Polymer physicists are into chains.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Neoforger sets new record

SubjectAuthor
* Neoforger sets new recordByker
+* Re: Neoforger sets new recordBeamMeUpScotty
|`* Re: Neoforger sets new recordThe Starmaker
| +- Re: Neoforger sets new recordThe Starmaker
| `- Re: Neoforger sets new recordByker
`* Re: Neoforger sets new recordCheckBox
 `* Re: Neoforger sets new recordabelard
  +* Re: Neoforger sets new recordByker
  |+- Re: Neoforger sets new recordCheckBox
  |+- Re: Neoforger sets new recordCheckBox
  |+* Re: Neoforger sets new recordOleg Smirnov
  ||`- Re: Neoforger sets new recordByker
  |`- Re: Neoforger sets new recordBeamMeUpScotty
  +- Re: Neoforger sets new recordCheckBox
  +- Re: Neoforger sets new recordKurt Nicklas
  `- Re: Neoforger sets new recordByker

1
Neoforger sets new record

<Xqydncqmm5sY8yj9nZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4488&group=alt.politics#4488

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Subject: Neoforger sets new record
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 18:17:24 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 31 May 2021 23:17 UTC

Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.

I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
delete, and -- ALL gone!

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<YyjtI.443618$J_5.173057@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4504&group=alt.politics#4504

Subject: Re: Neoforger sets new record
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 01:27:18 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Tue, 1 Jun 2021 05:27 UTC

On 5/31/21 7:17 PM, Byker wrote:
> Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
>
> I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
> once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
> that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
> delete, and -- ALL gone!

funny since I don't get any of them either, they delete automatically
for me and when I see 30 messages to download and then it deletes them
and it shows 3 or maybe 6 messages that were real and not spam that got
deleted.....

The Democrats must be deathly scared of the truth if they're still
flooding the groups with spam to clog up the messages with that much spam.

If they can't own it they try to destroy it... That's who Democrats are.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a form of violence, using force to silence those you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a hate crime when it's illegally forced on citizens.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<fdvdbgttiaef2281ojm6ihm5gim2ore7n9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4542&group=alt.politics#4542

From: A25...@krOrange.buzz (CheckBox)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 23:42:48 -0400
 by: CheckBox - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 03:42 UTC

On Mon, 31 May 2021 18:17:24 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
>
>I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
>once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
>that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
>delete, and -- ALL gone!
I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
people who are more prestigious :-)

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<9a2fbg5ohg8a2ljog4mojrh0j5ssoel4il@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4553&group=alt.politics#4553

From: abela...@abelard.org (abelard)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 15:38:49 +0200
 by: abelard - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 13:38 UTC

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 23:42:48 -0400, CheckBox <A251f1@krOrange.buzz>
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 18:17:24 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>>Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
>>
>>I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
>>once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
>>that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
>>delete, and -- ALL gone!
>
> I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
> However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
> rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
> the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
> people who are more prestigious :-)

we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
nyms
and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<hnlfbgdf21li1erafmpvt6f5oicevrdlva@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4563&group=alt.politics#4563

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 12:21:55 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 19:21 UTC

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 01:27:18 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 5/31/21 7:17 PM, Byker wrote:
>> Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
>>
>> I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
>> once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
>> that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
>> delete, and -- ALL gone!
>
>funny since I don't get any of them either, they delete automatically
>for me and when I see 30 messages to download and then it deletes them
>and it shows 3 or maybe 6 messages that were real and not spam that got
>deleted.....
>
>The Democrats must be deathly scared of the truth if they're still
>flooding the groups with spam to clog up the messages with that much spam.
>
>If they can't own it they try to destroy it... That's who Democrats are.

Still, others need to be proected by these 'communist' who are trying
to flood a newsgroup where freedom of speech still exist.

There is only two solutions to this problem...

one, is to moderate this newsgroup to automatically filter 'floods'
for
everyone.

and two, ...a UDP (a UDP program script) will automatically filter
floods for everyone.

It just takes one person
with a UDP program
to elminate
any floods
automatically
for everyone,
everywhere on Usenet.

It will never be seen again
by anyone.

The only good commie is a dead commie.

Oh, there is one more option..
drop the bomb on China.

Exterminate them all.

the horror, the horror, the horror...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<bY-dnb-Zaem4kSX9nZ2dnUU7-Q3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4570&group=alt.politics#4570

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!news.mixmin.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:54:29 -0500
 by: Byker - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 22:54 UTC

Take a look at talk.politics.misc

It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<i74gbgl9sobkl4m0k6h05uremn6325vl7q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4571&group=alt.politics#4571

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 16:17:30 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 23:17 UTC

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 12:21:55 -0700, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 01:27:18 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
><NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>>On 5/31/21 7:17 PM, Byker wrote:
>>> Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
>>>
>>> I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
>>> once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
>>> that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
>>> delete, and -- ALL gone!
>>
>>funny since I don't get any of them either, they delete automatically
>>for me and when I see 30 messages to download and then it deletes them
>>and it shows 3 or maybe 6 messages that were real and not spam that got
>>deleted.....
>>
>>The Democrats must be deathly scared of the truth if they're still
>>flooding the groups with spam to clog up the messages with that much spam.
>>
>>If they can't own it they try to destroy it... That's who Democrats are.
>

>Still, others need to be proected by these 'communist' who are trying
>to flood a newsgroup where freedom of speech still exist.
>
>There is only two solutions to this problem...
>
>one, is to moderate this newsgroup to automatically filter 'floods'
>for
>everyone.
>
>and two, ...a UDP (a UDP program script) will automatically filter
>floods for everyone.
>
>It just takes one person
>with a UDP program
>to elminate
>any floods
>automatically
>for everyone,
>everywhere on Usenet.
>
>It will never be seen again
>by anyone.
>
>The only good commie is a dead commie.
>
>Oh, there is one more option..
>drop the bomb on China.
>
>Exterminate them all.
>

>the horror, the horror, the horror...

oh, i forgot...some of yous might not know what UDP stands for...

read it and weep...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_Death_Penalty

your flooding days are numbered.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<euhgbg130hbf6obanr24c15lch3qkbjbub@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4656&group=alt.politics#4656

From: A25...@krOrange.buzz (CheckBox)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 23:12:09 -0400
 by: CheckBox - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 03:12 UTC

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 15:38:49 +0200, abelard <abelard3@abelard.org>
wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 23:42:48 -0400, CheckBox <A251f1@krOrange.buzz>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 May 2021 18:17:24 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
>>>
>>>I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
>>>once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
>>>that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
>>>delete, and -- ALL gone!
>>
>> I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
>> However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
>> rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
>> the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
>> people who are more prestigious :-)
>
>we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
> nyms
>and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source

Then 6/2/21 should get your interest ... THOUSANDS of
nonsense posts with random, invented, header data
that cannot readily be blocked. This is not little assholes
but a deliberate time-consuming attack. I had to load
the last 10,000 posts just to get behind todays onslaught.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<s4igbgtdgmlfnsbut63psapoe9obpdcsfk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4657&group=alt.politics#4657

From: A25...@krOrange.buzz (CheckBox)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 23:14:45 -0400
 by: CheckBox - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 03:14 UTC

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:54:29 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"abelard" wrote in message
>>
>> we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
>> nyms
>> and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source
>
>Take a look at talk.politics.misc
>
>It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...

Up to at least 5000 ... had to load 10,000 just to get
behind where it started. A totally automated assault
with random headers that will evade any attempt
to block them.

Suggest TPM regulars move to AP as their primary
and merely xpost to TPM for the time being.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<p1jgbg9l24fckleglqb0srs9iek23ejiph@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4658&group=alt.politics#4658

From: A25...@krOrange.buzz (CheckBox)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 23:41:39 -0400
 by: CheckBox - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 03:41 UTC

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:54:29 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"abelard" wrote in message
>>
>> we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
>> nyms
>> and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source
>
>Take a look at talk.politics.misc
>
>It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...

I think I've analyzed their attack strategy ...

talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.australia,alt.politics,alt.checkmate

Neodome, love it or not, is about the last free NNTP portal with
a decent selection of groups. The attack is like what you often
see on mail servers - an automated flood from a different IP
address every time - but in this case aimed at a narrow subset
of "political" groups ... ones that often host un-Woke content
(like YOU, byker).

I suspect the plan is to force Neodome, and maybe others, to
REMOVE these groups entirely.

They COULD rate-limit posts, but you can only get away with
that to a certain degree. Neodomes best defense is to simply
drop these political groups. Then the attackers will move on
to another set, and another, and another. With the high-$$$
cyberattacks currently, no org or govt is going to bother
tracking down a usenet spammer. The attacker could be
some 11-year-old living in Indiana posting through some
Tor-like portals.

If this goes on, the only response would be similar attacks
on pro-Woke favorite groups. Alas that would be the end
of usenet for all intents and purposes - something the left
would very much like to see.

Hmm ... in theory a "nonsense" quasi-AI filter could be
devised. Nonsense posts will be linguistically different
from normal language. Totally different word and
phrase frequency. There are ways around even that,
but it's harder.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<s99pl6$np8$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4659&group=alt.politics#4659

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:33:24 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 05:33 UTC

Byker the Shithead, <news:bY-dnb-Zaem4kSX9nZ2dnUU7-Q3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>
> "abelard" wrote in message

>> we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
>> nyms
>> and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source
>
> Take a look at talk.politics.misc
>
> It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...

Oh Shithie .. Byker had itself killed a few news groups
with indiscriminate crossposting. Now it's jealuos about
someone doing it more efficiently.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<2s7hbg9hgitubr68djmfujkukivf4fcevo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4661&group=alt.politics#4661

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump
From: kurtnick...@gmail.com (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 12:31:13 +0300
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 09:31 UTC

wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 23:42:48 -0400, CheckBox <A251f1@krOrange.buzz>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 May 2021 18:17:24 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
>>>
>>>I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
>>>once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
>>>that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
>>>delete, and -- ALL gone!
>>
>> I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
>> However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
>> rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
>> the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
>> people who are more prestigious :-)
>
>we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
> nyms
>and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source

The individual doing the forging posts mainly in
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh and uses the following:

Bill Flett <notgenx32@gmail.com>
Rudy Canoza <cap@philhendrie.con> AKA
Rudy Canoza <js@phendrie.con> AKA
Rudy Canoza <j__carlson@gmx.com>

When dealing with this loon, do NOT refer to him as 'The Dwarf.'

That's sure to set off a cloud of neodome posts, usually including
homophobic and Trumpophobic memes.
Bill and Rudy before Usenet:

https://tinyurl.com/p5f7vwe8

Bill: 'Yes, we love to play with Neodome'.
Rudy: 'This is beyond debate'.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<gE5uI.15475$gZ.9540@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4690&group=alt.politics#4690

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 10:26:20 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 14:26 UTC

On 6/2/21 6:54 PM, Byker wrote:
> "abelard"  wrote in message
>>
>> we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
>>    nyms
>> and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source
>
> Take a look at talk.politics.misc
>
> It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...

If Democrats can't control it they destroy it.

It's who they are.

All media will be censored by Democrats or die.

It's who they really are.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a form of violence, using force to silence those you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a hate crime when it's illegally forced on citizens.

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<UvSdnTHnnLuKkyT9nZ2dnUU7-RPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4719&group=alt.politics#4719

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!2.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed9.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 12:15:02 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 17:15 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:s99pl6$np8$1@os.motzarella.org...

> Oh Shithie .. Byker had itself killed a few news groups
> with indiscriminate crossposting. Now it's jealuos about
> someone doing it more efficiently.

Wanna see un-neospammed NGs? Try looking them up on news.aioe.org. There are
NO Neospams. Apparently they got the message. Now if only they'd do the same
with Easynews...

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<OrWdnVMlI5rNqCT9nZ2dnUU7-UnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4750&group=alt.politics#4750

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:02:23 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:02 UTC

"The Starmaker" wrote in message

> one, is to moderate this newsgroup to automatically filter 'floods'
> for
> everyone.

Usenet is full of dead "moderated" NGs. Usually what happens is that the
"moderator" gets tired of dealing with the chore, leaves, and the NG dies...

Re: Neoforger sets new record

<6Iadna22p_AJ0CT9nZ2dnUU7-avNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4757&group=alt.politics#4757

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:45:49 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 21:45 UTC

wrote:

> I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
> However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
> rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
> the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
> people who are more prestigious :-)

Then let Easynews know about it...