When the English language gets in my way, I walk over it. -- Billy Sunday

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Rewelacje ze Szwecji: USA chce kryzysem i "Zielonymi Debilami" zniszczyc ekonomie EU

SubjectAuthor
* Rewelacje ze Szwecji: USA chce kryzysem i "Zielonymi Debilami"Basia
`* Re: Rewelacje ze Szwecji: USA chce kryzysem i "Zielonymi Debilami"Basia
 `- Re: Rewelacje ze Szwecji: USA chce kryzysem i "Zielonymi Debilami"Basia

1
Rewelacje ze Szwecji: USA chce kryzysem i "Zielonymi Debilami" zniszczyc ekonomie EU

<0451109c-b0ec-4025-9d9e-c30d4b11d416n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=45754&group=soc.culture.polish#45754

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 20:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Rewelacje ze Szwecji: USA chce kryzysem i "Zielonymi Debilami"
zniszczyc ekonomie EU
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 03:50 UTC

As the first newspaper in Europe, Nya Dagbladet can publish what appear to be the USA's classified plans to crush the European economy with a war in Ukraine and an induced energy crisis.

https://archive.ph/cbJE8

Think tank RAND , which has a total of 1850 employees with a budget of 350 million dollars, has the official purpose of "improving policy and decision-making through research and analysis". It is primarily connected to the Department of Defense in the United States and is notorious for having been influential in developing military and other strategy during the Cold War.

In a document signed by RAND, under the opening heading "Weaken Germany, strengthen the USA", it is believed that there is an "urgent need" for an influx of resources from outside to maintain the American economy in general, but "especially to the banking system".

" Only European countries bound by EU and NATO commitments can provide us with these without significant military and political costs ."

The biggest obstacle to this according to RAND is the growing independence of Germany. Among other things, it is pointed out that Brexit has given Germany greater independence and made it more difficult for the US to influence the decisions of European governments.

" If Germany and France cooperate, they will become not only an economic competitor to the United States, but also a political one ".

A key goal that pervades the cynical strategy is above all to destroy the cooperation between Germany and Russia, and also France, which is seen as the biggest economic and political threat to the United States.

Only way: "Drag both sides into war in Ukraine"

To crush this political threat, a strategic plan is presented which is primarily aimed at destroying the German economy.

" Stopping Russian supplies could create a systematic crisis that would be devastating for the German economy and indirectly for the entire EU ", they state, and believe that the key is to drag Europe's countries into war.

” The only possible way to ensure that Germany rejects Russian energy supplies is to draw both sides into the military conflict in Ukraine. Our continued actions in this country will inevitably lead to a military response from Russia. Russia is clearly not going to leave the massive Ukrainian army's pressure on the Donbass republics without a military response. It would make it possible to portray Russia as the aggressive party and then apply the entire already prepared package of sanctions ”.

Green parties will make Germany "fall into the trap"

In particular, green parties in Europe are described as easy to manipulate to do the business of American imperialism.

” The prerequisite for Germany to fall into this trap is the leading role of green parties and ideologies in Europe. The German environmental movement is a strongly dogmatic, if not fanatical, movement, which makes it quite easy to get them to ignore economic arguments ," it writes, citing the current foreign minister of Germany, Annalena Baerbock, and the climate minister, Robert Habeck, as examples of this type of politician. .

” Personal characteristics and lack of professionalism make it possible to assume that it is impossible for them to admit their own mistakes in time. Thus, it will be enough to quickly shape a media image of Putin's aggressive war - and to make the Greens into ardent and tough supporters of sanctions - a "party of war". It will make it possible to impose the sanctions without any obstacles ".

Among other things, Baerbock has made a name for herself by declaring that she will maintain the stoppage of Russian gas even during the winter - regardless of what her constituents think about the matter and what the consequences are for the German population.

Calosc pod:
https://archive.ph/cbJE8

Re: Rewelacje ze Szwecji: USA chce kryzysem i "Zielonymi Debilami" zniszczyc ekonomie EU

<8bef4301-75e0-463c-9d7b-00ca953cca00n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=45755&group=soc.culture.polish#45755

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 20:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
zniszczyc ekonomie EU
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 03:55 UTC

On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 8:50:25 PM UTC-7, Basia wrote:
> [...]
>
> ” Personal characteristics and lack of professionalism make it possible to assume that it is impossible for them to admit their own mistakes in time. Thus, it will be enough to quickly shape a media image of Putin's aggressive war - and to make the Greens into ardent and tough supporters of sanctions - a "party of war". It will make it possible to impose the sanctions without any obstacles ".
>
> Among other things, Baerbock has made a name for herself by declaring that she will maintain the stoppage of Russian gas even during the winter - regardless of what her constituents think about the matter and what the consequences are for the German population.

Przytaczam reszte bo ciekawe:

"At best a total stop"

The authors express a hope that the damage between Germany and Russia will be so great that it will be impossible for the countries to re-establish normal relations later.

” A reduction in Russian energy supplies – at best a total stop – would lead to catastrophic consequences for German industry. The need to set aside significant amounts of Russian gas to keep homes and public buildings heated during the winter will further exacerbate the shortages. Industrial shutdowns will cause shortages of components and spare parts for manufacturing, a collapse of logistics chains and sooner or later a domino effect ”.

Ultimately, a complete collapse of Europe's economy is seen as both probable and desirable.

" Not only will this deliver a crushing blow to the German economy, the entire EU economy will inevitably collapse ."
They further point out the advantages of US-based companies having less competition on the world market, logistical advantages and the outflow of capital from Europe, it is estimated that it will be able to benefit the US economy by 7-9 trillion dollars. In addition, the important effect that many well-educated and young Europeans will be forced to emigrate to the USA is also emphasized.

https://archive.ph/cbJE8

----------
Basia

Re: Rewelacje ze Szwecji: USA chce kryzysem i "Zielonymi Debilami" zniszczyc ekonomie EU

<8371fe08-a257-4dd4-a498-f7ee8c50847en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=45760&group=soc.culture.polish#45760

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 05:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
zniszczyc ekonomie EU
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 12:56 UTC

"The document, dated January, acknowledges that the aggressive foreign policy pursued in Ukraine will pressure Russia into having to intervene militarily in the country. The purpose, they explain, is to introduce a sanctions package that has been prepared for a long time.
The EU's economy, it states, "will inevitably collapse" as a result of this - and it rejoices, among other things, that resources up to 9000 billion dollars can flow to the United States, and that well-educated European youth will be forced to emigrate."

https://archive.ph/cbJE8

Przed sama inwazja Ukrainy, w styczniu i lutym
2022, Prezydent USA wielokrotnie i w kolko powtarzal
Putyniowi: "don't do it" "don't do it" "don't do it."
Przestrogi zapewne nie byly szczere a mialy w
zamiarze wlasnie sprowokowanie decyzji ataku.

Dzisiaj Biden mowi ponownie:
“Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. You will change the face of war unlike anything since World War II,” he said."

W swietle szwedzkich rewelacji mozna rozumiec
ze Biden sugeruje Putyniowi i chce by uzyl On na
Ukrainie atomowek. Spowodowalo by to masowa
ucieczke kapitalu z Europy do USA, ..."unlike anything
we've seen since WWII."
Biden warns Russia against nuclear option in Ukraine

US President Joe Biden has warned Russia of harsh consequences should it use nuclear or chemical weapons in Ukraine.

In an interview with CBS News, a part of which was released on Friday, Biden was asked what would he say if he learned that Moscow is considering the use of weapons of mass destruction to counter what Kiev calls a successful counter-offensive in the east.

“Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. You will change the face of war unlike anything since World War II,” he said.

https://www.rt.com/news/562999-biden-warn-russia-nuclear-ukraine/

Basia (Ona/Jej)