From: gez...@spamcop.net.which.is.not.quite.invalid (Opinicus)
Newsgroups: alt.english.usage,alt.usage.english
Subject: I asked bard to write a nursery rhyme...
Date: Sat, 06 May 2023 18:15:34 +0300
 by: Opinicus - Sat, 6 May 2023 15:15 UTC

Me: Write a nursery rhyme titled “No neutrinos were harmed in the
conduct of this experiment”.

Bard: In a lab, there was a test,
To see what neutrinos could do.
They were fired through a beam,
And they didn't even scream.

No neutrinos were harmed,
In the conduct of this experiment.
They just kept on going,
Without a single complaint.

Neutrinos are so small,
You can't even see them at all.
But they're very important,
Because they help to create stars and planets.

So next time you think about neutrinos,
Remember that they're not so scary.
They're just tiny particles,
That are helping to make the universe a better place.

Me: How about a lullaby titled "No neutrionos were harmed in the
conduct of this experiment"?

Bard: Sleep, little one, sleep,
The neutrinos are dancing in your dreams.
They're tiny particles,
But they're very important.

They help to create stars and planets,
And they're even helping us to understand the universe.

So close your eyes,
And let the neutrinos take you on a journey.
They'll show you the wonders of the cosmos,
And they'll help you to dream big.

No neutrinos were harmed in the conduct of this experiment,
So you can rest assured that they're safe.
They're just tiny particles,
But they're full of potential.

So let them fill your dreams,
And let them inspire you to be great.
The world is yours for the taking,
So go out and make it a better place.

Sleep, little one, sleep.
The neutrinos are watching over you.
--
Bob
Who thinks Tin Pan Alley is safe for a while longer but really has to

--
Bob
The people your parents warned you about

Re: I asked bard to write a nursery rhyme...

<b9cd540d-538f-4f9e-bbce-0522b7999d91n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4489&group=alt.english.usage#4489

Newsgroups: alt.english.usage
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 05:43:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I asked bard to write a nursery rhyme...
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bozo de niro)
 by: bozo de niro - Sun, 7 May 2023 12:43 UTC

On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 8:15:42 AM UTC-7, Opinicus wrote:
> Me: Write a nursery rhyme titled “No neutrinos were harmed in the
> conduct of this experiment”.
>
> Bard: In a lab, there was a test,
> To see what neutrinos could do.
> They were fired through a beam,
> And they didn't even scream.
>
> No neutrinos were harmed,
> In the conduct of this experiment.
> They just kept on going,
> Without a single complaint.
>
> Neutrinos are so small,
> You can't even see them at all.
> But they're very important,
> Because they help to create stars and planets.
>
> So next time you think about neutrinos,
> Remember that they're not so scary.
> They're just tiny particles,
> That are helping to make the universe a better place.
>
> Me: How about a lullaby titled "No neutrionos were harmed in the
> conduct of this experiment"?
>
> Bard: Sleep, little one, sleep,
> The neutrinos are dancing in your dreams.
> They're tiny particles,
> But they're very important.
>
> They help to create stars and planets,
> And they're even helping us to understand the universe.
>
> So close your eyes,
> And let the neutrinos take you on a journey.
> They'll show you the wonders of the cosmos,
> And they'll help you to dream big.
>
> No neutrinos were harmed in the conduct of this experiment,
> So you can rest assured that they're safe.
> They're just tiny particles,
> But they're full of potential.
>
> So let them fill your dreams,
> And let them inspire you to be great.
> The world is yours for the taking,
> So go out and make it a better place.
>
> Sleep, little one, sleep.
> The neutrinos are watching over you.
> --
> Bob
> Who thinks Tin Pan Alley is safe for a while longer but really has to
> get back to work
>
> --
> Bob
> The people your parents warned you about

What's the difference between a neutrino and a neutron you ask?

What is a neutrino and why do they matter -- GET IT!!!! ---- WHY DO THEY M A T T E R

OH COME ON --

Don't make me hit you over the head with what is the opposite!

This is the stuff of dark matter and dark energy and the devil and the thoughts he thinks and doesn't.

The stuff of Thoughts, thew stuff of time, the intangibles of consciousness

I can't be the only one here trying to put substance to the intangible am I?

Get back to me as soon as soon as you can

We don't have the rest oif time to wait do we?

We don't!