From: nyc.dumm...@jan6.org (They Voted For It)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.states.new-york,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Outrage intensifies as reported illegal aliens are arrested, released in NYPD attack
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 00:03:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: They Voted For It - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 00:03 UTC

On 15 Mar 2022, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> posted some

> Alvin Bragg is an unethical piece of shit. New York City voted this
> shitbag into office, they deserve whatever fallout occurs.

NEW YORK - Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg initially stayed silent Friday when
questioned by reporters on why a total of five suspects were released
without bail after an attack on two NYPD officers by a group of migrant
men last weekend.

Four of the suspects have reportedly fled the state, drawing increasing
outrage about the incident.

"Despite the fact that they have allegedly fled to Florida, the long arm
of the law will find these individuals, they will be arrested," said New
York Attorney General Letitia James.

"Any time there's an assault on a police officer, which is a very
serious offense, it is bail eligible and bail should be sought," said
Governor Kathy Hochul. "Meaning right now, they should be sitting in
Rikers."

Later in the day, Bragg spoke at a news conference where he said that he
had no proof that four of the migrants had fled the state, but that the
matter is under further investigation.

"We do not tolerate people assaulting police officers, but in a court of
law, our profound obligation is to make sure we have the right people
charged with the right crimes," Bragg said.

Police say as many as fourteen people could've been involved in the
attack last Saturday.

So far, seven of the alleged attackers have been arrested and charged
with assaulting an office, but only one is being held on Rikers Island.
The others were released without bail.

https://news.yahoo.com/outrage-intensifies-reported-migrants-arrested-141
731600.html

Re: Outrage intensifies as reported illegal aliens are arrested, released in NYPD attack

<upmkt5$3bapk$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4098&group=alt.law-enforcement#4098

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.states.new-york,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Outrage intensifies as reported illegal aliens are arrested,
released in NYPD attack
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 00:14:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 00:14 UTC

On 2024-02-04, They Voted For It <nyc.dummies@jan6.org> wrote:
> On 15 Mar 2022, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> posted some
>
>> Alvin Bragg is an unethical piece of shit. New York City voted this
>> shitbag into office, they deserve whatever fallout occurs.
>
> NEW YORK - Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg initially stayed silent Friday when
> questioned by reporters on why a total of five suspects were released
> without bail after an attack on two NYPD officers by a group of migrant
> men last weekend.
>
> Four of the suspects have reportedly fled the state, drawing increasing
> outrage about the incident.
>
> "Despite the fact that they have allegedly fled to Florida, the long arm
> of the law will find these individuals, they will be arrested," said New
> York Attorney General Letitia James.
>
> "Any time there's an assault on a police officer, which is a very
> serious offense, it is bail eligible and bail should be sought," said
> Governor Kathy Hochul. "Meaning right now, they should be sitting in
> Rikers."
>
> Later in the day, Bragg spoke at a news conference where he said that he
> had no proof that four of the migrants had fled the state, but that the
> matter is under further investigation.
>
> "We do not tolerate people assaulting police officers, but in a court of
> law, our profound obligation is to make sure we have the right people
> charged with the right crimes," Bragg said.
>
> Police say as many as fourteen people could've been involved in the
> attack last Saturday.
>
> So far, seven of the alleged attackers have been arrested and charged
> with assaulting an office, but only one is being held on Rikers Island.
> The others were released without bail.
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/outrage-intensifies-reported-migrants-arrested-141
> 731600.html

Bragg is a Soros funded scumbag.
He doesn't give a shit about the citizens of NYC and coddles the criminals instead.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Outrage intensifies as reported illegal aliens are arrested, released in NYPD attack

<77ouri95lltekdhrmkbvm623ti4v9en8nn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4105&group=alt.law-enforcement#4105

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.states.new-york,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 05:05:40 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 10:05 UTC

On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 00:14:29 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Bragg is a Soros funded scumbag.
>He doesn't give a shit about the citizens of NYC and coddles the criminals instead.

So you would rather jail random people rather than the ones who actually perpetrated the
crime?

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.