The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.

interests / rec.boats / Words of Wisdom

SubjectAuthor
* Words of Wisdomwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+- Re:Words of Wisdomjustan
+* Re:Words of Wisdomjustan
|`* Re: Words of WisdomJohn H
| `* Re: Words of WisdomTrue North
|  `* Re: Words of WisdomBill
|   `* Re: Words of WisdomJohn H
|    `- Re: Words of Wisdomjustan
+* Re: Words of WisdomMr. Luddite
|`* Re: Words of Wisdomwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| `* Re: Words of Wisdomjustan
|  `- Re: Words of Wisdomwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
`- Re: Words of WisdomJohn H

1
Words of Wisdom

<6ea09987-7a87-4d5d-97cc-c572f622cbb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4348&group=rec.boats#4348

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 07:22:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Words of Wisdom
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:22 UTC

Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump’s agenda but not his “erratic personal behavior.”

I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10point

Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has “shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,” and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.

The release of the former attorney general’s 600-page book, “One Damn Thing After Another,” is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP’s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential run.. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.”

Re:Words of Wisdom

<svir43$3cn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4350&group=rec.boats#4350

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re:Words of Wisdom
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:52:34 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:52 UTC

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re:Words of Wisdom

<svisn4$hcp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4351&group=rec.boats#4351

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:19:47 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 16:19 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump?s agenda but not his ?erratic personal behavior.?I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror.https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10pointFormer Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has ?shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,? and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.The release of the former attorney general?s 600-page book, ?One Damn Thing After Another,? is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP?s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had ?just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.?

None of the possible explanations for Biden winning the election
bode well for America. If the majority of Americans truely
believe the likes of Biden and Obama represent and promote
American values, then we are totally fucked.
Trump is seriously flawed personality wize but still he was the
best president we have had this century.

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Words of Wisdom

<9c2q1h119s1b6p6hhml71g1o2qit2i014q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4354&group=rec.boats#4354

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 12:44:25 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 17:44 UTC

On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:19:47 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump?s agenda but not his ?erratic personal behavior.?I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror.https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10pointFormer Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has ?shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,? and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.The release of the former attorney general?s 600-page book, ?One Damn Thing After Another,? is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP?s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential
>run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had ?just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.?
>
>None of the possible explanations for Biden winning the election
> bode well for America. If the majority of Americans truely
> believe the likes of Biden and Obama represent and promote
> American values, then we are totally fucked.
>Trump is seriously flawed personality wize but still he was the
> best president we have had this century.

A narcissistic asshole, yes, but still he was the
best president we have had this century and a hell of a lot better
than the dolt who is running the country (into the ground) now.

Re: Words of Wisdom

<941fb81a-8fbb-40df-aec5-452e28b939f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4356&group=rec.boats#4356

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:51:09 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 19:51 UTC

On Monday, 28 February 2022 at 13:44:28 UTC-4, John H wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:19:47 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:
>
> >"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> > Wrote in message:r
> >> Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump?s agenda but not his ?erratic personal behavior.?I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror.https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10pointFormer Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has ?shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,? and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.The release of the former attorney general?s 600-page book, ?One Damn Thing After Another,? is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP?s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential
> >run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had ?just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.?
> >
> >None of the possible explanations for Biden winning the election
> > bode well for America. If the majority of Americans truely
> > believe the likes of Biden and Obama represent and promote
> > American values, then we are totally fucked.
> >Trump is seriously flawed personality wize but still he was the
> > best president we have had this century.
> A narcissistic asshole, yes, but still he was the
> best president we have had this century and a hell of a lot better
> than the dolt who is running the country (into the ground) now.

SNERK!
Y'all keep on swilling the KoolAid.
You're like Trump....keep repeating nonsense long enough and y'all believe it'll be true.

Re: Words of Wisdom

<svjte5$j9p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4359&group=rec.boats#4359

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 01:38:13 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:yLTsnrN2DZdNP9NtIyLXL2X8+5s=
 by: Bill - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 01:38 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 28 February 2022 at 13:44:28 UTC-4, John H wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:19:47 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>>> run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have
>>> won re-election in 2020 if he had ?just exercised a modicum of
>>> self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.?
>>>
>>> None of the possible explanations for Biden winning the election
>>> bode well for America. If the majority of Americans truely
>>> believe the likes of Biden and Obama represent and promote
>>> American values, then we are totally fucked.
>>> Trump is seriously flawed personality wize but still he was the
>>> best president we have had this century.
>> A narcissistic asshole, yes, but still he was the
>> best president we have had this century and a hell of a lot better
>> than the dolt who is running the country (into the ground) now.
>

> SNERK!
> Y'all keep on swilling the KoolAid.
> You're like Trump....keep repeating nonsense long enough and y'all believe it'll be true.

What did Trump do wrong as POTUS? What has Biden down correctly since
being POTUS? Trump was the only President sine before Bush1 who did not
get us in to another war. Biden hasn’t yet, but he seems to be trying to
get our military involved.

Re: Words of Wisdom

<4gos1hlj3kt61ggg301r44vvd3n143dpo7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4361&group=rec.boats#4361

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 13:12:54 -0500
 by: John H - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 18:12 UTC

On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 01:38:13 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> A narcissistic asshole, yes, but still he was the
>>> best president we have had this century and a hell of a lot better
>>> than the dolt who is running the country (into the ground) now.
>>

>> SNERK!
>> Y'all keep on swilling the KoolAid.
>> You're like Trump....keep repeating nonsense long enough and y'all believe it'll be true.
>>

>What did Trump do wrong as POTUS? What has Biden down correctly since
>being POTUS? Trump was the only President sine before Bush1 who did not
>get us in to another war. Biden hasn’t yet, but he seems to be trying to
>get our military involved.

Donnie would have to do some thinking to answer your questions. He is
incapable of that.

Re: Words of Wisdom

<svlon4$b9d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4362&group=rec.boats#4362

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 13:29:58 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 18:29 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 01:38:13 -0000 (UTC), Bill<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:>True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>> On Monday, 28 February 2022 at 13:44:28 UTC-4, John H wrote:>>> On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:19:47 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote: >>> >>>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> >>>> Wrote in message:r >>>>> Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is>>>>> time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who>>>>> share former President Donald Trump?s agenda but not his ?erratic>>>>> personal behavior.?I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is>>>>> to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they>>>>> will have to put Trump in the rear view>>>>> mirror.https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10pointFormer>>>>> Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former>>>>> President Donald Trump has ?shown he has neither the temperament nor>>>>> persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is>>>>> needed,? and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new>>>>> le
aders in the party.The release of the former attorney general?s>>>>> 600-page book, ?One Damn Thing After Another,? is coming as Mr. Trump,>>>>> who remains the GOP?s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential >>>> run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have>>>> won re-election in 2020 if he had ?just exercised a modicum of>>>> self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.? >>>> >>>> None of the possible explanations for Biden winning the election >>>> bode well for America. If the majority of Americans truely >>>> believe the likes of Biden and Obama represent and promote >>>> American values, then we are totally fucked. >>>> Trump is seriously flawed personality wize but still he was the >>>> best president we have had this century.>>> A narcissistic asshole, yes, but still he was the >>> best president we have had this century and a hell of a lot better >>> than the dolt who is running the country (into the ground) now.>> >> >> SNERK!>> Y'all keep on swilling the KoolAid. >> You're like Trump....keep repeating nonsense long enough and y'all believe it'll be true.>> >>What did Trump do wrong as POTUS? What has Biden down correctly
since>being POTUS? Trump was the only President sine before Bush1 who did not>get us in to another war. Biden hasn’t yet, but he seems to be trying to>get our military involved.Donnie would have to do some thinking to answer your questions. He isincapable of that.

Donnie is still trying to figure out why his fearless leader
struck out at truckers and those giving them humanitarian aid, in
such a Putinesque way.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Words of Wisdom

<JZOdnUeBRYJCS73_nZ2dnUU7-fGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4376&group=rec.boats#4376

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 09:55:27 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:55 UTC

On 2/28/2022 10:22 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump’s agenda but not his “erratic personal behavior.”
>
> I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror.
>
> https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10point
>
> Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has “shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,” and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.
>
> The release of the former attorney general’s 600-page book, “One Damn Thing After Another,” is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP’s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.”

Does your governor qualify in your opinion?

https://www.avg.com

Re: Words of Wisdom

<f2n12hhj6fjbgts4hi5v5t2ldbogtsk8lt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4377&group=rec.boats#4377

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 10:21:58 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 15:21 UTC

On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 07:22:12 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump’s agenda but not his “erratic personal behavior.”
>
>I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror.
>
>https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10point
>
>Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has “shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,” and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.
>
>The release of the former attorney general’s 600-page book, “One Damn Thing After Another,” is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP’s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.”

I totally agree with, "Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr.
Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had “just exercised a
modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.”

I sometimes felt Trump was purposely throwing the election with his
mouth. It caused several arguments with my wife, who was fiercely
pro-Trump.

But, unlike the dolts in office now, he did a lot for this country.

Re: Words of Wisdom

<6dc7bce0-0586-4a23-ab82-1663132be210n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4387&group=rec.boats#4387

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 20:06:59 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 04:06 UTC

On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 9:55:34 AM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
> On 2/28/2022 10:22 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump’s agenda but not his “erratic personal behavior.”
> >
> > I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror.
> >
> > https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10point
> >
> > Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has “shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,” and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.
> >
> > The release of the former attorney general’s 600-page book, “One Damn Thing After Another,” is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP’s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.”
> Does your governor qualify in your opinion?

==
I assume you are asking about DeSantis? DeSantis is a smart guy obviously, but seems given to a type of political posturing and pandering that I find offensive and dishonest. That said, I think he would be infinitely preferable to Trump, but definitely not my first choice as a GOP candidate.

Re: Words of Wisdom

<svt22j$ck2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4392&group=rec.boats#4392

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 07:52:37 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 12:52 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 9:55:34 AM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:> On 2/28/2022 10:22 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: > > Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump?s agenda but not his ?erratic personal behavior.? > > > > I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror. > > > > https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10point > > > > Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has ?shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,? and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party. > > > > The release of the former attorney general?s 600-page book, ?One Damn Thing After Another,? is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP?s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinc
ed that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had ?just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.?> Does your governor qualify in your opinion? > ===I assume you are asking about DeSantis? DeSantis is a smart guy obviously, but seems given to a type of political posturing and pandering that I find offensive and dishonest. That said, I think he would be infinitely preferable to Trump, but definitely not my first choice as a GOP candidate.

You must be a Romney guy.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Words of Wisdom

<c03d0ebf-143e-4066-a62e-cfc1ae26c041n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4396&group=rec.boats#4396

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:10:48 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 16:10 UTC

On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 7:52:38 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 9:55:34 AM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:> On 2/28/2022 10:22 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: > > Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party who share former President Donald Trump?s agenda but not his ?erratic personal behavior.? > > > > I couldn't agree more. If the republican party is to survive as a conservative political force in this country, they will have to put Trump in the rear view mirror. > > > > https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-attorney-general-william-barr-urges-gop-to-move-on-from-trump-11645959600?mod=djem10point > > > > Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has ?shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,? and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party. > > > > The release of the former attorney general?s 600-page book, ?One Damn Thing After Another,? is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP?s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had ?just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.?> Does your governor qualify in your opinion? > ===I assume you are asking about DeSantis? DeSantis is a smart guy obviously, but seems given to a type of political posturing and pandering that I find offensive and dishonest. That said, I think he would be infinitely preferable to Trump, but definitely not my first choice as a GOP candidate.
>
> You must be a Romney guy.

==
Romney is a smart guy with a very credible track record. He would probably be a good POTUS but I have doubts about whether or not he really wants the job. And who could blame him given the current political climate in this country? There's an old saying that you should never mud wrestle with a pig because the pig likes it and everyone gets dirty.