Conscious is when you are aware of something and conscience is when you wish you weren't.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Car-Jacking Victim Missed His Chance

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Car-Jacking Victim Missed His Chancea425couple

1
Re: Car-Jacking Victim Missed His Chance

<J2GjN.110687$p%Mb.57417@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4046&group=alt.law-enforcement#4046

Subject: Re: Car-Jacking Victim Missed His Chance
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 12:33:45 -0800
 by: a425couple - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 20:33 UTC

On 12/28/23 22:22, GEO wrote:
> On 2023-12-28, BT <robert.m.tiernan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In the News:
>>
>> Would-Be Carjackers Run Into Concealed Carrier
>>
>> A concealed carrier opened fire on four would-be carjackers in Chicago early Wednesday morning.
>>
>> Chicago police said two victims — a 65-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman — were inside a car in the 100 block of North Kostner Avenue in the Garfield Park neighborhood on the city’s West Side when four armed males exited a silver SUV and approached them just before 5 a.m., WGN-TV reported.
>>
>> The four males demanded the vehicle, but the male victim pulled out a handgun and opened fire at the four individuals, the station said, adding that his shots didn’t hit anyone.
>>
>> Police told WGN the male victim is a valid concealed carry license and firearm owners identification card holder in the state of Illinois.
>>
>> ------------------------
>>
>> About that last part - does it really matter? Car-jack victims often get killed or seriously injured even when they are cooperating with the car-jackers, or putting up the slightest resistance like refusing to come out of the car. Had he shot two of the bastards the Democrats running the city would have seen him as the criminal and the car-jackers as victims who were only trying to get the reparations they are entitled to.
>>
>> B. T.
>

> I had a teenage buddy that tried to rob a store with his Dad's handgun.
> Well the clerk had a gun and started shooting at him and he escaped
> out the door.
>
> That was the last crime he attempted, he graduated from a University
> and is now a big time exec.
>
> People learn and they change.

Yes, thankfully people can learn and change.

And in this case the clerk's gun firing at him was a
meaningful learning tool.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Car-Jacking Victim Missed His Chance