain things we want to stand up to President
Biden. The inflation is out of control and we're talking about
billions in more spending -- trillions of more spending," Hogan told
CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

Great line!

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<ipal0h18a453so8m66v6bviri6kgqi393e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4047&group=rec.boats#4047

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:23:55 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:23 UTC

On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:35:18 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>...But not as many as I'd like.
>
>Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'.
>
> Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party."
>
> Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse."
>
> He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."
>
>Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country.
>
>"I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.

Hogan is a Republican in the way those Massachusetts Republicans are.
Just conservative enough to be a little different than the other
Democrats who run their fascist state.
OTOH Spiro Agnew was a Maryland Republican who ran on a reform ticket.
We saw how he turned out.
I gave up on both parties after GHWB.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<dobl0hdqg667jk1ff2qva34vbeoi07cmtb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4048&group=rec.boats#4048

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:42:10 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:42 UTC

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 04:43:02 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, 14 February 2022 at 01:35:19 UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> ...But not as many as I'd like.
>>
>> Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'.
>>
>> Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party."
>>
>> Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse."
>>
>> He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."
>>
>> Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country.
>>
>> "I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.
>

>Trouble is that rabid base of supporters won't let common sense prevail.
>They are so full of hate and rancor that it would be hard to see change coming anytime soon.
>You just have to read the posts in here for confirmation.
>Anyway, that Hogan guy had better watch his back.

There is enough hate on the left to go around. You only have to look
at their rhetoric.
The truth is there is a huge divide between those who think people
should work for a living and those who think people are entitled to
everything others have to work for.
We are rapidly becoming a country of handouts. Biden's people are out
there bragging about how many jobs are created when in fact fewer
people are working than there were in the GW Bush administration in
spite of a larger working age population. There are plenty of jobs
available. People just won't take them. Why would you if you can get
enough money and benefits to live, free from the taxpayer, sitting on
your couch smoking dope?

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<i5cl0ht9u5hfja9p16r9fdrat165n3ui09@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4049&group=rec.boats#4049

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:43:27 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:43 UTC

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:27:15 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> ...But not as many as I'd like. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'. Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party." Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse." He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country."I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.
>
>Somewhat factual. Although I don't think the vast majority of
> republicans ever gave up believing in "freedom and truth" Those
> are the major things that differentiate between repubs and
> dems.
>BTW, DJT did a mighty fine job as pres. You'll have to admit that.
> Nobody'd perfect.

You can't get people to admit Trump did anything right. Too much hate
on the left.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<58cl0h1b8lm6f9d25m52i85biecdb50e9e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4050&group=rec.boats#4050

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:52:20 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:52 UTC

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:03:33 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:35:18 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>...But not as many as I'd like.
>>
>>Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'.
>>
>> Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party."
>>
>> Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse."
>>
>> He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."
>>
>>Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country.
>>
>>"I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.
>
>That was a good interview, even though Trapper tried his best to make
>Hogan and the Republicans look bad.
>
>"I mean there are certain things we want to stand up to President
>Biden. The inflation is out of control and we're talking about
>billions in more spending -- trillions of more spending," Hogan told
>CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
>
>Great line!

It looks like we have just given up on being financially sound.
I do find it amusing that we are seriously talking about going to war
with Russia over Ukraine, a war that has luke warm acceptance in
Europe and more ridiculous, we think there is something we could do
about China taking over Taiwan.
This is not FDR's US. It is questionable that we could actually defeat
the Russians in a conventional war, particularly in their back yard
and it is ludicrous that we can beat the Chinese. They won't even have
to fire a shot. They can defeat the US with sanctions ... like "no
ships for you".
How long would our economy survive without imports from China?
They have us by the balls and since Daddy Bush and Clinton, we have
let them do it.
We don't make anything here anymore and it has become a strategic
liability.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<suegpb$ua1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4052&group=rec.boats#4052

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 21:15:24 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:RkaTFkNOQg6aj1mln03RkOdghZE=
 by: Bill - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 21:15 UTC

<gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:03:33 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:35:18 -0800 (PST),
>> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ...But not as many as I'd like.
>>>
>>> Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not
>>> one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'.
>>>
>>> Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to
>>> "reclaim the soul of the party."
>>>
>>> Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate
>>> political discourse."
>>>
>>> He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."
>>>
>>> Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union
>>> on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country.
>>>
>>> "I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong
>>> Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are.
>>> About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with
>>> politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.
>>
>> That was a good interview, even though Trapper tried his best to make
>> Hogan and the Republicans look bad.
>>
>> "I mean there are certain things we want to stand up to President
>> Biden. The inflation is out of control and we're talking about
>> billions in more spending -- trillions of more spending," Hogan told
>> CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
>>
>> Great line!
>
> It looks like we have just given up on being financially sound.
> I do find it amusing that we are seriously talking about going to war
> with Russia over Ukraine, a war that has luke warm acceptance in
> Europe and more ridiculous, we think there is something we could do
> about China taking over Taiwan.
> This is not FDR's US. It is questionable that we could actually defeat
> the Russians in a conventional war, particularly in their back yard
> and it is ludicrous that we can beat the Chinese. They won't even have
> to fire a shot. They can defeat the US with sanctions ... like "no
> ships for you".
> How long would our economy survive without imports from China?
> They have us by the balls and since Daddy Bush and Clinton, we have
> let them do it.
> We don't make anything here anymore and it has become a strategic
> liability.

Easy for some of these countries to defend themselves. Throw out the
Geneva Conventions that protect the politicians who send people to war.
First thing to do on being attacked, is execute a plan to destroy the
political capital of the attacking country, preferably including the
politicians!

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<j5ql0hlk433o04n694oho9msctgu34gdqg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4054&group=rec.boats#4054

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 18:45:00 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:45 UTC

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 21:15:24 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

><gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:03:33 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>> That was a good interview, even though Trapper tried his best to make
>>> Hogan and the Republicans look bad.
>>>
>>> "I mean there are certain things we want to stand up to President
>>> Biden. The inflation is out of control and we're talking about
>>> billions in more spending -- trillions of more spending," Hogan told
>>> CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
>>>
>>> Great line!
>>
>> It looks like we have just given up on being financially sound.
>> I do find it amusing that we are seriously talking about going to war
>> with Russia over Ukraine, a war that has luke warm acceptance in
>> Europe and more ridiculous, we think there is something we could do
>> about China taking over Taiwan.
>> This is not FDR's US. It is questionable that we could actually defeat
>> the Russians in a conventional war, particularly in their back yard
>> and it is ludicrous that we can beat the Chinese. They won't even have
>> to fire a shot. They can defeat the US with sanctions ... like "no
>> ships for you".
>> How long would our economy survive without imports from China?
>> They have us by the balls and since Daddy Bush and Clinton, we have
>> let them do it.
>> We don't make anything here anymore and it has become a strategic
>> liability.
>>

>Easy for some of these countries to defend themselves. Throw out the
>Geneva Conventions that protect the politicians who send people to war.
>First thing to do on being attacked, is execute a plan to destroy the
>political capital of the attacking country, preferably including the
>politicians!

Didn't we do that in WWII? (the last real "Geneva Convention" war, at
least in Europe)
We bombed the shit out of Berlin and Tokyo. I bet Tokyo was on the
Nuke list if the Japs didn't come around. I think the feeling was
that if we killed the emperor the army might fight on to the last man.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<suer9a$vqs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4055&group=rec.boats#4055

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:14:34 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 00:14 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:27:15 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> ...But not as many as I'd like. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'. Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party." Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse." He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country."I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.>>Somewhat factual. Although I don't think the vast majority of> republicans ever gave up believing in "freedom and truth" Those> are the major things that differenti
ate between repubs and> dems.>BTW, DJT did a mighty fine job as pres. You'll have to admit that.> Nobody'd perfect.You can't get people to admit Trump did anything right. Too much hateon the left.

But-but-but Wayne aint a lefty; or is he?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<suf2al$re7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4058&group=rec.boats#4058

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 02:14:45 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:VLMAUJdOTnjbGlKmGCuWk6uRWOQ=
 by: Bill - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 02:14 UTC

<gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 21:15:24 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:

>>> It looks like we have just given up on being financially sound.
>>> I do find it amusing that we are seriously talking about going to war
>>> with Russia over Ukraine, a war that has luke warm acceptance in
>>> Europe and more ridiculous, we think there is something we could do
>>> about China taking over Taiwan.
>>> This is not FDR's US. It is questionable that we could actually defeat
>>> the Russians in a conventional war, particularly in their back yard
>>> and it is ludicrous that we can beat the Chinese. They won't even have
>>> to fire a shot. They can defeat the US with sanctions ... like "no
>>> ships for you".
>>> How long would our economy survive without imports from China?
>>> They have us by the balls and since Daddy Bush and Clinton, we have
>>> let them do it.
>>> We don't make anything here anymore and it has become a strategic
>>> liability.
>>>

>> Easy for some of these countries to defend themselves. Throw out the
>> Geneva Conventions that protect the politicians who send people to war.
>> First thing to do on being attacked, is execute a plan to destroy the
>> political capital of the attacking country, preferably including the
>> politicians!
>
> Didn't we do that in WWII? (the last real "Geneva Convention" war, at
> least in Europe)
> We bombed the shit out of Berlin and Tokyo. I bet Tokyo was on the
> Nuke list if the Japs didn't come around. I think the feeling was
> that if we killed the emperor the army might fight on to the last man.

Give an gigantic reason not to send young men to start a war.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<91506545-4911-4cb4-b929-997c5fa8cf34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4059&group=rec.boats#4059

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 08:32:59 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 16:32 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:14:36 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> > On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:27:15 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> ....But not as many as I'd like. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'. Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party." Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse." He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country."I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.>>Somewhat factual. Although I don't think the vast majority of> republicans ever gave up believing in "freedom and truth" Those> are the major things that differentiate between repubs and> dems.>BTW, DJT did a mighty fine job as pres. You'll have to admit that.> Nobody'd perfect.You can't get people to admit Trump did anything right. Too much hateon the left.
>
> But-but-but Wayne aint a lefty; or is he?

==
I'm definitely not a lefty, more of a middle of the road conservative. My dislike and distrust of Trump has nothing to do with political allegiance, and everything to do with DJT's narcissism and contempt for the US constitution. His attempt at overthrowing the election was the last straw for me.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<sugpvv$clc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4060&group=rec.boats#4060

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 13:04:44 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 18:04 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:14:36 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r > > On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:27:15 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> ...But not as many as I'd like. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'. Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party." Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse." He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country."I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.>>Somewhat factual. Although I don't think the vast majority of> republicans ever
gave up believing in "freedom and truth" Those> are the major things that differentiate between repubs and> dems.>BTW, DJT did a mighty fine job as pres. You'll have to admit that.> Nobody'd perfect.You can't get people to admit Trump did anything right. Too much hateon the left. > > But-but-but Wayne aint a lefty; or is he?===I'm definitely not a lefty, more of a middle of the road conservative. My dislike and distrust of Trump has nothing to do with political allegiance, and everything to do with DJT's narcissism and contempt for the US constitution. His attempt at overthrowing the election was the last straw for me.

Successful people tend to be a bit narcisistic. Sleepy Joe is one
too, only his sucess is questionable. And giggles? Well her poop
doen't stink, right? And then there's crooked Hillery. So that
leaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you cite a
few examples?
Seems to me that the goal of the Democrats is to rewrite the
constitition to take the form of socialist ideals.
Now there's real contempt.
Your vote against Donald Trump helped get us in the mess we're in
now. Thanks Wayne.

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<1d8e7ee9-8eaa-41a9-bf42-838b42b1cf8an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4066&group=rec.boats#4066

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 14:57:52 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:57 UTC

On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:04:50 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:14:36 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> gfre....@aol.com Wrote in message:r > > On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:27:15 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> ...But not as many as I'd like. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'. Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party." Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse." He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country."I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.>>Somewhat factual. Although I don't think the vast majority of> republicans ever gave up believing in "freedom and truth" Those> are the major things that differentiate between repubs and> dems.>BTW, DJT did a mighty fine job as pres. You'll have to admit that.> Nobody'd perfect.You can't get people to admit Trump did anything right. Too much hateon the left. > > But-but-but Wayne aint a lefty; or is he?===I'm definitely not a lefty, more of a middle of the road conservative. My dislike and distrust of Trump has nothing to do with political allegiance, and everything to do with DJT's narcissism and contempt for the US constitution. His attempt at overthrowing the election was the last straw for me.
>
> Successful people tend to be a bit narcisistic. Sleepy Joe is one
> too, only his sucess is questionable. And giggles? Well her poop
> doen't stink, right? And then there's crooked Hillery. So that
> leaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you cite a
> few examples?
> Seems to me that the goal of the Democrats is to rewrite the
> constitition to take the form of socialist ideals.
> Now there's real contempt.
> Your vote against Donald Trump helped get us in the mess we're in
> now. Thanks Wayne.

So that
leaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you cite a
few examples?

==
Easy. DJT's attempt to get the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to "find" another 10,000 votes. That may yet result in Trump's criminal prosecution and it would be richly deserved. Here's another glaring example: Trump's attempt to have Pence decertify the Electoral College vote, which Pence refused much to his credit. There are many more.

Both Raffensperger and Pence are loyal republicans of course.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<0qdo0h58dujinejpm0ftftlh4ga633e37k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4067&group=rec.boats#4067

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 18:31:32 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 23:31 UTC

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 14:57:52 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:04:50 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>> > On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:14:36 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r > > On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:27:15 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> ...But not as many as I'd like. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'. Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party." Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse." He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country."I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About
>70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with politics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.>>Somewhat factual. Although I don't think the vast majority of> republicans ever gave up believing in "freedom and truth" Those> are the major things that differentiate between repubs and> dems.>BTW, DJT did a mighty fine job as pres. You'll have to admit that.> Nobody'd perfect.You can't get people to admit Trump did anything right. Too much hateon the left. > > But-but-but Wayne aint a lefty; or is he?===I'm definitely not a lefty, more of a middle of the road conservative. My dislike and distrust of Trump has nothing to do with political allegiance, and everything to do with DJT's narcissism and contempt for the US constitution. His attempt at overthrowing the election was the last straw for me.
>>
>> Successful people tend to be a bit narcisistic. Sleepy Joe is one
>> too, only his sucess is questionable. And giggles? Well her poop
>> doen't stink, right? And then there's crooked Hillery. So that
>> leaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you cite a
>> few examples?
>> Seems to me that the goal of the Democrats is to rewrite the
>> constitition to take the form of socialist ideals.
>> Now there's real contempt.
>> Your vote against Donald Trump helped get us in the mess we're in
>> now. Thanks Wayne.
>
>So that
>leaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you cite a
>few examples?

I would start with the 2d, 4th and 5th amendment.
His gun control ravings are off the hook.
He acts like he can just go get anything he finds scary or politically
incorrect.

>Easy. DJT's attempt to get the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to "find" another 10,000 votes. That may yet result in Trump's criminal prosecution and it would be richly deserved. Here's another glaring example: Trump's attempt to have Pence decertify the Electoral College vote, which Pence refused much to his credit. There are many more.
>
>Both Raffensperger and Pence are loyal republicans of course.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<suhosl$t5o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4068&group=rec.boats#4068

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:52:06 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 02:52 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:04:50 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r> > On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:14:36 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r > > On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:27:15 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> ...But not as many as I'd like. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he wants to go back to a sane GOP, not one that 'attacks people who don't swear 100% fealty to the Dear Leader'. Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said on Sunday that he is still working to "reclaim the soul of the party." Hogan was critical of the GOP for calling the Capitol riots "legitimate political discourse." He told CNN he wants the party to go back to believing in "freedom and truth."Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that he's concerned about the direction of the GOP and the country."I consider myself a common-sense conservative. I have been a lifelong Republican. I believe that that's where most people in America are. About 70% of the people in America are completely frustrated with poli
tics on both sides, Republicans and Democrats," Hogan said.>>Somewhat factual. Although I don't think the vast majority of> republicans ever gave up believing in "freedom and truth" Those> are the major things that differentiate between repubs and> dems.>BTW, DJT did a mighty fine job as pres. You'll have to admit that.> Nobody'd perfect.You can't get people to admit Trump did anything right. Too much hateon the left. > > But-but-but Wayne aint a lefty; or is he?===I'm definitely not a lefty, more of a middle of the road conservative. My dislike and distrust of Trump has nothing to do with political allegiance, and everything to do with DJT's narcissism and contempt for the US constitution. His attempt at overthrowing the election was the last straw for me. > > Successful people tend to be a bit narcisistic. Sleepy Joe is one > too, only his sucess is questionable. And giggles? Well her poop > doen't stink, right? And then there's crooked Hillery. So that > leaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you cite a > few examples? > Seems to me that the goal of the Democrats is to rewrite the > constitition to take the form of socialist ideals. > Now there's real contempt. > Y
our vote against Donald Trump helped get us in the mess we're in > now. Thanks Wayne.So thatleaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you cite afew examples? ===Easy. DJT's attempt to get the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to "find" another 10,000 votes. That may yet result in Trump's criminal prosecution and it would be richly deserved. Here's another glaring example: Trump's attempt to have Pence decertify the Electoral College vote, which Pence refused much to his credit. There are many more.Both Raffensperger and Pence are loyal republicans of course.

Ah. Gotcha. Trump wasn't a graceful loser. I can't relate that to
contempt for the constitution. You must be confusing Trump with
Pelosi, Schumer, Shiff, and the rest of the mob.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<suhtt7$kjv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4069&group=rec.boats#4069

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 04:17:43 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:dXAXTRuBjwZXnaWDO9BXV32iuHc=
 by: Bill - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 04:17 UTC

justan <me@here.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> form of socialist ideals. > Now there's real contempt. > Your vote
>>> against Donald Trump helped get us in the mess we're in > now. Thanks
>>> Wayne.So thatleaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you
>>> cite afew examples? ===Easy. DJT's attempt to get the Georgia
>>> Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to "find" another 10,000 votes.
>>> That may yet result in Trump's criminal prosecution and it would be
>>> richly deserved. Here's another glaring example: Trump's attempt to
>>> have Pence decertify the Electoral College vote, which Pence refused
>>> much to his credit. There are many more.Both Raffensperger and Pence
>>> are loyal republicans of course.
>
> Ah. Gotcha. Trump wasn't a graceful loser. I can't relate that to
> contempt for the constitution. You must be confusing Trump with
> Pelosi, Schumer, Shiff, and the rest of the mob.

You forgot Al Gore. How many recounts?

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<OdCdnd4AEKsoeJH_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4070&group=rec.boats#4070

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 06:53:20 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 11:53 UTC

On 2/15/2022 5:57 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>> Seems to me that the goal of the Democrats is to rewrite the
>> constitition to take the form of socialist ideals.
>> Now there's real contempt.
>> Your vote against Donald Trump helped get us in the mess we're in
>> now. Thanks Wayne.
>
> So that
> leaves us with "contempt for the constitution". Can you cite a
> few examples?
>
> ===
>
> Easy. DJT's attempt to get the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to "find" another 10,000 votes. That may yet result in Trump's criminal prosecution and it would be richly deserved. Here's another glaring example: Trump's attempt to have Pence decertify the Electoral College vote, which Pence refused much to his credit. There are many more.
>
> Both Raffensperger and Pence are loyal republicans of course.
To his credit though, he got over his loss a lot faster than
Hillary. She's still scheming.
I wonder if the liberal press will ever cover Durham's
findings of her BS she pulled. Doubtful

https://www.avg.com

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<MPG.3c76d6f4f2695416989685@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4072&group=rec.boats#4072

From: boa...@boating.com (Boating All Out)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:40:37 -0600
 by: Boating All Out - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:40 UTC

In article <OdCdnd4AEKsoeJH_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
nothere@noland.com says...

> On 2/15/2022 5:57 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:04:50 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> >> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> >
> > Easy. DJT's attempt to get the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to "find" another 10,000 votes. That may yet result in Trump's criminal prosecution and it would be richly deserved. Here's another glaring example: Trump's attempt to have Pence decertify the Electoral College vote, which Pence refused much to his credit. There are many more.
> >
> > Both Raffensperger and Pence are loyal republicans of course.
>
> To his credit though, he got over his loss a lot faster than
> Hillary. She's still scheming.
>
> I wonder if the liberal press will ever cover Durham's
> findings of her BS she pulled. Doubtful

You do know this is wacko talk?

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<PrGdnRiv_4zU1ZD_nZ2dnUU7-TudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4073&group=rec.boats#4073

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:54:00 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 18:54 UTC

On 2/16/2022 10:40 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
> In article <OdCdnd4AEKsoeJH_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> nothere@noland.com says...

>>> Easy. DJT's attempt to get the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to "find" another 10,000 votes. That may yet result in Trump's criminal prosecution and it would be richly deserved. Here's another glaring example: Trump's attempt to have Pence decertify the Electoral College vote, which Pence refused much to his credit. There are many more.
>>>
>>> Both Raffensperger and Pence are loyal republicans of course.
>>
>> To his credit though, he got over his loss a lot faster than
>> Hillary. She's still scheming.
>>
>> I wonder if the liberal press will ever cover Durham's
>> findings of her BS she pulled. Doubtful
>

> You do know this is wacko talk?

and you *know* this because .....?

https://www.avg.com

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<tbpq0h54jdolbmr68i8jfe73hliqjoft1m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4074&group=rec.boats#4074

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:09:39 -0500
References: <5b25c8cd-24ba-403f-b17c-125e7d61d779n@googlegroups.com> <sudlbh$roj$1@dont-email.me> <i5cl0ht9u5hfja9p16r9fdrat165n3ui09@4ax.com> <suer9a$vqs$1@dont-email.me> <91506545-4911-4cb4-b929-997c5fa8cf34n@googlegroups.com> <sugpvv$clc$1@dont-email.me> <1d8e7ee9-8eaa-41a9-bf42-838b42b1cf8an@googlegroups.com> <OdCdnd4AEKsoeJH_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <MPG.3c76d6f4f2695416989685@news.eternal-september.org> <PrGdnRiv_4zU1ZD_nZ2dnUU7-TudnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 21:09 UTC

On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:54:00 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 2/16/2022 10:40 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
>> In article <OdCdnd4AEKsoeJH_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>> nothere@noland.com says...

>>> To his credit though, he got over his loss a lot faster than
>>> Hillary. She's still scheming.
>>>
>>> I wonder if the liberal press will ever cover Durham's
>>> findings of her BS she pulled. Doubtful
>>

>> You do know this is wacko talk?
>
>and you *know* this because .....?

BAO is one of those people who never accepted Trump as the legitimate
president so you can go from there.
He didn't think Bush won in 00 either.
That may have been when the modern version of the illegitimate
president started.
Hayes (1876) and J.Q. Adams (1824) were two others who were not
universally accepted tho.
The republic survived.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<-dKdnUAlxIeH65D_nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4075&group=rec.boats#4075

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 17:09:29 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 22:09 UTC

On 2/16/2022 4:09 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:54:00 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/16/2022 10:40 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
>>> In article <OdCdnd4AEKsoeJH_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>>> nothere@noland.com says...

>>> You do know this is wacko talk?
>>
>> and you *know* this because .....?
>
> BAO is one of those people who never accepted Trump as the legitimate
> president so you can go from there.
> He didn't think Bush won in 00 either.
> That may have been when the modern version of the illegitimate
> president started.
> Hayes (1876) and J.Q. Adams (1824) were two others who were not
> universally accepted tho.
> The republic survived.

It's amazing to me that few liberals are interested in anything
other than the popular liberal narratives. If there is anything
out there that they don't like or want to hear, they simply
ignore it.

Durham's report thus far is pretty damming of Hillary and the
Dems if it pans out to be true. I tend to believe it because
it sorta picks up where Mueller stopped. Apparently he didn't
want to go any further.

Durham doesn't seem to be interested in the glory or drawing
attention to himself. He's just following the evidence.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<c4cf68e1-ce1e-4588-998b-a5f9a07b015bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4076&group=rec.boats#4076

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:12:58 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 23:12 UTC

On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 5:09:37 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
> On 2/16/2022 4:09 PM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:54:00 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
> > wrote:

> >> and you *know* this because .....?
> >
> > BAO is one of those people who never accepted Trump as the legitimate
> > president so you can go from there.
> > He didn't think Bush won in 00 either.
> > That may have been when the modern version of the illegitimate
> > president started.
> > Hayes (1876) and J.Q. Adams (1824) were two others who were not
> > universally accepted tho.
> > The republic survived.
> It's amazing to me that few liberals are interested in anything
> other than the popular liberal narratives. If there is anything
> out there that they don't like or want to hear, they simply
> ignore it.
>
> Durham's report thus far is pretty damming of Hillary and the
> Dems if it pans out to be true. I tend to believe it because
> it sorta picks up where Mueller stopped. Apparently he didn't
> want to go any further.
>
> Durham doesn't seem to be interested in the glory or drawing
> attention to himself. He's just following the evidence.
> --

==
The statute of limitations is long gone for any Hilary misdeeds, and it's very doubtful that she will ever again run for public office. And as far as we know, she never incited an insurrection or other mob violence.

Re: Some Encouraging Signs of GOP Sanity...

<sukco7$onp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4077&group=rec.boats#4077

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 21:43:16 -0500 (EST)
References: <5b25c8cd-24ba-403f-b17c-125e7d61d779n@googlegroups.com> <sudlbh$roj$1@dont-email.me> <i5cl0ht9u5hfja9p16r9fdrat165n3ui09@4ax.com> <suer9a$vqs$1@dont-email.me> <91506545-4911-4cb4-b929-997c5fa8cf34n@googlegroups.com> <sugpvv$clc$1@dont-email.me> <1d8e7ee9-8eaa-41a9-bf42-838b42b1cf8an@googlegroups.com> <OdCdnd4AEKsoeJH_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <MPG.3c76d6f4f2695416989685@news.eternal-september.org> <PrGdnRiv_4zU1ZD_nZ2dnUU7-TudnZ2d@giganews.com> <tbpq0h54jdolbmr68i8jfe73hliqjoft1m@4ax.com> <-dKdnUAlxIeH65D_nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@giganews.com> <c4cf68e1-ce1e-4588-998b-a5f9a07b015bn@googlegroups.com>
 by: justan - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 02:43 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 5:09:37 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:> On 2/16/2022 4:09 PM, gfre...@aol.com wrote: > > On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:54:00 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com> > > wrote: > > > >> On 2/16/2022 10:40 AM, Boating All Out wrote: > >>> In article <OdCdnd4AEKsoeJH_...@giganews.com>, > >>> not...@noland.com says... > >>>> > >>>> On 2/15/2022 5:57 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: > >>>>> On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:04:50 PM UTC-5, justan wrote: > >>>>>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > >>>>> > >>>>> Easy. DJT's attempt to get the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to "find" another 10,000 votes. That may yet result in Trump's criminal prosecution and it would be richly deserved. Here's another glaring example: Trump's attempt to have Pence decertify the Electoral College vote, which Pence refused much to his credit. There are many more. > >>>>> > >>>>> Both Raffensperger and Pence are loyal republicans of course. > >>>> > >>>> To his credit though, he got over his loss a lot faster than > >>>> Hillary. She's still scheming. > >>>> > >>>> I wonder if the liberal press will ever cover Durham's > >>>> findings of her
BS she pulled. Doubtful > >>> > >> > >> > >>> You do know this is wacko talk? > >> > >> and you *know* this because .....? > > > > BAO is one of those people who never accepted Trump as the legitimate > > president so you can go from there. > > He didn't think Bush won in 00 either. > > That may have been when the modern version of the illegitimate > > president started. > > Hayes (1876) and J.Q. Adams (1824) were two others who were not > > universally accepted tho. > > The republic survived.> It's amazing to me that few liberals are interested in anything > other than the popular liberal narratives. If there is anything > out there that they don't like or want to hear, they simply > ignore it. > > Durham's report thus far is pretty damming of Hillary and the > Dems if it pans out to be true. I tend to believe it because > it sorta picks up where Mueller stopped. Apparently he didn't > want to go any further. > > Durham doesn't seem to be interested in the glory or drawing > attention to himself. He's just following the evidence.> -- ===The statute of limitations is long gone for any Hilary misdeeds, and it's very doubtful that she will ever again run for public office. And as
far as we know, she never incited an insurrection or other mob violence.

Any crimes Trump might have committed pale in comparison to the
misdeeds of crooked Hillery. Too bad that the crooked Justice
department and crooked FBI protected her from prosecution.