You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsa425couple
+* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boningGovernor Swill
|`* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop Shop
| `* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boningIsle B Noxious
|  `* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop Shop
|   `* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boningGovernor Swill
|    +- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop Shop
|    +- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|    `* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsRudy Canoza
|     +- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|     +* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|     |`* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsRudy Canoza
|     | +* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boningKlaus Schadenfreude
|     | |`- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|     | +- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|     | `- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop shop
|     +- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boningKlaus Schadenfreude
|     `* Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsJim Horner
|      `- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kidsPhil Hendry's Chop shop
`- Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boningScout

1
Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<dIBMN.565294$PuZ9.401955@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4225&group=alt.law-enforcement#4225

Subject: Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 08:19:36 -0700
 by: a425couple - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 15:19 UTC

On 3/24/24 20:34, More Laws! We Need More Laws! wrote:
> This murdering criminal has totaled three cars in less than a year while
> speeding.
>
> We need more laws to keep criminals like this off the roads and from ever
> driving again.

No. We just need to better job of enforcing the laws we already have.

<emr70j5tdb4a06j781dn412klq9sd8n5t9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4228&group=alt.law-enforcement#4228

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 06:08:55 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:08 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 08:19:36 -0700, a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/24/24 20:34, More Laws! We Need More Laws! wrote:
>> This murdering criminal has totaled three cars in less than a year while
>> speeding.
>>
>> We need more laws to keep criminals like this off the roads and from ever
>> driving again.
>>
>No. We just need to better job of enforcing the laws we already have.

Would this be a good time to point out that the killer was white, home schooled and born
American of American parents?

They should be sterilized and prevented from raising any other children.

<snip>
>> https://nypost.com/2024/03/24/us-news/chase-daniel-jones-charged-in-fatal-crash-that-killed-andrea-hudson-2-kids/

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<uu123a$2qvsh$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4229&group=alt.law-enforcement#4229

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:27:33 -0400
 by: Scout - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:27 UTC

"a425couple" <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 3/24/24 20:34, More Laws! We Need More Laws! wrote:
>> This murdering criminal has totaled three cars in less than a year while
>> speeding.
>>
>> We need more laws to keep criminals like this off the roads and from ever
>> driving again.
>>
> No. We just need to better job of enforcing the laws we already have.

Yep, after all he had already totaled 2 times before due to speeding in the
last 11 months.

That's what's known as a history.

Seems to me that was 2 chances to get this idiot off the road before he
killed someone.

18 years old, and his life is now effectively over.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240408083248.25b8318e@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4269&group=alt.law-enforcement#4269

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop Shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 08:32:48 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 14:32 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 06:08:55 -0400
Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

> They should be sterilized and prevented from raising any other
> children.

....another tRudy sock puppet:

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic traitor to America.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<uv1sak$mht$6@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4270&group=alt.law-enforcement#4270

From: isle.b.n...@altopia.net (Isle B Noxious)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 22:49:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Isle B Noxious - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 22:49 UTC

Phil Hendry's Chop Shop <jon@than.ball> wrote in

> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 06:08:55 -0400
> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They should be sterilized and prevented from raising any other
>> children.
>
> ...another tRudy sock puppet:
>

> From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>

> From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>
>
> From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>
>

> Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?
>
> You pathetic traitor to America.

Rudy told Gunner that he'd meet him at the Jolly Kone to kick his ass
after Gunner got the best of him again.

Gunner went to the Arco across the street waiting for Rudy to show up and
he never did.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240408173908.127cc46d@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4271&group=alt.law-enforcement#4271

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop Shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:39:08 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 23:39 UTC

On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 22:49:57 -0000 (UTC)
Isle B Noxious <isle.b.noxious@altopia.net> wrote:

> Phil Hendry's Chop Shop <jon@than.ball> wrote in
>
> > On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 06:08:55 -0400
> > Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> They should be sterilized and prevented from raising any other
> >> children.
> >
> > ...another tRudy sock puppet:
> >

> > From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>

> > From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>
> >
> > From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>
> >

> > Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?
> >
> > You pathetic traitor to America.
>
> Rudy told Gunner that he'd meet him at the Jolly Kone to kick his ass
> after Gunner got the best of him again.

tRudy never showed either, didn't even have the guts to drive by, and
he lives close enough to make that easy.
> Gunner went to the Arco across the street waiting for Rudy to show up
> and he never did.

Gunner's passed away now, so tRudy mocks him with sock accounts.

Gunner rescued a lot of dogs and found them homes over the years.

I miss reading his *plink*...

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<q1991jlmp6edc810gof9f7dgdebkmsfrac@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4272&group=alt.law-enforcement#4272

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 22:13:46 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 02:13 UTC

On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:39:08 -0600, Phil Hendry's Chop Shop <jon@than.ball> wrote:

>> Rudy told Gunner that he'd meet him at the Jolly Kone to kick his ass
>> after Gunner got the best of him again.
>
>tRudy never showed either, didn't even have the guts to drive by, and
>he lives close enough to make that easy.

Rudy and Gunner are the same guy. And this is you too, Rudy.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240409100113.28d1defc@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4273&group=alt.law-enforcement#4273

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop Shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 10:01:13 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 16:01 UTC

On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 22:13:46 -0400

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic traitor to America.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240410150907.3164bceb@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4277&group=alt.law-enforcement#4277

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:09:07 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:09 UTC

On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 22:13:46 -0400
Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:39:08 -0600, Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
> <jon@than.ball> wrote:
>
> >> Rudy told Gunner that he'd meet him at the Jolly Kone to kick his
> >> ass after Gunner got the best of him again.
> >
> >tRudy never showed either, didn't even have the guts to drive by, and
> >he lives close enough to make that easy.
>
> Rudy and Gunner are the same guy. And this is you too, Rudy.
>
> Swill

Let's get together and share some shamrock shakes - what say you
little man ball?

https://whiteysjollykone.com/

1300 Jefferson Blvd, West Sacramento, CA 95691
Sunday
Closed
Monday
Closed
Tuesday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Wednesday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Thursday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday
11:00AM - 7:00PM

Not too far a drive for ya is it?

Pick a day and time - you gutless, flabby little queer.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<NBDRN.142757$6ePe.5718@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4279&group=alt.law-enforcement#4279

after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
From: rc....@hendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:34:37 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:34 UTC

On 4/8/2024 7:13 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:39:08 -0600, Phil Hendry's Chop Shop <jon@than.ball> wrote:
>
>>> Rudy told Gunner that he'd meet him at the Jolly Kone to kick his ass

And I did.

>> tRudy never showed either,

Yes, spammy, I did. And I kicked his ass up and down Chester Ave. in Bakersfield
for over an hour. Can't do it again, unfortunately, because Gummer is dead.

> Rudy and Gunner are the same guy.

How astonishingly astute of you, dumbfuck. You're right. I've never denied it.

> And this is you too, Rudy.

No, dumbfuck, spammy and I are not the same person.

You and spammy deserve one another, dumbfuck, because he thinks you and I are
the same person.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240410153901.0ea7b171@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4280&group=alt.law-enforcement#4280

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:39:01 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:39 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:34:37 -0700
Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> wrote:

> On 4/8/2024 7:13 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>
> And I did.
>

> >> tRudy never showed either,
>
> Yes, spammy, I did. And I kicked his ass up and down Chester Ave. in
> Bakersfield for over an hour. Can't do it again, unfortunately,
> because Gummer is dead.

You *never* showed tRudy, and Mark had the pics to prove it!

> > Rudy and Gunner are the same guy.
>
> How astonishingly astute of you, dumbfuck. You're right. I've never
> denied it.

Yes, you do that all the time, wait until someone has died and then
clone their account and use it in usenet.

> > And this is you too, Rudy.
>
> No, dumbfuck, spammy and I are not the same person.

Well you may have *one* right...
> You and spammy deserve one another, dumbfuck, because he thinks you
> and I are the same person.

You are so outed, tRudy:

From: Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con>

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic slithering traitor to America.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240410155700.232e7e01@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4281&group=alt.law-enforcement#4281

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:57:00 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:57 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:34:37 -0700
Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> wrote:

> And I kicked his ass up and down Chester Ave. in Bakersfield
> for over an hour. Can't do it again, unfortunately, because Gummer is
> dead.

But I'm not tRudy, so...next man up...just like in football...right???

Let's get together and share some shamrock shakes, maybe even a king
onion & pepper burger - what say you little man ball?

https://whiteysjollykone.com/

1300 Jefferson Blvd, West Sacramento, CA 95691
Sunday
Closed
Monday
Closed
Tuesday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Wednesday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Thursday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday
11:00AM - 7:00PM

Not too far a drive for ya now is it?

Pick a day and time - you gutless, flabby little queer.

C'mon, let's do lunch!

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<I1ERN.251733$hN14.92978@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4282&group=alt.law-enforcement#4282

after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
From: rc....@hendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:04:25 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:04 UTC

On 4/10/2024 2:57 PM, spammy, squishy fat queer and pale imitation of Bob Milby
(who *also* wasn't a real tuff-boi), lied:

> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:34:37 -0700
> Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> wrote:
>
>> And I kicked his ass up and down Chester Ave. in Bakersfield
>> for over an hour. Can't do it again, unfortunately, because Gummer is
>> dead.
>
> But I'm not tRudy,

I never said you were, spammy, you squishy fat queer. "swill" did, and I'm not
"swill."

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<uo5e1jhfkpc688qjg2vk2mhpaqprlgi6ua@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4283&group=alt.law-enforcement#4283

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:51:04 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:51 UTC

[Default] Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> typed:

>And I did.

ROFLMAO

: Thanks for your edited reply.  Rumor had it that you had died by choking to
: death at the Jolly Cone.
It's written *Kone*, not "Cone," and I've never been to one.
-Rudy, attempting to distance himself from his past idiocy and lies

>>> tRudy never showed either,
>
>Yes, spammy, I did. And I kicked his ass up and down Chester Ave. in Bakersfield
>for over an hour. Can't do it again, unfortunately, because Gummer is dead.

TRANSLATION: "Rudy sucked Gunner off for over an hour."

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<l06e1j186213efled9vqt486k2c5u4dh2n@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4284&group=alt.law-enforcement#4284

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:54:16 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:54 UTC

[Default] Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> typed:

>On 4/10/2024 2:57 PM, spammy, squishy fat queer and pale imitation of Bob Milby
>(who *also* wasn't a real tuff-boi), lied:
>
>> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:34:37 -0700
>> Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> wrote:
>>
>>> And I kicked his ass up and down Chester Ave. in Bakersfield
>>> for over an hour. Can't do it again, unfortunately, because Gummer is
>>> dead.
>>
>> But I'm not tRudy,
>
>I never said you were, spammy, you squishy fat queer. "swill" did, and I'm not
>"swill."

[restoring fearfully snipped text]

>>Let's get together and share some shamrock shakes, maybe even a king
>>onion & pepper burger - what say you little man ball?

<DWARF_CRICKETS>

>>https://whiteysjollykone.com/
>>
>>1300 Jefferson Blvd, West Sacramento, CA 95691
>>Sunday
>>Closed
>>Monday
>>Closed
>>Tuesday
>>11:00AM - 7:00PM
>>Wednesday
>>11:00AM - 7:00PM
>>Thursday
>>11:00AM - 7:00PM
>>Friday
>>11:00AM - 7:00PM
>>Saturday
>>11:00AM - 7:00PM

<DWARF_CRICKETS>

>>Not too far a drive for ya now is it?

<DWARF_CRICKETS>

>>Pick a day and time - you gutless, flabby little queer.

<DWARF_CRICKETS>

>>C'mon, let's do lunch!

<DWARF_CRICKETS>

Apparently Rudy only fights imaginary people.

The Impotent Canoza Violence File™
Over Sixty of Rudy's Hilarious Paper-Tigerisms
He's Feebly Squealed in Usenet
To The Amusement Of All

"You know I would demolish you in a fistfight."
-Rudy, in a final, desperate attempt to salvage his pride
after being pummeled senseless.

"I'm a few years beyond retirement age"
-Rudy, 4/19/2020

> What's next- a fist fight challenge"
Sure, why not? Meet me at the Jolly Kone hamburger shack in
Bakersfield. I've dispatched a couple of other Usenet loudmouth fat
fucks in the parking lot there. I know the proprietor. If it appears
you've already suffered your stroke, I'll only use one hand to flatten
you.
-Rudy, explaining his fantasy "fist-fight" victories.

"You still haven't recovered from the ass-kicking I gave you at the
Jolly Kone, have you? <chuckle>"
-Rudy Canoza to doctor postalman, 11/18/2017, referring to
another imaginary "fist fight"

"I tell you what. I'm about eight inches shorter than Shitbag [6' 2"]
Trump, and at least 80 pounds lighter, and I would *love* to take the
fat fuck on in a fistfight. He gets to pick the *public* venue and
the referee."
-5' 6" Rudy, declaring his wish to fist-fight the President
of the United States, by posting on Usenet.

>> Trumpchev is such a vile bit of filth.
> Why don't you challenge him to a fist fight?
I already have. It's legal, too. I even said he gets to pick the
referee and judges - not that they'll really have anything to do.
-A desperate Rudy, trying to claim his previous message was
where he "challenged President Trump to a fist fight."

You are fit for someone to slam a fist into your florid fat face.
-Rudy, losing another argument.

I would gladly pay $2,000 for the privilege of beating your fucking
face to a pulp in person.
-Rudy, losing again

....kleine klauschen, a cunt whom I *have* beat up with my bare
hands...
- Rudy, dreaming

"Rudy Canoza beat the living fuck out of me in the parking lot at
Jolly Kone burgers."
-Rudy, with another pathetic, impotent forgery

"On 10/23/2019 3:02 PM, kleine klausche, a runt punk whom I have
flattened, ineptly forged"
- Another desperate fantasy from Rudy.:

"I'd like to see some political violence aimed at *you*, you rancid
cunt."
-Rudy losing another argument.

"I can kick your ass, and you know it. You're old, small, infirm and
weak - a fucking speck of dust."
-Another impotent boast from Usenet's Favorite Dwarf, Rudy
Canoza

"I'm bigger than you and I can kick your ass."
-Fire hydrant-sized Rudy, puffing his chest out as far as it
will go.

Fuck off and die, and give me your fucking address so I can come help
you do it.
-Our favorite dwarf, Rudy Canoza, coming out from under the
couch to bark.

No, you fucking lying midget whom I could flatten with *both* hands
tied behind my back
-Rudy Canoza, attempting to destroy everyone's irony meter by
calling someone else a "midget."

Fuck you and fuck every Hartung, and I hope you're all beaten to
death.
-Rudy losing another discussion

Read it and *weep*, Schild, you squat-to-piss fairy whom I can - and
*will* - strangle with my bare hands:
-Rudy, displaying his impotent rage and gynaphobia in one
sentence

Your kind need to be marginalized, preferably exterminated.
-Rudy, wishing he wasn't impotent

....if you're [sic] post your real name and address here, I'll gladly
come down and scatter your 73 brain cells in front of your nursing
home.
-Rudy,fantasizing about having the upper body strength to
beat a senior citizen.

"I'd have hauled you out back and shot you dead."
-Brave, brave Rudy, telling us what he would do to the
President if his White House Press Credentials were revoked.

"You need to be shot dead."
-Rudy's usual response when someone out-argues him.

I wish I knew where that shitbag cocksucker [Alan] Bond lives.
-Rudy wanting to suck off one of his Usenet opponents, apparently.

I'd have gotten a little longer sentence if I had ever got that close
to Trump, because in addition to slapping him in the face, I would
have kneed him in the groin as well. The fat fuck is still too
chickenshit to get into a fistfight with me.
-Rudy, wishing President Trump was aware of his existence, and that
he could bring his knee up that high.

Why can't we have a mass annihilation of Trumpswabs?
-Little Rudy, confessing his wish to commit suicide.

The next time that neighbor attacks [Rand] Paul, I'm going to help
him.
-Rudy, threatening a U.S. Senator

"I would really like to pump bullets into your head."
---Rudy as "Bill Flett" 1/22/18

"I can still kick your high-cholesterol hypertensive morbidly obese
ass."
-Rudy, still dreaming

"If I came around you and yours, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
Lamey Pig-Fucker, you'd be begging through tears for me to spare your
life."
-Rudy, puffing out his sunken chest again

"You need to be depopulated."
- Gruppenfuhrer Canoza

"I can't wait until you're strung up from a lamp post with barbed
wire."
-Rudy, waiting

"I'm striking a blow for decency and Christian love. You need to be
offed."
-Father Rudy

"Speaking for myself I'd dick slap you silly before I bent you over
and did a Deliverance dance in your
behind."
-Rudy, reliving his high school initiation

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240410174807.78640034@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4285&group=alt.law-enforcement#4285

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:48:07 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 23:48 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:04:25 -0700
Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> wrote:

> you squishy fat queer

Jolly Kone - be there!

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240410175027.18ecc785@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4286&group=alt.law-enforcement#4286

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:50:27 -0600
<l06e1j186213efled9vqt486k2c5u4dh2n@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 23:50 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:54:16 -0700
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergent_ter.@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [Default] Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> typed:
>
> >On 4/10/2024 2:57 PM, spammy, squishy fat queer and pale imitation
> >of Bob Milby (who *also* wasn't a real tuff-boi), lied:

> >> But I'm not tRudy,
> >
> >I never said you were, spammy, you squishy fat queer. "swill" did,
> >and I'm not "swill."
>
> [restoring fearfully snipped text]

;-)

> >>Let's get together and share some shamrock shakes, maybe even a king
> >>onion & pepper burger - what say you little man ball?
>
> <DWARF_CRICKETS>
>
> >>https://whiteysjollykone.com/
> >>
> >>1300 Jefferson Blvd, West Sacramento, CA 95691
> >>Sunday
> >>Closed
> >>Monday
> >>Closed
> >>Tuesday
> >>11:00AM - 7:00PM
> >>Wednesday
> >>11:00AM - 7:00PM
> >>Thursday
> >>11:00AM - 7:00PM
> >>Friday
> >>11:00AM - 7:00PM
> >>Saturday
> >>11:00AM - 7:00PM
>
> <DWARF_CRICKETS>
>

> >>Not too far a drive for ya now is it?
>
> <DWARF_CRICKETS>
>
> >>Pick a day and time - you gutless, flabby little queer.
>
> <DWARF_CRICKETS>
>
> >>C'mon, let's do lunch!
>
> <DWARF_CRICKETS>
>
> Apparently Rudy only fights imaginary people.

ROTFLMFAO!

That's as systemic a takedown as Lookout got, heh...

<uv7sf2$3l9g1$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4287&group=alt.law-enforcement#4287

From: jimhor...@invalid.com (Jim Horner)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:29:12 -0700
 by: Jim Horner - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 05:29 UTC

On 4/10/2024 2:34 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 4/8/2024 7:13 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

> And I did.

Paula said you didn't.

>>> tRudy never showed either,
>
> Yes, spammy, I did. And I kicked his ass up and down Chester Ave. in
> Bakersfield for over an hour. Can't do it again, unfortunately, because
> Gummer is dead.

Paula said you didn't.

>> Rudy and Gunner are the same guy.
>
> How astonishingly astute of you, dumbfuck. You're right. I've never
> denied it.

You aren't a quarter of the man Gunner was.

>> And this is you too, Rudy.
>
> No, dumbfuck, spammy and I are not the same person.
>
> You and spammy deserve one another, dumbfuck, because he thinks you and
> I are the same person.

Says Rudy of a thousand socks.

Re: Driver, 18, going 112 mph kills Wash. state mother and 3 kids after T-boning minivan: prosecutors

<20240411111340.4c4c3bf0@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4288&group=alt.law-enforcement#4288

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:13:40 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:13 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:29:12 -0700
Jim Horner <jimhorner@invalid.com> wrote:

> On 4/10/2024 2:34 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> > On 4/8/2024 7:13 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

> > And I did.
>
> Paula said you didn't.

> > Yes, spammy, I did. And I kicked his ass up and down Chester Ave.
> > in Bakersfield for over an hour. Can't do it again, unfortunately,
> > because Gummer is dead.
>
> Paula said you didn't.
>

> >> Rudy and Gunner are the same guy.
> >
> > How astonishingly astute of you, dumbfuck. You're right. I've never
> > denied it.
>
> You aren't a quarter of the man Gunner was.
>
> >> And this is you too, Rudy.
> >
> > No, dumbfuck, spammy and I are not the same person.
> >
> > You and spammy deserve one another, dumbfuck, because he thinks you
> > and I are the same person.
>
> Says Rudy of a thousand socks.

Who still won't man up at the Jolly Kone!

[...]

<20240411111104.2f229b78@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4289&group=alt.law-enforcement#4289

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
after T-boning minivan: prosecutors
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:11:04 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:11 UTC