Subject: Re: Trump
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 19:35:22 -0500
 by: Alex - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 00:35 UTC

True North wrote:
> [...]
>> For Donnie it was one crappy boat after another. Do you remember
>> your salesman telling you the rivets keep popping because you
>> ocasionally put the boat in water.
>> --
>> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
> SNERK!
> Y'all are a silly old woman. I've never had a rivit pop on any boat I've owned. In fact, the Legend Bow Rider and my current RIB are welded. Even the Princraft Yukon open boat I bought from Capt Tom Francis was just like new and in perfect shape.

Bayliner is gone?  You lost a hell of a lot of money in depreciation
over stupid purchases based on what a salesman told you.  We have laws
that protect our senior citizens here against financial exploitation.

Re: Trump

<98fc3a0f-6434-4518-80b6-8c55e0677e9cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4360&group=rec.boats#4360

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 19:50:14 -0800 (PST)
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 03:50 UTC

On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 11:58:08 AM UTC-6, John H wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 12:38:11 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
> wrote:

> has

> >> That is what Trump should have done. Can't understand why Biden is
> >> doing this either:
> >>
> >> "There is a glaring carve-out in President Joe Biden’s sanctions
> >> against Russia: Oil and natural gas from that country will continue to
> >> flow freely to the rest of the world and money will keep flowing into
> >> Russia."
> >>
> >> https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-vladimir-putin-joe-biden-business-united-states-53a2fae4a7985b2b703824b012f7c34e
> >>
> >> In the meantime he does all he can to reduce production in this
> >> country. The guy's a fucking dolt.
> >>
> >> https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/biden-curbed-us-energy-production-doesnt-sanction-russias-energy
> >>

> >Don't disagree at all. Biden is proving to be the most incompetent
> >ignoramus ever to be in the Oval Office. Hopefully we can survive
> >until 2024.
> Did I tell you I"m no longer in the RC airplane business? We got run
> off the county school property, and the next closest place to fly was
> about 45 minutes away.
>
> Donated all my stuff to a flying club for soldiers at Walter Reed.
> They fly up in Maryland.

good on you, John!