From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.humor, rec.humor, alt.jokes, alt.usage.english, alt.english.usage
Subject: In Doc Trina Ted
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 05:43:36 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 09:13 UTC

Wordplay:

In the thread “The war on J.K. Rowling”
on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy , Noah Sombrero wrote

"The whole thing is much too complicated for me. How would I know
whether I have been indoctrinated?”

and I replied

"In Doc Trina Ted? Is Trina Ted two-spirit? :-)”

Note that I define two-spirit differently from transgender.

Transgender has the spirit of one gender in a body
of the opposite sex.

Two-spirit has both male and female sexual harmonics
in either a male body or female body or, rarely, a
hermaphrodite body. Some two-spirit people identify
as non-binary.

I go into more details about that on the Eight Sexual Harmonics
theory subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

For details of my latest atTempt to magickally instigate a global
new age, see “Seagull moon onset” on alt.religion.druid .

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you