From: loser-tr...@gmail.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics
Subject: Re: The Damage One Knowing Covid Superspreader Caused
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 13:15:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: NoBody - Fri, 28 May 2021 13:15 UTC

Gronk wrote

> NoBody wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 08:23:43 -0800 (PST), "edell@post.com"
>> <edell@post.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Multiply that one by 10,000 others, who likely have done the same
>>> thing, and you end up with at least 3 million of the curent total hit
>>> by Covid.
>>>
>>> "A person knowingly went to work while sick and later tested positive
>>> for the virus, Douglas County officials said last week.
>>>
>>> Two separate Covid-19 outbreaks have now been traced back to that
>>> person, officials said. Seven people died as a result of the first
>>> outbreak, and hundreds of people were forced to self-isolate over the
>>> second one.
>>>
>>> "One of those outbreaks has resulted in seven deaths, and the other
>>> recent outbreak has placed over 300 people/families in quarantine," a
>>> December 17 statement from the Douglas County government reads. "We
>>> can't even imagine the tremendous remorse these people are feeling
>>> right now, and we sympathize with them.""
>>>
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/23/us/oregon-covid-superspreader-action-trn
>>> d/index.html
>>>
>>> And this is why you can't expect the liberty rights of the infected
>>> individual to do as he pleases would result in anything positive in a
>>> pandemic.
>>
>> Interesting that you readily swallow something put out by CNN and
>> "officials"...
>>

> Interesting that you ignore the facts of the reporting.

The fact is science is mostly a bunch of lies designed to undermine President
Trump and stop us from being Christians. Trump stated correctly that
doctors are being paid money for the covid hoax and that money belongs to him
so he can pay his lawyers to get 4 more years and also pay off the 900
million he owes various concerns, including Saudi Arabia, China and North
Korea. If the scientists hadn't lied about COVID and the China Virus,
everybody would have voted for Trump instead of the few who did.