From: Intellig...@savetheworldmsn.com (Intelligent Party)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.theory,alt.activism,soc.rights.human,alt.politics.usa.misc
Subject: There Is No GHOST In The Fetus From Conception Unto 17.333 Weeks,
TEXAS!
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:37:38 -0700
 by: Intelligent Party - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 04:37 UTC

How would the RELIGIOUS RIGHT believe there is a GHOST in the fetus at Conception?
The religious right believes in life before life, and life after death. There
is NO GHOST in the fetus from Conception unto 17.333 Weeks.

AFTER 17.333 weeks, there IS A 50/50 CHANCE of a ghost, unto 40 weeks/Birth.

I Repeat, that is AFTER 17.333 weeks, not before. There is NO GHOST before 17.333
weeks.

90% of abortions in the U.S. take place in the first 13 weeks. 10% take place
from weeks 14 unto 20. There are NO ABORTIONS, after 20 weeks, nearly anywhere in
the world.

Once there is a ghost in the fetus, the fetus should be considered as an
accidentally attached adult. While the U.S. Supreme Court may believe you have an
*absolute right* to detach from a living person accidentally attached, whereas
Siamese Twins may each own the entire body, the abortion after 17.333 weeks should
be CHARACTERIZED as if an ADULT is going to DIE! Not as if you were just
squashing a bug! There is a LIVING BABY quite potentially, that would die, after
17.333 weeks. For the body belongs to a ghost, at that point, and is accidentally
attached to the mother. Why should she have to give a parasitic stranger she
doesn't want in her, you might ask, rather that presuming her love for her
children as many do.

Use Hormonal plus one more, or all the other three: Condoms + PULL OUT +
Diaphragm. Two or three disparate types of birth control concurrently, and DON'T
get pregnant. Unplanned childbirth is the scourge of Nations. Otherwise, SLUT
PRIDE. Don't let others SLUT SHAME, you! Safe sex is MORAL sex, and NOT WRONG.
Anti-Sexite-ism is reprehensible!

There Is No GHOST In The Fetus From Conception Unto 17.333 Weeks, I presume these
abortion PROHIBITORS, do not represent the RELIGIOUS RIGHT, nor the HOLY PEOPLE,
who do know they do not come out of AN OBJECT - A ZYGOTE; and are not
materialists; *YET ARE BORN OF THE SPIRIT*.

"There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man
came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher
come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born
again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a
second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the
Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is
flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said
to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear
the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is
everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
- John 3:1-3:8, New Testament, Holy Bible, NKJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3%3A1-3%3A8&version=NKJV

The Bible, confirms reincarnation. Jesus says John the Baptist is the
reincarnation of the Prophet Elijah. So was the spirit of Elijah, IN THE ZYGOTE,
of John the Baptist's mother, AT THE MOMENT OF CONCEPTION?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+11%3A7-11%3A15&version=NKJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matt+17%3A12-17%3A13&version=NKJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=+Mark+9%3A11-13&version=NKJV

Bump: Re: There Is No GHOST In The Fetus From Conception Unto 17.333 Weeks, TEXAS!

<t5o0cv$q37$39@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=445&group=alt.politics.usa.misc#445

From: Intellig...@savetheworldmsn.com (Intelligent Party)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.theory,alt.activism,soc.rights.human,alt.politics.usa.misc
Subject: Bump: Re: There Is No GHOST In The Fetus From Conception Unto 17.333
Weeks, TEXAS!
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 03:31:04 -0700
 by: Intelligent Party - Sat, 14 May 2022 10:31 UTC