From: A25...@krOrange.buzz (CheckBox)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: And the first Western country to rise up against the Lockdown is -- The Netherlands! Congrats!
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 00:57:43 -0400
 by: CheckBox - Fri, 28 May 2021 04:57 UTC

On Thu, 27 May 2021 02:27:52 -0000 (UTC), abelard <alfdsa@aohell.com>
wrote:

>abelard wrote
>
>> On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 00:34:13 -0500, B1ackwater <bw@magikbeanz.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Well ... it's not a hoax. The effectiveness of lockdowns and the
>>> other claimed balms IS a bit dubious however. THE biggest
>>> problem seems to be Gen-Z ... massive continuous doomsday
>>> parties - spreading the virus everywhere.
>>>
>>> However nobody expected the boring civil Netherlands to be
>>> the place where all the frustrations would boil over into overt
>>> violence and insurrection. In perspective though, it WAS one
>>> of the freest countries on earth in most respects and that
>>> meant the current crackdowns seemed all the worse - a
>>> relative-deprivation thing.
>>>
>>> For those used to living under the govt thumb, well, all the
>>> Covid stuff is just a little more of the same old shit - so
>>> they barely notice.
>>>
>>> Now for the USA and UK - cudos. Both skipped the
>>> calls for sync with the rest of the worlds impenetrable
>>> bureaucracies and got right to work on making and
>>> approving vaccines. The EU can barely get a drop
>>> while the UK and US have more than one kind right
>>> at hand (still gotta boost production a bit though laddies).
>
>Trump likes The Netherlands because they rent him white children by the hour
>and don't take Visa.

Well, the Neanderthals are OPEN FOR BUSINESS and MAKING
LOTS OF MONEY. Scads of people - rich and otherwise - from
non-Neanderthal states are MOVING to Neanderthal Nations in
droves.

They'll soon have all your COPS too. YOU can deal with the
anarchist horde all by your lonesome. "We've come for
your daughter Chuck ..." You asked for it, you GET it.

Remember how California and some others asserted the right
to ignore federal marijuana and immigration laws - and got away
with it ? Well, the Neanderthal states are exempting themselves
from most of Commie Joe's bullshit initiatives in the same way.
All the civlil liberties will be preserved - and capitalism too. The
"woke" will be shit upon, and maybe prosecuted. Sorry, but you
lefties SET THE PRECEDENT.

Think the cops or army are going to help you ? NO FUCKIN' WAY !
They HATE you - and rightfully so.

Re: And the first Western country to rise up against the Lockdown is -- The Netherlands! Congrats!

<s8sb64$25rt$3@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4344&group=alt.politics#4344

Followup: can.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.politics,alt.checkmate,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.baldspot,alt..rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 03:07:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Sat, 29 May 2021 03:07 UTC

CheckBox wrote

> t>

Russians are slavic pieces of shit. Inferior apes who deserve to be tortured
and shot. Biden is coming for Vladdy and his third world slavic shithole.

Isn't it great that 50,000 Texans died from COVID 19! That's 50,0000 fewer
rightists.