From: thats-wh...@jan6.org (Incompetent black employees)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.black,alt.los-angeles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Report: California officers shot in ambush were not verbally warned by black Democrat dispatcher that suspect had gun, was on PCP
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:48:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Incompetent black em - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:48 UTC

On 24 Aug 2023, CARREY <nowomr@protonmail.com> posted some

> Trump is going to win and make me a slave again.

EL MONTE, Calif. (AP) � A California police dispatcher failed to tell two
officers before they were fatally shot by a convicted gang member that the
suspect reportedly had a gun and was under the influence of PCP and
methamphetamine, according to a 911 recording.

El Monte Police Department Officer Joseph Santana, 31, and Cpl. Michael
Paredes, 42, were ambushed and killed on June 14, 2022, while responding
to a report of a stabbing at a motel near Los Angeles. Another officer was
wounded. The gunman, Justin Flores, then shot and killed himself.

The 911 call was made by Maria Zepeda, who reported that her daughter had
been stabbed by Flores, her 35-year-old husband, at the Siesta Inn, the
Southern California News Group reported Saturday.

During the 7-minute call, Zepeda repeatedly told the dispatcher that
Flores had a recent history of violence against her daughter, was under
the influence of PCP and meth and was armed and dangerous.
�He�s on PCP. He has a gun!� Zepeda said during the call.

That information, however, was not communicated over the radio by the
dispatcher who deployed the three officers to the motel according to the
news group.

Investigators said Flores ambushed the officers when they confronted him.

Detective Amber Montenegro, a lead investigator for the case, confirmed
the dispatcher did not inform officers over the radio that Flores possibly
had a gun and was on drugs. But the information was typed into the
computer-aided dispatch system and visible to the responding officers on
the computer terminals in their patrol vehicles, Montenegro said.

�They definitely had all the information in their boxes before they
arrived, so they were able to look at the call and review it,� Montenegro
said during a Dec. 2023 briefing with Santana's family.

Montenegro said the dispatcher shouldn't be blamed. �You can�t put any of
this all on one person,� she said.

Santana's sister, Jessica Santana, said she believes the dispatcher should
have relayed the information over the radio.

�It�s just I feel if they would have voiced it, it would have been
different," Santana said. �That�s just what gets me, because my brother
would still be here.�

Flores was on probation for a gun charge at the time of the shooting,
which occurred a day after his probation officer requested that he return
to court later in the month, according to court records.

El Monte Police Chief Jake Fisher said he stands by the actions of his
dispatchers and officers. Fisher told the news group his department is
actively working with the Sheriff�s Department and the District Attorney�s
Office in completing the final steps in the investigation.

�We fully anticipate this finding to hold and that our DA will officially
clear all involved officers and close the investigation,� Fisher said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/report-california-officers-shot-in-
ambush-were-not-verbally-warned-that-suspect-had-gun-was-on-pcp/ar-
BB1hoJfX