From: slo...@netcom.com (slothe)
Newsgroups: law.court.federal,alt.law-enforcement,dc.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Subject: BREAKING: Judicial Watch launches lawsuit against US government for wrongful death of Ashli Babbitt
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:38:48 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:D9d2KOegYklFEgmWioSKpt1CyY8= sha256:W9bSaDgtBv/0hPqvhwKC/OOp7zuOEPZJaMdWw48vKbk=
 by: slothe - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:38 UTC

Judicial Watch has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the US
government on behalf of the family of Ashli Babbitt, the woman fatally
shot inside the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

The lawsuit, filed on behalf of Babbitt's estate and her husband, Aaron,
in the Southern District of California brings forth multiple counts
against the government including assault and batter; negligence; negligent
supervision, discipline, and retention of Lt. Byrd; negligent training;
wrongful death.

"Ashli loved her country and wanted to show her support for President
Trump�s America First policies and to see and hear the president speak
live while he remained in office. Ashli did not go to Washington as part
of a group or for any unlawful or nefarious purpose. She was there to
exercise what she believed were her God-given, American liberties and
freedoms," the lawsuit states.

The lawsuit later adds, "The shooting occurred at the east entrance to the
Speaker�s Lobby. After demonstrators filled the hallway outside the lobby,
two individuals in the crowded, tightly packed hallway struck and
dislodged the glass panels in the lobby doors and the right door
sidelight. Lt. Byrd, who is a USCP commander and was the incident
commander for the House on January 6, 2021, shot Ashli on sight as she
raised herself up into the opening of the right door sidelight. Lt. Byrd
later confessed that he shot Ashli before seeing her hands or assessing
her intentions or even identifying her as female. Ashli was unarmed. Her
hands were up in the air, empty, and in plain view of Lt. Byrd and other
officers in the lobby."

The lawsuit states that when Babbitt was shot, no members of Congress were
in the lobby. The suit adds that then-Lt. Michael Byrd was not in uniform
that day, and "did not identify himself as a police officer or otherwise
make his presence known to Ashli."

"Lt. Byrd did not give Ashli any warnings or commands before shooting her
dead."

The plaintiffs seek $30 million "plus costs and interest according to law,
and any and all further relief to which Plaintiffs may be justly
entitled."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-judicial-watch-launches-lawsuit-
against-us-government-for-wrongful-death-of-ashli-babbitt

Re: BREAKING: Judicial Watch launches lawsuit against US government for wrongful death of Ashli Babbitt

<yC%lN.146547$xHn7.75672@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4061&group=alt.law-enforcement#4061

Subject: Re: BREAKING: Judicial Watch launches lawsuit against US government
for wrongful death of Ashli Babbitt
Newsgroups: law.court.federal,alt.law-enforcement,dc.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
From: pj...@costco.con (Paul Jackson)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 14:43:42 -0800
 by: Paul Jackson - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:43 UTC

On 1/5/2024 2:38 PM, slothe wrote:
> Judicial Watch has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the US
> government on behalf of the family of Ashli Babbitt, the woman fatally
> shot inside the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

It will be thrown out, because that treasonous shitbag Fitton and his clown
organization have no standing.

Re: BREAKING: Judicial Watch launches lawsuit against US government for wrongful death of Ashli Babbitt

<kvrg4lFm4fU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4062&group=alt.law-enforcement#4062

From: Sopr...@new_jersey.invalid (Anthony Soprano)
Newsgroups: law.court.federal,alt.law-enforcement,dc.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 15:02:46 -0800
 by: Anthony Soprano - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 23:02 UTC

On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:38:48 -0000 (UTC), slothe <slothe@netcom.com> wrote:

>Judicial Watch has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the US
>government on behalf of the family of Ashli Babbitt, the woman fatally
>shot inside the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Shrug! The government has plenty of money to pay out a wrongful death
lawsuit.

--

Democracy: Three wolves and a lamb vote for dinner.
Republic: Three wolves and a lamb vote for dinner,

Free Windows Software for your use!
<https://www.irfanview.com/> Graphic File Viewer.
<https://notepad-plus-plus.org/> Graphic Text editor for Windows
<https://download.forteinc.com/pub/agent/english/agentenu330-846.exe> Forte Agent Free Usenet Newsreader
<https://xnews.en.softonic.com/> Xnews Free Usenet News Reader Software.
<https://www.eternal-september.org/> Free Usenet service for everyone.

Re: BREAKING: Judicial Watch launches lawsuit against US government for wrongful death of Ashli Babbitt

<unaas2$bevc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4064&group=alt.law-enforcement#4064

Followup: law.court.federal,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
From: elo...@protonmail.com (Rifleman)
Newsgroups: law.court.federal,alt.law-enforcement,dc.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 01:37:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Rifleman - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 01:37 UTC

>Judicial Watch has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the US
>government on behalf of the family of Ashli Babbitt, the woman fatally
>shot inside the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Judicial Watch are a left wing gang of reactionary extremistsk who were out
to get Trump and ara now pursuing action about Trump's government killing
Ashli Babbit, an armed right wing crazy who attempted to kill some
Congressmen and was neutralized instead. They are also known antisemites
who repeatedly lodge complaints and lawsuits against Jewish people and the
Jewish community. Some wonder if they're Russian funded.