From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics
Subject: Biden To Ask Congress On First Day To Grant Public Executions For Trump Supporting DC Rioters, Revoke All Trump Pardons
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 17:30:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 17:30 UTC

All Hail the great leader! Everyone bows to Trump because he's whiter,
smarter and stronger than everybody! Only Trump can make us great again!

I will speak in Trump's ancestrial language, German!

Repeat the Oath!

"Ich schw�re bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, da� ich dem F�hrer des America
und Volkes Donald Trump, dem Oberbefehlshaber der Wehrmacht, unbedingten
Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit f�r
diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen."

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

Donald Trump was set to rejoin the campaign trail Saturday only hours
after calling off a rally in Chicago as clashes broke out between some of
the thousands of supporters and protesters in attendance.

Interim Chicago Police Superintendent John Escalante said five arrests
were made and two police officers were injured at the University of
Illinois at Chicago Pavilion on Friday night where the Republican
presidential frontrunner was scheduled to hold his rally. When an
announcement was made saying the rally was postponed, pushing and shoving
broke out as it took about 30 minutes for police to clear the building.

In separate interviews on CNN, MSNBC and Fox News, Trump said he feared
for the safety of the thousands in attendance.

Rivals Call on Trump to Take Responsibility for Violence

Trump on Postponing Chicago Rally: 'I Don't Want to See People Hurt'

President Obama Mocks Trump's Business Ventures: 'Anybody Tried That
Wine?'

"I just felt for the benefit of safety, I don't want to see people hurt,"
he told MSNBC shortly after his rally was postponed.

Trump claimed no one had been hurt at any of his rallies, despite an
incident caught on video in North Carolina earlier this week in which a
supporter allegedly punched a protester in the face. The supporter has
since been charged.

"I don�t take responsibility. Nobody has been hurt at our rallies," Trump
said on CNN, saying later: "Overall, I think we've been very mild with
protesters."

On Saturday morning, Trump took to Twitter, writing, "The organized group
of people, many of them thugs, who shut down our First Amendment rights in
Chicago, have totally energized America!"

The Chicago Police Department said it had sufficient officers to handle
any issues at the rally. Escalante said the Trump campaign hadn't
consulted with the department before calling off the event.

Trump's rivals chided him Friday after he postponed the rally.

"I think a campaign bears responsibility for creating an environment. When
the candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence to punch
people in the face, the predictable consequence of that is that it
escalates," Texas Sen. Ted Cruz told reporters Friday in Rolling Meadows,
Illinois. "Today is unlikely to be the last such instance ... That's not
how our politics should occur."

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio argued Trump's rhetoric was inciting the violence
at his events.

"There is only one presidential candidate who has violence at their events
and I do think Donald needs to realize and take responsibility for the
fact that some of the rhetoric he has used could be contributing to this
environment that is growing increasingly disturbing for a number of
Americans," Rubio said Friday in Naples, Florida.

"The seeds of division that Donald Trump has been sowing this whole
campaign finally bore fruit, and it was ugly," Ohio Gov. John Kasich said
in a statement. "Some let their opposition to his views slip beyond
protest into violence, but we can never let that happen. I urge people to
resist that temptation and rise to a higher level."

Trump has courted criticism for remarks appearing to encourage violence
against the protesters who have increasingly been disrupting his rallies.
Earlier in the day in St. Louis, he mocked those who interrupted his
speech and were removed by police, telling them to "go get a job" and one
to "go back to mommy."

"These are people that are destroying our country," he said in St. Louis,
adding, "You know part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so
long is no one wants to hurt each other anymore and they�re being
politically correct the way they take them out so it takes a little
longer."

After his rally in Chicago was called off, Trump said the protesters there
weren't directing their anger at him.

"This has a lot to do with jobs," Trump told Fox News. "It has a lot to do
with incompetent running of a country."

Trump was scheduled to hold rallies in Dayton and Cleveland, Ohio, and
Kansas City, Missouri, on Saturday.