Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 09:44:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Singapore PM warns US against hard line toward China - "I don't know
whether Americans realise what a formidable adversary they would be taking on
if they decide that China is an enemy. Washington's tough views of China are
increasingly matched by C
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 16:44 UTC

Singapore PM warns US against hard line toward China - "I don't know whether Americans realise what a formidable adversary they would be taking on if they decide that China is an enemy. Washington's tough views of China are increasingly matched by Chinese belief that the United States can't be trusted and wants to block its emergence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/singapore-pm-warns-us-against-hard-line-toward-china/ar-AAMTuF4?ocid=msedgntp