From: Intellig...@savetheworldmsn.com (Intelligent Party)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.theory,alt.activism,soc.rights.human,alt.politics.usa.misc
Subject: Russia's "Will Respond" to NATO in Finland, Sweden, Or Ukraine
According to Putin
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 11:31:07 -0700
 by: Intelligent Party - Sun, 22 May 2022 18:31 UTC

"As for the [Nato's] expansion, including through inclusion of the new members of
the alliance - Finland, Sweden - I want to inform you, dear colleagues, that
Russia has no problem with those states, it hasn't. So, in this regard, expansion
by the addition of those countries poses no direct threat for us. But the
expansion of _military infrastructure_ into this territory would certainly provoke
our response. What that will be, we will see what threats are created for us."
- Putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I65YTLuZEr0

"As for expansion of the Atlantic Alliance [Nato], yes, it's a problem, which is
being created completely artificially, in my opinion, in the United States
foreign-policy interests. In general, Nato is being used as one country's foreign
policy tool. It's being made possible consistently, skillfully and quite
aggressively. All of this just worsening the already difficult global security
situation."