Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others.

interests / rec.boats / 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

SubjectAuthor
* 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairlywaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re:'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairlyjustan
|+* Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairlywaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||`* Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled OutJohn H
|| `* Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairlywaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||  +- Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Outgfretwell
||  +- Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled OutJohn H
||  `- Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled OutMr Robot
|`* Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled OutMr Robot
| `* Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled OutJohn H
|  `- Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled OutMr Robot
`- Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump IsBill

1
'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<b8fbcb40-bbd1-4762-ab15-993ca1e50bf4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4110&group=rec.boats#4110

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:27:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly
Singled Out
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 16:27 UTC

A Manhattan judge Thursday called Donald Trump “just a bad guy” in a scathing rebuke to a lawyer arguing that the former president was being unfairly singled out for investigation.

After the contentious two-hour hearing, Engoron wrote in his ruling that when a state attorney general begins investigating a “business entity, uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to question, under oath, several of the entities’ principals, including its namesake,” they have the right to do so.

For James not to investigate — especially after Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified that the company was “cooking the books” — would have been a “dereliction of duty,” Engoron noted.

Leave it to New Yorkers to know a "bad guy" when they see one.

The Trump's will no doubt plead the fifth when questioned.

Re:'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<suohj4$fdb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4112&group=rec.boats#4112

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Singled Out
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 11:30:30 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 16:30 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> A Manhattan judge Thursday called Donald Trump ?just a bad guy? in a scathing rebuke to a lawyer arguing that the former president was being unfairly singled out for investigation.After the contentious two-hour hearing, Engoron wrote in his ruling that when a state attorney general begins investigating a ?business entity, uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to question, under oath, several of the entities? principals, including its namesake,? they have the right to do so.For James not to investigate ? especially after Trump?s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified that the company was ?cooking the books? ? would have been a ?dereliction of duty,? Engoron noted.Leave it to New Yorkers to know a "bad guy" when they see one.The Trump's will no doubt plead the fifth when questioned.

Do you have any thoughts about Biden or the state of the country?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<7b6b3ac3-f2b7-4de2-b072-b0f596cb4eadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4116&group=rec.boats#4116

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:44:55 -0800 (PST)
Singled Out
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 16:44 UTC

On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 11:30:30 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > A Manhattan judge Thursday called Donald Trump ?just a bad guy? in a scathing rebuke to a lawyer arguing that the former president was being unfairly singled out for investigation.After the contentious two-hour hearing, Engoron wrote in his ruling that when a state attorney general begins investigating a ?business entity, uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to question, under oath, several of the entities? principals, including its namesake,? they have the right to do so.For James not to investigate ? especially after Trump?s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified that the company was ?cooking the books? ? would have been a ?dereliction of duty,? Engoron noted.Leave it to New Yorkers to know a "bad guy" when they see one.The Trump's will no doubt plead the fifth when questioned.
>
> Do you have any thoughts about Biden or the state of the country?
> --

==
None that are relevant to the discussion at hand. Disliking Biden does not make Trump a good guy, or improve Hillary. Collectively they have made Bush and Obama look better however.

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<e2qv0hd9i1d3692soa8m5tlfjna6o2fbcd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4128&group=rec.boats#4128

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 13:41:56 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 18:41 UTC

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:44:55 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 11:30:30 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>> > A Manhattan judge Thursday called Donald Trump ?just a bad guy? in a scathing rebuke to a lawyer arguing that the former president was being unfairly singled out for investigation.After the contentious two-hour hearing, Engoron wrote in his ruling that when a state attorney general begins investigating a ?business entity, uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to question, under oath, several of the entities? principals, including its namesake,? they have the right to do so.For James not to investigate ? especially after Trump?s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified that the company was ?cooking the books? ? would have been a ?dereliction of duty,? Engoron noted.Leave it to New Yorkers to know a "bad guy" when they see one.The Trump's will no doubt plead the fifth when questioned.
>>
>> Do you have any thoughts about Biden or the state of the country?
>> --
>
>===
>
>None that are relevant to the discussion at hand. Disliking Biden does not make Trump a good guy, or improve Hillary. Collectively they have made Bush and Obama look better however.

Your 'discussion at hand' seems to be a one-way street.

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<d71c38d6-8de3-49f4-8bb3-b4548ea23d02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4134&group=rec.boats#4134

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:18:32 -0800 (PST)
Singled Out
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 20:18 UTC

On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 1:41:59 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:44:55 -0800 (PST),
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 11:30:30 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> >>
> >> Do you have any thoughts about Biden or the state of the country?
> >> --
> >
> >===
> >
> >None that are relevant to the discussion at hand. Disliking Biden does not make Trump a good guy, or improve Hillary. Collectively they have made Bush and Obama look better however.
> Your 'discussion at hand' seems to be a one-way street.
==
I think it's intersting that posting anything negative about Trump triggers a response about how terrible Biden is (or Hillary). I think that's called a non sequitur in debating circles.

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<rc301hp716m2qvh9pdssda9hknou125jqv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4138&group=rec.boats#4138

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 16:28:32 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 21:28 UTC

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:18:32 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 1:41:59 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:44:55 -0800 (PST),

>> >===
>> >
>> >None that are relevant to the discussion at hand. Disliking Biden does not make Trump a good guy, or improve Hillary. Collectively they have made Bush and Obama look better however.
>> Your 'discussion at hand' seems to be a one-way street.
>===
>
>I think it's intersting that posting anything negative about Trump triggers a response about how terrible Biden is (or Hillary). I think that's called a non sequitur in debating circles.

It sort of reminds me of how anything said bad about Obama brought
comparisons to Bush although I consider 41, 42, 43 and 44 all Bush
brothers. Same lies. same politics and same wars.
Say what you want about how rude and obnoxious Trump was, he is the
first president since Carter who didn't start or escalate a war.
Now it looks like Biden is going for the big one, WWIII.
No matter how you feel about Eastern Ukraine or Taiwan. When we start
shooting at Chinese or Russian soldiers, it is likely to end up in a
much wider war, perhaps nuclear if nobody is willing to abandon their
claim.

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<suprq6$nb4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4147&group=rec.boats#4147

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is
Unfairly Singled Out
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 04:31:02 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:n8VhG8239/GrKQYtHB3e2+3gdYY=
 by: Bill - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 04:31 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> A Manhattan judge Thursday called Donald Trump “just a bad guy” in a
> scathing rebuke to a lawyer arguing that the former president was being
> unfairly singled out for investigation.
>
> After the contentious two-hour hearing, Engoron wrote in his ruling that
> when a state attorney general begins investigating a “business entity,
> uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to
> question, under oath, several of the entities’ principals, including its
> namesake,” they have the right to do so.
>
> For James not to investigate — especially after Trump’s former personal
> attorney Michael Cohen testified that the company was “cooking the books”
> — would have been a “dereliction of duty,” Engoron noted.
>
> Leave it to New Yorkers to know a "bad guy" when they see one.
>
> The Trump's will no doubt plead the fifth when questioned.

The judge just disqualified himself. If he presides at the trial, easy
declaration for mistrials as he has already defined himself biased.

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<tk371h1b8s29oq2f7bqtotv0ngkmgo2a97@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4157&group=rec.boats#4157

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:09:58 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:09 UTC

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:18:32 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 1:41:59 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:44:55 -0800 (PST),

>> >===
>> >
>> >None that are relevant to the discussion at hand. Disliking Biden does not make Trump a good guy, or improve Hillary. Collectively they have made Bush and Obama look better however.
>> Your 'discussion at hand' seems to be a one-way street.
>===
>
>I think it's intersting that posting anything negative about Trump triggers a response about how terrible Biden is (or Hillary). I think that's called a non sequitur in debating circles.

My comment had nothing to do with either Biden or Hillary. In debating
circles, what is a non-existent non sequitur called?

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<qngd1hd9tnmfahfloj41eb8cafpgiiufus@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4212&group=rec.boats#4212

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:29:55 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:29 UTC

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 11:30:30 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> A Manhattan judge Thursday called Donald Trump ?just a bad guy? in a scathing rebuke to a lawyer arguing that the former president was being unfairly singled out for investigation.After the contentious two-hour hearing, Engoron wrote in his ruling that when a state attorney general begins investigating a ?business entity, uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to question, under oath, several of the entities? principals, including its namesake,? they have the right to do so.For James not to investigate ? especially after Trump?s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified that the company was ?cooking the books? ? would have been a ?dereliction of duty,? Engoron noted.Leave it to New Yorkers to know a "bad guy" when they see one.The Trump's will no doubt plead the fifth when questioned.
>
>Do you have any thoughts about Biden or the state of the country?

Do you have any thoughts of your own or does Tucker's voice loom large
in your little mostly empty head?

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<fsgd1hle8peik6e2pqascbpp5kf9kosojf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4213&group=rec.boats#4213

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:30:53 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:30 UTC

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:18:32 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 1:41:59 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:44:55 -0800 (PST),

>> >===
>> >
>> >None that are relevant to the discussion at hand. Disliking Biden does not make Trump a good guy, or improve Hillary. Collectively they have made Bush and Obama look better however.
>> Your 'discussion at hand' seems to be a one-way street.
>===
>
>I think it's intersting that posting anything negative about Trump triggers a response about how terrible Biden is (or Hillary). I think that's called a non sequitur in debating circles.

I think it's called being so caught up in a cult that it's impossible
to get out.

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<nhve1h9snd6ubmflohg63h21110h63rh8r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4230&group=rec.boats#4230

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 07:47:31 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:47 UTC

On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:29:55 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 11:30:30 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>>> A Manhattan judge Thursday called Donald Trump ?just a bad guy? in a scathing rebuke to a lawyer arguing that the former president was being unfairly singled out for investigation.After the contentious two-hour hearing, Engoron wrote in his ruling that when a state attorney general begins investigating a ?business entity, uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to question, under oath, several of the entities? principals, including its namesake,? they have the right to do so.For James not to investigate ? especially after Trump?s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified that the company was ?cooking the books? ? would have been a ?dereliction of duty,? Engoron noted.Leave it to New Yorkers to know a "bad guy" when they see one.The Trump's will no doubt plead the fifth when questioned.
>>
>>Do you have any thoughts about Biden or the state of the country?
>
>Do you have any thoughts of your own or does Tucker's voice loom large
>in your little mostly empty head?

Go read your last dozen posts, and then tell us about thoughts in your
head.

Re: 'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out

<2e9g1h1k5p6smj5alfpgphd85m87ruv8dp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4237&group=rec.boats#4237

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:42:02 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 00:42 UTC

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 07:47:31 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:29:55 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 11:30:30 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>>>Do you have any thoughts about Biden or the state of the country?
>>
>>Do you have any thoughts of your own or does Tucker's voice loom large
>>in your little mostly empty head?
>
>Go read your last dozen posts, and then tell us about thoughts in your
>head.

Oh fuck you. You're a well-known shit-for-brains.