From: xetodeaf...@yahoo.com (Dems Win A Levels Of Government!! Trumpites Lose)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics
Subject: Virginians Say "If The Government Doesn't Tell Us How To Have Sex, How Are We Gonna Fuck Our Daughters In The Shot Gun Shack?"
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:44:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dems Win A Levels Of - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:44 UTC

My father fought under Il Duce with Hitler and hated America.

I'm a Catholic Dago and I'm gonna tell you how to have sex.

Isn't it about time that the Government cracked down on Red State Americans
and told them how to have sex?

Blow jobs, cunnilingus and anal sex would all become illegal in Virginia if
gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli II gets his way.

Cuccinelli, the state's attorney general, has made the reinstatement of the
Crimes Against Nature Law a focus of his campaign, according to his website.

The law, struck down as unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 2003,
states: "If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or
carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth,
or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of
a Class 6 felony."

While that includes everyone, gay or straight, young or old, married or
single, Cuccinelli insists it's all about the kids. His site names 90 child
molesters prosecuted under the law.

But, according to the Washington Post, he voted against a 2004 measure to
amend the law so it would no longer apply to consenting adults because he
said "homosexual acts are wrong."

REALLY! HOW CAN YOU BE TRULY FREE IF THE GOVERNMENT ISN'T TELING YOU HOW TO
HAVE SEX?

At least people in Virginia have the right to stand their ground and shoot
their fellow Americans, but real Conservatives are OK with the government
telling them how to have sex!

If you ask me, you're a pervert if you're not doing it missionary style and
for the purpose of procreation under the Act of Marrage.

That will make Americans think better.

Ameriturds need to be told how to behave, that's why government is important.