From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: HILARIOUS: Ultra Retarded serb Idiot MANUALLY and LABORIOUSLY adding an "h" after every "s"! LOL
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,alt.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 00:06:58 +0200
 by: Peeler - Sat, 29 May 2021 22:06 UTC

Imagine the poor pedophilic swine sitting at home, all day MANUALLY and
LABORIOUSLY adding an "h" after every "s" in EVERY SINGLE article ...and
occasionally missing some "s's"!

That idiot IS clinically insane! LOL

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.227834@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?