Subject: Re: Monuments, statues and memorials to confederate traitors are not
"history"
Newsgroups: alt.where.is.hartung's.dd-214,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,misc.jim.edgington.sucks.cocks
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:14:35 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:14 UTC

On 6/1/2021 8:38 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 6/1/21 9:59 AM, AlleyCat wrote:
>> On 5/31/2021 10:44 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
>> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
>> and lied:

>>> It's all history,
>>
>> The monuments to traitors are not history.  They're fake history.
>
> Like evidence in a court room, the FAKED items tell us about the crime
> and so does the FAKED HISTORY.

The fake history about the civil war comes exclusively from the traitors who
lost the war.

> And Democrats love to fake and rewrite history and

Nope. That comes from the Republiscums/QAnon. For example, the
Republiscums/QAnon want to lie and say slavery is not at the roots of the
electoral college and the second amendment, when we know it is.