Newsgroups: az.politics,tx.politics,alt.abortion,talk.abortion,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.recovery.catholicsim,soc.women,soc.men,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: abortion
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
References: <s8c08c$1090$1@neodome.net> <e8bjaght6kaagc0ku51godeacmikr08poc@4ax.com> <s8e21v$2dk6$29@neodome.net> <ueelagtkgp6a536rj73gccmu2qs1h2560m@4ax.com> <s8gmsi$282j$8@neodome.net> <eronag1t0utbin7g0a9eftgg6ap2eido45@4ax.com> <s8gpm9$1dgk$3@neodome.net> <ek5oagpkl82qphbbu9m38uvubv9gq0k2kf@4ax.com> <s8jf6d$6e6$5@neodome.net> <r7hqag1821cpq5vus88depa194tk3nhi6o@4ax.com> <s8jqb3$2u23$3@neodome.net> <du7rag5l0fsnnir09a27aq9hd6ji8uuiq1@4ax.com> <s8oje2$8jd$2@neodome.net> <hurvagdn5tbcoll5lantimqh7ge5bv0tru@4ax.com> <s8r9e5$2efs$10@neodome.net> <XnsAD38B64C23BBBtime2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249> <s8uimv$1k1b$5@neodome.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 00:44:44 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sun, 30 May 2021 00:44 UTC

Or what, ass hole?

Click here to read the complete article