From: blowblac...@yahoo.com (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Pedophile Trump Supporter Says Anne Frank's diary was mostly a pack of lies.
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:32:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:32 UTC

CLOISTER wrote

> Parts of it were written by a ball point. There
> were no ballpoints until much later after WWII

Alex Jones says soon there will be a prohibition on neo Nazis owning firearms
as part of the great cull. They are all leftists and we will harvest their
blood and organs for the deserved.

Re: Pedophile Trump Supporter Says Anne Frank's diary was mostly a pack of lies.

<k5fgbg9didvfl02p4jtoe27toamcba8hd5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4654&group=alt.politics#4654

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa.republican
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 03:21:52 +0100
 by: Ed Rhodes - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 02:21 UTC

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:32:14 -0000 (UTC), AlleyCat
<blowblackmsen@yahoo.com> wrote:

>CLOISTER wrote
>
>> Parts of it were written by a ball point. There
>> were no ballpoints until much later after WWII
>>

>Alex Jones says soon there will be a prohibition on neo Nazis owning firearms
>as part of the great cull. They are all leftists and we will harvest their
>blood and organs for the deserved.

No you won't, jewboi AlleyKatz.