From: kurtniic...@gmail.com (Kurt Niicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics,alt.society.liberalism
Subject: TrumpLoving Repubs Were Against Riots Before They Were For Them
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:36:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Niicklas - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:36 UTC

Don Kresch wrote

> On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 02:41:41 -0800, Dutch <no@email.com> scrawled in
> blood:
>
>>On 2021-01-07 1:30 a.m., Kurt Nicklas_ wrote:
>>> In 2018, the media was writing up glowing stories about the hundreds
>>> of Women's March members who were engaging in "direct action" to
>>> disrupt the Senate's Kavanaugh hearings.
>>
>>Which was their right..
>
> Then it was the right of those yesterday to storm the capital.

Rightists have always been traitors. They backed The Monarchy in our war of
independence.

Ever notice that when you kill a Trumpite, nobody cares execpt the trators?

Even Trump doesn't give a shit.

Killing Trump supporters is the future, but get on board now because the
supply is running thin!d