Every love's the love before In a duller dress. -- Dorothy Parker, "Summary"

interests / rec.boats / Re: When the hell...

SubjectAuthor
* When the hell...John H
+* Re: When the hell...True North
`- Re: When the hell...Mr Robot

Pages:12
Re: When the hell...

<e0a3440d-990a-4107-8e41-ebdf976099ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4552&group=rec.boats#4552

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: When the hell...
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:03 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 12:37:25 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:40:55 -0400, Keyser Söze
> <KeyserSöz...@whitehouse.com> wrote:

> >> Don't know where y'all get your false news but heard nothing of the sort up here.
> >> Even if that was true it would take me another 12 years or more to reach that mileage at my current rate of about 45k after 9 years. Maybe they sell the lemons to southern hillbillys.
> >
> >It's a grin to look in here every few months to see if there are any new
> >posters and if the right-wing asswipes have learned to behave in a civil
> >fashion. No to both.
> >
> >I had a Highlander loaner for a few days while my Tacoma was in the
> >shop, awaiting an electronic part. The Highlander was a sweet ride, a
> >smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
> >system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
> >2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
> >ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
> >towards the top model Highlander.
> >
> >Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
> >stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
> >Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
> >CZ pistol, but good enough.
> >
> >Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
> >hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
> >for me.
> >
> >See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
> Donnie will be jumping on you for bragging about your guns. Although,
> a Glock is nothing to brag about!

Donny whined to harold that he needed help. Heh, heh...

Re: When the hell...

<t0l9sj$f3j$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4554&group=rec.boats#4554

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:33:07 -0000 (UTC)
<rb7s2hhnr0e5rj4i0jbt4nidj2qfp981pb@4ax.com>
sha1:REFTbicw4RDnen55dNWRabPmmDc=
 by: Bill - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:33 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:40:55 -0400, Keyser Söze
> <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>>> Don't know where y'all get your false news but heard nothing of the sort up here.
>>> Even if that was true it would take me another 12 years or more to
>>> reach that mileage at my current rate of about 45k after 9 years.
>>> Maybe they sell the lemons to southern hillbillys.
>>
>> It's a grin to look in here every few months to see if there are any new
>> posters and if the right-wing asswipes have learned to behave in a civil
>> fashion. No to both.
>>
>> I had a Highlander loaner for a few days while my Tacoma was in the
>> shop, awaiting an electronic part. The Highlander was a sweet ride, a
>> smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
>> system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
>> 2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
>> ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
>> towards the top model Highlander.
>>
>> Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
>> stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
>> Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
>> CZ pistol, but good enough.
>>
>> Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
>> hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
>> for me.
>>
>> See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
>
> Donnie will be jumping on you for bragging about your guns. Although,
> a Glock is nothing to brag about!

Talk about assholes. And Keyser shows up being an asshole.

Re: When the hell...

<b4cc54fb-4ff2-4339-88a8-ea8579063174n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4556&group=rec.boats#4556

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:16:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:16 UTC

On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 14:03:21 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 12:37:25 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
> > On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:40:55 -0400, Keyser Söze
> > <KeyserSöz...@whitehouse.com> wrote:

> > >It's a grin to look in here every few months to see if there are any new
> > >posters and if the right-wing asswipes have learned to behave in a civil
> > >fashion. No to both.
> > >
> > >I had a Highlander loaner for a few days while my Tacoma was in the
> > >shop, awaiting an electronic part. The Highlander was a sweet ride, a
> > >smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
> > >system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
> > >2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
> > >ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
> > >towards the top model Highlander.
> > >
> > >Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
> > >stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
> > >Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
> > >CZ pistol, but good enough.
> > >
> > >Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
> > >hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
> > >for me.
> > >
> > >See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
> > Donnie will be jumping on you for bragging about your guns. Although,
> > a Glock is nothing to brag about!
> Donny whined to harold that he needed help. Heh, heh...

If I was y'all, I'd worry more about helping the Palm Sisters get something worthwhile to work with.
Hard to make something out of nothing.

Re: When the hell...

<t0ld2f$jmj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4558&group=rec.boats#4558

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:27:27 -0000 (UTC)
<rb7s2hhnr0e5rj4i0jbt4nidj2qfp981pb@4ax.com>
<e0a3440d-990a-4107-8e41-ebdf976099ean@googlegroups.com>
<b4cc54fb-4ff2-4339-88a8-ea8579063174n@googlegroups.com>
sha1:kVWR/wgnGADxJ4krIS7B8Z7t/Zk=
 by: Bill - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:27 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 14:03:21 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 12:37:25 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:

>>> Donnie will be jumping on you for bragging about your guns. Although,
>>> a Glock is nothing to brag about!
>> Donny whined to harold that he needed help. Heh, heh...
>

> If I was y'all, I'd worry more about helping the Palm Sisters get
> something worthwhile to work with.
> Hard to make something out of nothing.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: When the hell...

<4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4559&group=rec.boats#4559

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:34 UTC

On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 12:41:00 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
> [...]
> smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
> system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
> 2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
> ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
> towards the top model Highlander.
>
> Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
> stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
> Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
> CZ pistol, but good enough.
>
> Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
> hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
> for me.
>
> See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
>

> --
> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Talking about guns, I took my non-restricted firearms course a week ago with the intention of applying for my P.A.L.
This would allow it to buy or own shotguns or up to a semi-automatic hunting rifle.
Scored 100 percent in both the written and practical portions.
Now I need a passport type photo signed by a guarantor who has known me for at least a year and my wife's signature showing that she knows about me applying for the license plus two separate signatures from references who have known me for at least years.
Course fee, application fee and photo add up to about $150.00 CDN.

Seems like every time a gun nut like ditzy Dan goes postal, our restrictions get tighter.
If you don't have a hunting license the only place you can legally take your firearm to shoot is at a proper range or on your property if big enough to be the required distance from houses.
I was planning to get a tactical type 12 ga pump action for target shooting but now I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.

Re: When the hell...

<55189eef-5f18-41f3-93da-353ddd29ff2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4560&group=rec.boats#4560

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:39 UTC

On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 14:33:10 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
> John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:40:55 -0400, Keyser Söze
> > <KeyserSöz...@whitehouse.com> wrote:

> >> It's a grin to look in here every few months to see if there are any new
> >> posters and if the right-wing asswipes have learned to behave in a civil
> >> fashion. No to both.
> >>
> >> I had a Highlander loaner for a few days while my Tacoma was in the
> >> shop, awaiting an electronic part. The Highlander was a sweet ride, a
> >> smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
> >> system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
> >> 2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
> >> ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
> >> towards the top model Highlander.
> >>
> >> Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
> >> stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
> >> Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
> >> CZ pistol, but good enough.
> >>
> >> Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
> >> hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
> >> for me.
> >>
> >> See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
> >
> > Donnie will be jumping on you for bragging about your guns. Although,
> > a Glock is nothing to brag about!
> >
> Talk about assholes. And Keyser shows up being an asshole.

Did someone teach you a new word, Swill?

Re: When the hell...

<t0leu2$mm2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4563&group=rec.boats#4563

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:59:14 -0000 (UTC)
<75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com>
<t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me>
<4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com>
sha1:iYPl3JJcPM8d4Suldu1IAv6830g=
 by: Bill - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:59 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 12:41:00 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:

>>> Don't know where y'all get your false news but heard nothing of the sort up here.
>>> Even if that was true it would take me another 12 years or more to
>>> reach that mileage at my current rate of about 45k after 9 years. Maybe
>>> they sell the lemons to southern hillbillys.
>> It's a grin to look in here every few months to see if there are any new
>> posters and if the right-wing asswipes have learned to behave in a civil
>> fashion. No to both.
>>
>> I had a Highlander loaner for a few days while my Tacoma was in the
>> shop, awaiting an electronic part. The Highlander was a sweet ride, a
>> smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
>> system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
>> 2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
>> ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
>> towards the top model Highlander.
>>
>> Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
>> stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
>> Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
>> CZ pistol, but good enough.
>>
>> Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
>> hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
>> for me.
>>
>> See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
>>

>> --
>> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
>

> Talking about guns, I took my non-restricted firearms course a week ago
> with the intention of applying for my P.A.L.
> This would allow it to buy or own shotguns or up to a semi-automatic hunting rifle.
> Scored 100 percent in both the written and practical portions.
> Now I need a passport type photo signed by a guarantor who has known me
> for at least a year and my wife's signature showing that she knows about
> me applying for the license plus two separate signatures from references
> who have known me for at least years.
> Course fee, application fee and photo add up to about $150.00 CDN.
>
> Seems like every time a gun nut like ditzy Dan goes postal, our restrictions get tighter.
> If you don't have a hunting license the only place you can legally take
> your firearm to shoot is at a proper range or on your property if big
> enough to be the required distance from houses.
> I was planning to get a tactical type 12 ga pump action for target
> shooting but now I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: When the hell...

<38a5eef5-2961-47b3-ba30-dd0772d44cf1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4564&group=rec.boats#4564

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 12:21:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:21 UTC

<t0lglh$rul$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4565&group=rec.boats#4565

From: 1...@2.com (Who me?)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:28:49 -0000 (UTC)
<t0gm5k$7q8$1@dont-email.me> <t0gm7j$8ta$1@dont-email.me>
<44545d09-4dec-43e7-8c7e-261998769f1dn@googlegroups.com>
<8a117e19-1748-46f1-97b3-d0930dd6d157n@googlegroups.com>
<9c2a9a4e-b420-47e5-b51a-8233733cb7d3n@googlegroups.com>
<lPidnZokxNj9sbH_nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<t0i606$jsh$1@dont-email.me>
<c41f1732-4827-4502-8e11-29495cd03050n@googlegroups.com>
<75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com>
<t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me>
<4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com>
 by: Who me? - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:28 UTC

On 3/13/22 2:34 PM, True North wrote:
>On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 12:41:00 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:

>> > Don't know where y'all get your false news but heard nothing of the sort up here.
>> > Even if that was true it would take me another 12 years or more to reach that mileage at my current rate of about 45k after 9 years. Maybe they sell the lemons to southern hillbillys.
>> It's a grin to look in here every few months to see if there are any new
>> posters and if the right-wing asswipes have learned to behave in a civil
>> fashion. No to both.
>>
>> I had a Highlander loaner for a few days while my Tacoma was in the
>> shop, awaiting an electronic part. The Highlander was a sweet ride, a
>> smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
>> system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
>> 2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
>> ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
>> towards the top model Highlander.
>>
>> Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
>> stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
>> Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
>> CZ pistol, but good enough.
>>
>> Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
>> hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
>> for me.
>>
>> See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
>>

>> --
>> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
>

>Talking about guns, I took my non-restricted firearms course a week ago with the intention of applying for my P.A.L.
>This would allow it to buy or own shotguns or up to a semi-automatic hunting rifle.
>Scored 100 percent in both the written and practical portions.
>Now I need a passport type photo signed by a guarantor who has known me for at least a year and my wife's signature showing that she knows about me applying for the license plus two separate signatures from references who have known me for at least years.
>Course fee, application fee and photo add up to about $150.00 CDN.
>
>Seems like every time a gun nut like ditzy Dan goes postal, our restrictions get tighter.
>If you don't have a hunting license the only place you can legally take your firearm to shoot is at a proper range or on your property if big enough to be the required distance from houses.
>I was planning to get a tactical type 12 ga pump action for target shooting but now I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.

I wonder how many shooters here are laughing at you right now?
--
Drain the swamp before it's too late, if it isn't already.

Re: When the hell...

<t0lgtl$1t8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4566&group=rec.boats#4566

From: 1...@2.com (Who me?)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:33:09 -0000 (UTC)
<t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me> <rb7s2hhnr0e5rj4i0jbt4nidj2qfp981pb@4ax.com>
<e0a3440d-990a-4107-8e41-ebdf976099ean@googlegroups.com>
<b4cc54fb-4ff2-4339-88a8-ea8579063174n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Who me? - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:33 UTC

On 3/13/22 2:16 PM, True North wrote:
>On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 14:03:21 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 12:37:25 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:

>> > Donnie will be jumping on you for bragging about your guns. Although,
>> > a Glock is nothing to brag about!
>> Donny whined to harold that he needed help. Heh, heh...
>

>If I was y'all, I'd worry more about helping the Palm Sisters get something worthwhile to work with.
>Hard to make something out of nothing.

Instead of taking pot shots at posters here, you should be helping your pal
with grammar and punctuation. A
--
Drain the swamp before it's too late, if it isn't already.

Re: When the hell...

<t0nnpb$oto$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4574&group=rec.boats#4574

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:42:35 -0000 (UTC)
<75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com>
<t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me>
<4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com>
<t0leu2$mm2$2@dont-email.me>
<38a5eef5-2961-47b3-ba30-dd0772d44cf1n@googlegroups.com>
sha1:9IkwaD2ogUpPYQEYUEFAYW6UYLs=
 by: Bill - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:42 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 15:59:16 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Talking about guns, I took my non-restricted firearms course a week ago
>>> with the intention of applying for my P.A.L.
>>> This would allow it to buy or own shotguns or up to a semi-automatic hunting rifle.
>>> Scored 100 percent in both the written and practical portions.
>>> Now I need a passport type photo signed by a guarantor who has known me
>>> for at least a year and my wife's signature showing that she knows about
>>> me applying for the license plus two separate signatures from references
>>> who have known me for at least years.
>>> Course fee, application fee and photo add up to about $150.00 CDN.
>>>
>>> Seems like every time a gun nut like ditzy Dan goes postal, our
>>> restrictions get tighter.
>>> If you don't have a hunting license the
>>> only place you can legally take
>>> your firearm to shoot is at a proper range or on your property if big
>>> enough to be the required distance from houses.
>>> I was planning to get a tactical type 12 ga pump action for target
>>> shooting but now I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.
>>>
>> I would recommend you not get a firearm. You appear to stupid to
>> understand them. Why would anybody get a tactical shotgun for target
>> practice? Shotguns target practice is skeet, trap, or sporting clays.
>

> You "recommend"!
> I recommend you stay off ladders and roofs but you still climb up after a
> history of falls and throwing yourself off onto your head.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: When the hell...

<04ad6227-2e36-4a66-9808-b0fb35508820n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4575&group=rec.boats#4575

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 18:12 UTC

<t0oe9v$2pq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4579&group=rec.boats#4579

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:06:55 -0000 (UTC)
<75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com>
<t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me>
<4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com>
<t0leu2$mm2$2@dont-email.me>
<38a5eef5-2961-47b3-ba30-dd0772d44cf1n@googlegroups.com>
<t0nnpb$oto$2@dont-email.me>
<04ad6227-2e36-4a66-9808-b0fb35508820n@googlegroups.com>
sha1:mEUAB2NB9RuR5BkMh98T6IXKL5w=
 by: Bill - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:06 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 12:42:38 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You "recommend"!
>>> I recommend you stay off ladders and roofs but you still climb up after a
>>> history of falls and throwing yourself off onto your head.
>>>
>> Ignore the your original post. Stupid.
>

> "Ignore the your"????
> Mabey you should stick to your 1st language Swill, whatever that is.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: When the hell...

<b26f279f-0095-4f70-ba19-74abe9452752n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4580&group=rec.boats#4580

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 17:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 00:34 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 6:06:57 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Ignore the your original post. Stupid.
> >

> > "Ignore the your"????
> > Mabey you should stick to your 1st language Swill, whatever that is.
> >
> Mabey? Your faux pas is fantastic.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: When the hell...

<6b123hlou2shkep6esplq1hi4qg8pll9b8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4583&group=rec.boats#4583

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:30:34 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 21:30 UTC

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:50:46 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>...will this country get its act together and ban SUVs like so many
>liberals want to do with guns?
>
>https://news.yahoo.com/one-dead-ten-injured-suv-201127878.html

Maybe you're an igornant fuck. No maybe about it actually.

Re: When the hell...

<un843h1u6g2oinrh4ot7iktc4oa9pnb3m1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4600&group=rec.boats#4600

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <t0gm7j$8ta$1@dont-email.me> <44545d09-4dec-43e7-8c7e-261998769f1dn@googlegroups.com> <8a117e19-1748-46f1-97b3-d0930dd6d157n@googlegroups.com> <9c2a9a4e-b420-47e5-b51a-8233733cb7d3n@googlegroups.com> <lPidnZokxNj9sbH_nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t0i606$jsh$1@dont-email.me> <c41f1732-4827-4502-8e11-29495cd03050n@googlegroups.com> <75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com> <t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me> <4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:49:45 -0400
 by: John H - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:49 UTC

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:34:19 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>Talking about guns, I took my non-restricted firearms course a week ago with the intention of applying for my P.A.L.
>This would allow it to buy or own shotguns or up to a semi-automatic hunting rifle.
>Scored 100 percent in both the written and practical portions.
>Now I need a passport type photo signed by a guarantor who has known me for at least a year and my wife's signature showing that she knows about me applying for the license plus two separate signatures from references who have known me for at least years.
>Course fee, application fee and photo add up to about $150.00 CDN.
>
>Seems like every time a gun nut like ditzy Dan goes postal, our restrictions get tighter.
>If you don't have a hunting license the only place you can legally take your firearm to shoot is at a proper range or on your property if big enough to be the required distance from houses.
>I was planning to get a tactical type 12 ga pump action for target shooting but now I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.

Most likely you'd shoot yourself or your wife. Stay away from guns,
Donnie. You don't have the maturity to be a gun owner.

Re: When the hell...

<3s843hhesgmntogsogmptibeqleo5eh9jh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4601&group=rec.boats#4601

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <44545d09-4dec-43e7-8c7e-261998769f1dn@googlegroups.com> <8a117e19-1748-46f1-97b3-d0930dd6d157n@googlegroups.com> <9c2a9a4e-b420-47e5-b51a-8233733cb7d3n@googlegroups.com> <lPidnZokxNj9sbH_nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t0i606$jsh$1@dont-email.me> <c41f1732-4827-4502-8e11-29495cd03050n@googlegroups.com> <75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com> <t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me> <4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com> <t0lglh$rul$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:51:13 -0400
 by: John H - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:51 UTC

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:28:49 -0000 (UTC), Who me? <1@2.com> wrote:

>On 3/13/22 2:34 PM, True North wrote:

>>> It's a grin to look in here every few months to see if there are any new
>>> posters and if the right-wing asswipes have learned to behave in a civil
>>> fashion. No to both.
>>>
>>> I had a Highlander loaner for a few days while my Tacoma was in the
>>> shop, awaiting an electronic part. The Highlander was a sweet ride, a
>>> smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
>>> system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
>>> 2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
>>> ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
>>> towards the top model Highlander.
>>>
>>> Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
>>> stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
>>> Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
>>> CZ pistol, but good enough.
>>>
>>> Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
>>> hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
>>> for me.
>>>
>>> See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
>>>

>>> --
>>> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
>>

>>Talking about guns, I took my non-restricted firearms course a week ago with the intention of applying for my P.A.L.
>>This would allow it to buy or own shotguns or up to a semi-automatic hunting rifle.
>>Scored 100 percent in both the written and practical portions.
>>Now I need a passport type photo signed by a guarantor who has known me for at least a year and my wife's signature showing that she knows about me applying for the license plus two separate signatures from references who have known me for at least years.
>>Course fee, application fee and photo add up to about $150.00 CDN.
>>
>>Seems like every time a gun nut like ditzy Dan goes postal, our restrictions get tighter.
>>If you don't have a hunting license the only place you can legally take your firearm to shoot is at a proper range or on your property if big enough to be the required distance from houses.
>>I was planning to get a tactical type 12 ga pump action for target shooting but now I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.
>
>I wonder how many shooters here are laughing at you right now?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: When the hell...

<d5r43h92hktqqfjk2nldqgq5087bnan83e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4613&group=rec.boats#4613

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 19:12:38 -0400
References: <8a117e19-1748-46f1-97b3-d0930dd6d157n@googlegroups.com> <9c2a9a4e-b420-47e5-b51a-8233733cb7d3n@googlegroups.com> <lPidnZokxNj9sbH_nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t0i606$jsh$1@dont-email.me> <c41f1732-4827-4502-8e11-29495cd03050n@googlegroups.com> <75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com> <t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me> <4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com> <t0lglh$rul$1@dont-email.me> <3s843hhesgmntogsogmptibeqleo5eh9jh@4ax.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 23:12 UTC

<d5d37cae-c679-41c0-bca6-d2e43ba5c601n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4616&group=rec.boats#4616

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 18:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 01:12 UTC

<oj453hh0fop3jnnt9iv4n3fak5k05jinlf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4618&group=rec.boats#4618

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 21:50:25 -0400
References: <lPidnZokxNj9sbH_nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t0i606$jsh$1@dont-email.me> <c41f1732-4827-4502-8e11-29495cd03050n@googlegroups.com> <75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com> <t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me> <4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com> <t0lglh$rul$1@dont-email.me> <3s843hhesgmntogsogmptibeqleo5eh9jh@4ax.com> <d5r43h92hktqqfjk2nldqgq5087bnan83e@4ax.com> <d5d37cae-c679-41c0-bca6-d2e43ba5c601n@googlegroups.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 01:50 UTC

On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 18:12:37 -0700 (PDT), True North