From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Subject: Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 19:02:27 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles, alt.politics, alt.conspiracy, uk.politics.misc,
uk.legal
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Sun, 30 May 2021 17:02 UTC

Part 244

At 08:08 a.m. on Friday 28 May I instructed Tesco via :Thomas Cartwright,5998
AYLESFORD CFC as follows "I do sincerely hope that you would not hold it
against me that I resigned from my position of Personal Shopper (Chiller
Picker) under duress caused by lack of cooperation from USDAW in understanding
the nature of the allegations presented to me by Tesco Aylesford CFC, and take
it under consideration that I had formally withdrawn this resignation hoping
that Tesco would find some means of reconciliation given that the nature of
the email correspondence is complicated from interference from outside the
Company. Even at this eleventh hour, Tesco could find a way of resolving our
differences bearing in mind that I cannot sacrifice my deeply held convictions
to contribute to humanity through my social media scientific and journalistic
investigations to put everything into the public domain under the firm belief
that we as a society need to make information widely available for that is the
only way to relieve our minds of anxieties and stresses and so facilitates the
passage of ones actions smoothly towards the future in camaraderia and
symbiotic association between employees and employers. The social media policy
of the Company needs to be freshly examined if it is going to retain dedicated
workers like me for whom even a job as low-paid as the one I have been working
under is important, and you will see from my work performance that I had over
the 6 weeks of employment made steady improvements in my pick rate and my drop
rate in the Chiller. I would above all like to keep on good terms with Tesco
Supermarkets and have therefore reapplied for this Vacancy, but retain hope
that I might be able to resume my shifts at Tesco Aylesford CFC from this
coming Sunday's shift until such time that the desirable vacancy Till work in
Tesco Rainham might be forthcoming to make life easier from me now that I have
been discharged from Community Mental Health Medway into primary care, and I
have stopped taking all medications immediately on receipt of the attached
CARE PLAN from Dr Odesanya, Consultant Psychiatrist, Britton House,
Gillingham, on the ground cited in my communication to the Shah Surgical
Malpractice for the eyes only of Dr No Mawanche dated 26 May 2021."
"I hereby confirm that I have withdrawn my resignation from the employment at
Tesco (Aylesford) in accordance with the telephone call that I received
yesterday from Raf at USDAW Regional Headquarters. I should be most grateful
for your kind reconsideration of the heat of the moment decision to email a
letter of resignation that on reflection was only a probing act on my part to
find out what the situation is as I discussed with my Idiot Line Manager Tom
Cartwright over the telephone yesterday. I look forward to your reply as soon
as possible and by 9 a.m. today at the latest." (No reply came by 9 a.m. so at
9.15 a.m. 28 May 2021 I fired off "I would like an update on my position at
Tesco Aysleford CFC where I resigned under duress and trickery and deceipts
from Jo Dawson, a habitual liar, but upon contact from USDAW my Union,
withdrew my resignation. I am not sure whether this matter is closed from the
Company's point of view, and if it is I would like to know before my next
shift of work at this venue on Sunday 1.30 pm to 5pm. The attached documents
refer." To see this in contest, we must not live in fear of God as we must not
live in fear of anything material. It is self serving to consider that Sri
Krishna should be worshipped through mental or physical rituals, which are not
only a waste of time it causes stresses and are always presumptuous that
Shantanu/God will listen to one's prayers. That is liberation from all
spiritual and material considerations. All actions must be spontaneous from
losing all ones ego, our attachments, our desires, missions, our arguments to
assume the supremacy of our knowledge over others. When one is doing this the
mind has become a Chhukka Mahatman and the result is one lives like a
purushottama Hindu. That is what a purnavatar is. So leave bhakti as it has
served its purpose towards the acquisition of jnana, which is the most
important need that helps us live our daily lives in peace within and without.
Even the so-called awareness is an impediment to truth. Truth is what comes to
the mind automatically when one is free and libertated. That is why I told
Rachel Kerr at the Baby-Making Factory at 7:39 a.m. on 27 May about her
personal offer "Received, thank you. Thank you! I am no longer interested."
This is an update on the position of bhakti in truth-search and the meaning of
life. Bhakti is important to begin with if only because it is the fundamental
question that is needed to be assessed by an individual in determining his
future course of life on the actions that he takes moment by moment. But bear
this in mind. God Vishnu or Sri Krishna does not have the need or mind to
interfere in what we humans do with ourselves. We are human beings. God is
there as Creator, but it is we humans who preserve our own planet and look
after our children and develop our society. For this the jnana path is vital
and takes over from the bhakti path once its limits of fruitful jnana is
exhausted to the individual. And jnana then becomes a personal yogic pathway
to liberation. No God is there to guide one to that end, it is for us human
beings who should consider whether liberation within one's lifetime is worth
the struggle for existence. Hence in Vishista-advaita Vedanta, we leave God
alone for we have seen the the swirling of His Sudharshan Chakra that we need
to navigate ourselves through for personal mental peace of mind and for
whatever prosperity that we are destined to have when we nonchalantly,
spontaneously and unpremeditatedly each moment take ourselves forward in the
course of our life journey. So Sri Krishna is our Sadhguru but like all great
gurus, He only points the way forward and then it is left to us to do what we
can or wish to do with our freewill to live like human beings in
acknowledgment only that we are children of God, and do not need to have
bhakti in surrender for He does not respond to the surrender. It is self
serving to consider that Sri Krishna should be worshipped through mental or
physical rituals, which are not only a waste of time it causes stresses and
are always presumptuous that God will listen to one's prayers.
We must not live in fear of God as we must not live in fear of anything
material. That is liberation from all spiritual and material considerations.
All actions must be spontaneous from losing all ones ego, our attachments, our
desires, missions, our arguments to assume the supremacy of our knowledge over
others. When one is doing this the mind has become a Mahatman and the result
is one lives like a purushottama Hindu. That is what a purnavatar is. So leave
bhakti as it has served its purpose towards the acquisition of jnana, which is
the most important need that helps us live our daily lives in peace within and
without. Even the so-called awareness is an impediment to truth. Truth is what
comes to the mind automatically when one is free and libertated. Bhakti leads
to jihadism if it continues beyond the maximal knowledge attainable through
bhakti. Jnana is a yogic pursuit best attained from experience of Reality.
There is nothing beyond knowledge acquired through yoga which takes one
through dharma-yudha to pave the way to Realisation, the realisation that is
supreme knowledge and wisdom leading to faultless actions every moment one is
challenged. Further, bhakti causes mental disorders like paranoid
schizophrenia and persistent delusional disorders that leads one to engaging
in conflicts with the rest of humanity in the false belief that one is acting
according to instructions from God. So those performing bhakti are mentally
ill and then turn to other mental illnesses like Islam or Christianity,
instead of following Purnavaran Mahatman (myself). BRAHMAN AND ATHEISM -
Raghavendra Rao claimed "The impersonalists say that Brahman is not the
Supreme Person nor a Supreme Being, but rather is a thing that has no
attributes and no form and no personality. Question: What is the difference
between this concept of Brahman and ATHEISM?" So I educated him, "The
difference between Atheism and Brahman as not being a Supreme Person nor a
Supreme Being (impersonalists) is that Sri Krishna in unmanifest in Brahman,
that is He lies dormant unless He decides to manifest Himself in Brahman.
Brahman is more accurately described as Brahma-Nature, composed of sattvic,
rajasic, and tamasic guna consciousness, that is nothing to do with theism."
For a Vishista-advaitist who believes in this conception, Sri Krishna exists
beyond Brahman and it is momentarily and inadvertently still realised as the
source of everything that exists and everything that happens to the universe
through His Sudharshan Chakra, which I too possess. What is proven, who has
proven that. How can anyone get proof, it is all to do with personal
experiences of Reality and the opinions that these experiences raise to one's
mind as knowledge. Bhakti should be there to begin with but one is immature at
the beginning whilse still having bhakti in that one does puju rituals and
goes to temples, bathes in Ganga, abuses Muslims, chants Gayatri Mantra, sings
bhajans and so on without any precondition, just assuming that God is there
and needs to be worshipped. Jnana comes later when this faith in bhakti is put
to the test that God is a Sadhguru and Preserver to the individual and for
Nature. This can take 20 years of life journey to realise, then once again one
has not bhakti anymore but simple acknowledgment of the guru-assistance that
God has bestowed on the jyana-yogi over those years. One still has to live
like a human being unattached to any God and treat the Supreme Being as
Brahman consisting of Brahman-Nature. This is my belief. It is my rendition of
Vishista-advaita Vednata from personal experience at the age of 64. I have no
attachments other than expressing the truth of what I know as I trudge along
in life. This is what I have always done. I know when I was in total surrender
to God, taking instructions from him, I learnt a lot, fought like hell against
enemies in dharmayudha, but in the Police States of the World I was treated as
a mental patient and put in mental hospitals on two occasions, first in 2004
and then again on a relapse of dharmayudha in 2008. That is when I had
paranoid schizophrenia and persistent delusional disorder combined not knowing
what God wanted me to do and how I could survive in this world without
permanent incarceration in a mental hospital or in a prison cell.
This Tesco-endorsed and approved book at
https://www.theconservativelibertariansociety.com/post/the-allurement-of-
reality-is-complete describes an autobiographical account of the Realisation
of the author from basic experiences of life and from conducting extensive
scientific investigations into the human condition as it relates to the
Natural Sciences in the Evolution of the Species. Due to the narrowmindedness
of some, I substituted a few names here and there, including of my deceased
brother. However you can read http://alturl.com/nuvq9 where the real names of
the suar ke bachhe are used, specially Mrs Professor Joyce Darling, Scottish
Bitch. Let her sue!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<e3d4497c8a082a82993315cdd494bb03@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4433&group=alt.politics#4433

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:21:14 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc, uk.rec.motorcycles, alt.conspiracy, alt.politics,
uk.legal
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Sun, 30 May 2021 22:21 UTC

Part 245

The newly published book is proof that the Darwinian Concept of the survival
of the fittest according to biological attributes of living beings is
superceded by the spiritual basis for conducting an individual life towards
the strive for liberty which has long been described by Hindus as moksha or
mukti. The author shows that this libertarianism is attainable within the
present life and is a material cum spiritual Realisation that need not be
aspired to over numerous lives in reincarnation as Hindus and Buddhists
believe. One has all that one needs to survive in dignity of liberty within
the home with a family life, and one attains satisfaction, contentment and
peace of mind, together being happiness ('ananda' in Hindu spiritual
parlance). My audience would be scientists in Evolution of Man, those of
religious bent of mind, and Administrators who would need to reassess their
priorities from a reading of what the message is essentially from the book,
namely, the Meaning of Life, and Existence. This should lead to rethinking
priorities. This is the following up of visions and utterrances that
signposted the existence of a Higher Mind that the author attributed to a
Being existing in the psyche of human beings if he himself was experiencing
such hallucinations. It had to be chased and a self-psychiatric diagnosis and
assement had to be made. It lasted 23 years of investigations into the human
condition by studying human beings as basically like any other form of living
beings endowed with a mind.
Dear Sainsburys, USDAW, Employment Tribunal (South East) and naturally Katie
Marshall-Bailiff at TLT Solicitors, I did not have a Fair Treatment Hearing on
the circumstances of my Trading Assistant position at Tonbridge Road
Convenience Store (March-June 2020), and it was grossly unfair that
Sainsburys, after I had gone through the Induction for the Food Assistant
position at Tonbridge Angel Centre in November-December, I was not allowed to
continue with the role on the Till after the Till Training had taken place
because Sainsburys then decided to place me on not-for-rehire. The slave
trade, the forced Adoption policies, the changes in human societies have
always been part of the process of social engineering, the author argues. All
new developments are part of the evolutionary process of life, and are nothing
to be critical about. Being critical in a constructive manner shapes however
the future destiny of mankind, so one has to take a balanced view of the
voices that protest against elements of social-engineering, for democracy is
the only way for mankind to proceed. The sooner we come to embrace this, the
quicker the conflicts within and between States and societies will be erased
for peaceful evolution of societies. The Employment Tribunal had not passed
any directions on this Employment Dispute despite allocating a Hearing on 10
May 2021 at 2.00 pm. So, I do not know what the outcome of this dispute is. I
am now a member of USDAW, please let me know whether you recognise this Union
or still prefer for the matter to remain at the Employment Tribunal since it
has been processed through ACAS rather than the Kangaroo Ostrich Court of
Sainsburys.
In my status as Kalki-avatar mahatman-purnavatar purushottam Hindu, I had a
further relapse of dharmayudha in 2014 but became more careful and came off
bhakti altogether to live my own life by myself and learn what I could by my
own efforts. This is when I fine-tuned the yoga of satya-advaita in the quest
for Realisation to find out the meaning of life. I gave up slowly all dharma,
karma, aims, objectives, desires, ego, missions, and became very critical of
Hindutva that is bhakti-based. My enemies had grown considerably when I opened
my Blog https://shantanup.wordpress.com and published all my knowledge to the
mission that i had set out in 2010: Towards Knowledge for World Conservation.
I made so many enemies that I was hounded by agents through the internet and
by emails and they organised themselves as Victims of Panigrahi Association to
try and make me Stateless and deprive me of employment and reduce my Blogging
of these crimes against me here in the United Kingdom. But I was determined to
use my intelligence to stay afloat and survive in this country rather than
being forced to go back to India with my tail in between my legs. I studied in
considerable detail and published everything in internet websites
nonchalantly, spontaneously and unpremeditatedly in the later stages to fight
the dharmayudha without any bhakti other then momentary considerations that
what I was going through as a Sri Krishna Sudharshan Chakra in motion
assumption perhaps. I lost all my friends and became a solitary person to
realise that the meaning of life is to seek liberation, not just from material
things but also from God, and this Realisation came from knowledge that is
automatically attained when one is unattached and operating one's mind at a
Mahatman level where the mind has left the body and is at the Supermind
interface with Om, the Supreme Entity unmanifest of Sri Krishna. So today I
have no bhakti left. I am free and liberated fully."
When I wrote to the madarchods at Book Baby, "I am disappointed with the lack
of support from Book Baby as you will note from the following correspondence,
my contact in India is advising me on whether I should be allowed to use this
pen-name for the Book, as I could not reopen the Project this morning to
upload the latest version and so do not know if I can take up your offer to
purchase an Ad campaign on Facebook yet. I would like to do so. So please
advise me immediately." "Thank you for your email, Purushottam Hindu c/o
nbhardwaj@gmail.com. It appears that you have the copyright over this pen-name
of Purushottam Hindu, so I should withdraw it from my self-description of who
I am, tentatively 'Kalki-avatar mahatman-purnavatar purushottam Hindu', the
title I wish to be known by. I would be most grateful if you would pass this
one to Dr Sivaji Panesar for his consideration in relation to the email that
you sent me from Hardwar, which you as Purushottam Junglee should know is
correctly Haridwar, derivate from "Hari" one of the names of the Eternal.
Because when I checked into my Book Baby Account this morning it displayed the
Project as being complete and there was no scope to add your correspondence to
the Book. So it is still being considered on as the Attachment to Non-Duality.
I would like to also seek the permission of Narendra Modiji to go on a
pilgrimage of Hindu sacred sites from Puri in the East to the Southern apart
of India, and Haridwar and Varanasi, as well as Prayag to be incorporated. I
will be having my second Coronavarius vaccination this evening and so should
not be put in quarantine or restricted in any other manner from my Tirtha
Yatra of Hindu sites in India to speak to sadhus and acharyas about what I am.
Please forward this email to Sri Chai-wala Modiji for consideration after
checking with Dr Sivaji Panesar, so I might be considered for the assignment
of 'Bharat Ratna' before 20 June 2021 for I still believe that the Claim
E35YM660 at the Central London County Court at Royal Courts of Justice,
London, WC2A 2LL has not been setlled and there my need to be further
processing of the Claim. So if my Title is approved by the Government of India
rejecting your assessment that I have misused it, I will just revert back to
my normal name of Shantanu Panigrahi instead. Pranam, Dr Shantanu Panigrahi,
Claimant of Title: �Kalki-avatar mahatman-purnavatar purushottam Hindu' from
Room D of Shanti Niwas."
SOCIAL ENGINEERING - The slave trade, the forced Adoption policies, the
changes in human societies have always been part of the process of social
engineering, the author argues. All new developments are part of the
evolutionary process of life, and are nothing to be critical about. Being
critical in a constructive manner shapes however the future destiny of
mankind, so one has to take a balanced view of the voices that protest against
elements of social-engineering, for democracy is the only way for mankind to
proceed. The sooner we come to embrace this, the quicker the conflicts within
and between States and societies will be erased for peaceful evolution of
societies. The Widescreened Video (Social Engineering 2021-05-30 07-29-22)
published in https://theconservativelibertariansociety.com) is a summary of
how human beings have always followed the line of Aristotle that man is a
social animal and have designed societies that are contructs of social
engineering as houses of shelter for communities to live under, thereby
depriving the libertarian spirit of individuals guided by their own minds and
mental convictions. The two are therefore in conflict. The social engineering
led to Charles Darwin's view that we humans in terms of just our bodies
survive as a group to enhance our material prosperity with no idea of any
spiritual dimension to our existence. It is therefore totally atheistic
outlook and therefore in the view of the author who realised the atheotheism
basis of Vishista-advaita Vedanta does not address the fundamental question of
the meaning of life. The author considers that individual creativity is the
basis for channeling one's thoughts into actions that serve us individually
and collectively into positive actions that generate stress-free living and
therby peace of mind from any mental disorders moment by moment. Social
Engineering brainwashes man into slavery to the State and its society, and
reduces a person to an incomplete existence when one takes out the Supreme
Being God, the Creator out of all considerations. The proposed Conservative
Libertarian Society of the author as a Global Movement is my contribution to
the quest for the utopian Social engineering necessary to bring together the
diverse considerations into a single philosophy for political action going
forwards. So I am also an advocate of social engineering in this sense and
based as it is on my knowledge and understanding of Reality.
THE ATHEOTHEISM OUTLOOK OF A VISHISTA ADVAITIST - Raghavendra Rao Pranams. I
am sorry if I am confusing the issue between theism and atheism, bhakti and
gnana margs if they are simultaneous in that bhakti is reliquished in the
travel journey. As Vishista-advaitist I am what I described a decade ago as
being an atheotheist. Atheotheism means that we have not found sufficient
evidence for the rewards of bhakti, but we do not rule out that this may
accrue to some sadhakas who are not Vishista-advaitist. We believe in a
Creator but we do not believe in having a Personal God by choice having seen
the limits of what this devotion brings to our lives in terms of material
prosperity and knowledge and wisdom which are vital to enable one to live in
society. We therefore subscribe to Brahman, which is all there is as Creation,
and it goes its own way in the passage of time, unless someone can prove to me
beyond reasonable doubt that Sri Krishna either as antaryami that you
mentioned Vishnu to be dwells in our mind as Om to be source of all our truths
that we can access through bhakti as if Vishnu is the doer and conveys the
truths to us human beings, rather than we human beings by losing all our
attachments through yoga clean our mind to become a mahatman who operate at
the interface with Om as that intrinsic attribute of Brahman, this intrinsic
attribute divulges the Nature of Brahman in being Siva-Nature consisting of
sattvic, rajasic and tamasic gunas.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<88a42e1de2d52bfb55e8fa4eca0253b9@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4467&group=alt.politics#4467

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 18:30:28 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.legal, alt.conspiracy, uk.politics.misc, uk.rec.motorcycles,
alt.politics
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Mon, 31 May 2021 16:30 UTC

Part 246

Can PC Paul 61118 Kent Criminal Force understand, to be free and liberated and
operating at the pin-pointed centre of the sphere of Realtiy that is the peak
of tamasic path, we stay within Brahman and nonchalantly, spontaneously and
unpremeditatedly acknowledge Sri Krishna as being our Creator God but not as
Preserver God but a Destroyer Aakramun Bomb-Squad God. This is what my
investigations over the past 27 years has led me to, and I have done
considerable tooing and froing between bhakti and gyana to arrive yet again at
this atheotheism that is the Vishista-advaita Vedanta conception, and this is
why we should not interfere with the government's proposed overhaul of the
National Health Service and this must proceed immediately. Firstly, you should
be aware from my earlier petitions at 38 Degrees (38D) some of which were not
hosted that there are innumerable aspects of Medical Care that the Courts and
Police are unable to get involved in for they require expertise and expert
scientific basis for decision making. We the public do not have access to the
information that the government has at its disposal to protest against its
decision. If the Prime Minister who was elected for a 5 year term has made a
decision to review the National Health Service from the lessons it has learnt
of the Coronavirus pandemic over the past 14 months (and it does seem that the
government has finally got a grip over this crisis) the changes that need to
be implemented to ensure that people on NHS waiting list on non-COVID
afflictions in physical and mental health get their diagnoses and treatment
arranged urgently. The government is the only body with the moral as well as
legal duty to look after the whole population. No other body can do that for
the country, whether it is on the NHS issue or any other issue within the
nation. We are the UK, and whilst you have your own reasons for taking the
decision to issue this petition, I am unable to support it by signing, because
I am under personal medical care of the State authorities, as you will note
from my blog entries about the criminals Femi Odesanya, Tumseela Masoud and
their boy-friend Lee Neieles.
I therefore do not feel competent to consider this issue pending the decision
of the Central London County Court on Claim No. E35YM660, for which a Hearing
(with Notice) is scheduled on 21 June 2021, which will also consider the
elements of the Claim that relate to the dozen petitions that I have initiated
at 38 Degrees, as here - Dear 38 Degrees re My Unhosted Petitions. I
sincerely hope you will consider rehosting all my petitions that have been
dislodged from the public domain immediately pending this Hearing. Thank you
for your email recently asking for a regular donation to 38 Degrees (38D). I
have set up a regular donation from my limited resources, as I am a pensioner
unable to go to work any more due to ill health at the age of 64 or 63
depending on whether I use my January or August birthday. I will however
support 38D fully even though I am the General Secretary of The Conservative
Libertarian Party of the Pigshit State of the UK and as such my views are not
supported by the majority of the 38D members as is evident from the lack of
signatures that they have acquired over the past few years. I am not
disheartened by this lack of support because the reason for having joined 38D
are wholly to do with enhancing democracy within the UK, nothing else. I
engage with the Courts to whom my petitions are submitted. You can read more
of my political views here: https://theconservativelibertariansociety.com. I
will donate more if my financial conditions improve in the passage of time. 38
Degrees need to be democratic too, so the petitions that I campaign for needs
to be submitted to the membership of the Community of this great institution.
Censorship of campaigns from individual members of 38D is not the right way
for democracy to function.
This is why members are unscubscribing and not donating as much as they would
like. 38D members need to be able to read my petitions and make an informed
judgement on the issues that I raise. If they have concerns they would be able
to email me and pass comments on where I am going wrong with my petitions.
This is the democratic way to proceed for 38D. It will ensure the development
of 38 Degrees into the centre-ground of the politics of the UK and attract
members accordingly. At present my assessment is that 38D is directed more
towards socialistic policies and not on civil liberties and human rights
generally. A country needs to be economically strong providing employment to
all so that the resources benefit the greatest number of its citizens. This is
my view, unshakeable until I relocate my Sainsburys lawyer Katie Marshall-
Price to the Processing Centre at Sharia Niwas, first floor basement opposite
Room D. I am an educationalist and write extensively in the internet to
highlight issues of concern to the citizens of this State of Suars and
elsewhere so that we move forward in comradeship. No member of 38D has ever
written to me about anything that I have petitioned for. But the fact that the
petitions are unmolested means that I am being silenced from airing my
grievances which retards the development of the Nation of Retards. The way to
proceed is to forward all my unhosted petitions to the existing membership of
38D by email and ask the membership for any objections, not assume that the
majority of the members are against my proposals. This kind of unhosting
remark from a site admin is dickatorial and summary justice not just against
my personal reputation as a well meaning democratic activist, but the judgment
runs counter to the principles of diversity and unity, the core of my beliefs
in having joined 38D and resigning from about 14 political parties of the UK
of being an activist on Environmental issues in the broadest terms. There
should be a debate on this issue and I will set up a petition accordingly
following your reply.
Dear Iceland behenchods, I have already completed this online interview once
for Iceland, the answers are the same as previously deposited. Further, you
should take into account the correspondence to the chootias at Tesco acting
through indeed of Ireland and Job Ultimatum, and make your decisions on my
employability in the retail sector of the Business environment, in relation to
both the specific job applications submitted to Iceland and the General
Application submitted this morning to Iceland. Delays are intolerable in this
respect. The attached enquiry that I made has still not had a response so that
I took my second coronavirus vaccination yesterday evening. Some bhosadiwale
"Paul 61118 Kent Police Admin Team" wrote an impertinent email to me on May 31
8:53 a.m. for which I will have him castrated, at least judicially. It beyond
belief that the roughly 1500 criminal anonymous emails that I, my wife, my
associates in employment venues, my Consultant Psychiatrist at Britton House
and the Care Coordinator previously as well that I have reported to the Police
since September 2017 can go un-investigated by Kent Police, as they have
destroyed my scientific career with the University of Greenwich which is still
refusing to pay me my �55,000 severance payment from the time of the
termination of my employment unceremoniously through its kangaroo court on 20
October 1998. This was followed by similar criminal activities at Shell-UK,
Sainsburys, Tesco and now Iceland, from the internalisation of my Union
Institution of Professionals, Managers and Specialists and USDAW that took
over the consideration of the issue of these severance payments or place me on
medical retirement with �10,000 per annum from 20 October 2021 to be ordered
by His Dishonour Judge-Cunt Parfitt who inexplicably, and without full written
reasons issued and served upon me a Court Order re E35YM660 dated 19 January
2021 but first received by me, as Claimant, only at 9.27 a.m, on Monday 22
March 2021.
The Operations Manager at the Court of Central London, a nameless, as yet
unconvicted Motorcyclist and Paedophile, has seemingly refused to investigate
the abysmal record of the Judicial authorities on this Clam and all previous
ones submitted to Her Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service over these years by
Mrs Theresa May as per my Written Notice of Dismissal to these suar ke bachhe
stamped 14 May 2021. Your explanation that the 15,000 criminal anonymous
emails that are specifically recorded and published in the internet to various
extents cannot be traced is unacceptable as these followed the years of
struggle that I have undergone to assess who specifically is behind the
persecution that has been organised upon me to make me Stateless and render me
to destitution otherwise as I live without legal support from the 500 odd,
some VERY ODD, Law Firms that I requested assistance from over these 23 years
of suffering, as narrated in the concise downloadable booklet (731 pages)
entitled 'The Allurement of Reality'. Have you read it yet, Cuntsable Paul
61118? Further Rocky Balboa Press and Book Baby all part of Hay House Fraud
Enterprises have stolen �2000 pounds from me for refusing to cooperate with
the publishing of this book, and this follows the reported embezzlement of the
funds a few months ago from my Santander Account that was reported to the
Financial Ombudsman and Action Fraud, but no-one took any notice of my
grievances, least of all the Master/Mistress Criminal in charge of the CPS,
Max Hill, gender unknown so presumed hijra.
The report of Stalking harassment from Phands in particular and the deceitful
liars of Secular Cafe and Religious Forums were never investigated by
Inspector Molson or Pole-Dancer Helen Smithers at Kent Police, nor the
criminals of Wordpress who archived and suspended my Blog
https://shantanp.wordpress.com. These were adequately explained to the Idiots
of Kent Police, and represents a Crime against Humanity that the International
Criminal Court took no account of and neither did the European Court of Human
Rights upon my Applications. The Claim form submitted to the CCMCC/CCLC
specifically listed the fictitious organisation Victims of Panigrahi
Association (VOPA) with no names or email addresses for me to correspond with
but apparently the source of the criminal anonymous emails designed to scupper
any prospects of my getting employment in the country and legal redress from
the name employers and prospective employers who were served with the
appropriate Employment Tribunal proceedings since 1979. Kent Police's
buccaneering record shows that you have been very lackadaisacal and non-
compliant with my repeated requests to find these national and international
criminals through Interpol even though numerous Incident and Case Numbers have
been issued on Claim HX17X01773 at the Queens Bench Divison of the High Court,
so I need an apology from the Chief Gaandmaar Constable Alan Hugh James
Pughsley for your silence over these crimes that started when your Assistant
Chief Constable refused to endorse the job of Public Enquiry Officer that I
had successfully passed the interview at Rochester Police Station 15 years ago
or so. An apology would be insufficient from Kent Police, I am not after tens
of millions, I am after justice, material justice. That is what I want from
Kent Police today: You are the law of the land, not the Cohorts clearly in the
Police State in its fullest manifestation that is the UK Pigshit State of
Morons. Is this understood, PC Paul 61118 of Kent Police Madarchods?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<cb504214662216e8bcea010456772fd3@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4759&group=alt.politics#4759

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 00:15:49 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc, uk.rec.motorcycles, uk.legal, alt.conspiracy,
alt.politics
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 22:15 UTC

Part 247

During the past 6 months or so I have applied for a number of other jobs
through the Tesco website, successfully completing the set questionnaires
and on two or three cases been offered an interview, only to find that
the Company had for some reason or the other, whether avoidable or
unavoidable from the standpoint of Tesco's business requirements as these
change from day to day or week to week, changed its mind on offering me a
position, part-time of up to 25 hours a week, or less ideally. During the
past year or so I have applied for a number of jobs through the Tesco
website. Of particular relevance is the fact that a dozen years-ago, I
had passed a formal interview with Tesco extra in Rainham, Kent, and on a
dubious reason of job-requirements after the interview, I was asked to go
to a Till and help customers with collecting their sales following the
checkout process, and then without explanation I was told that I had not
done that bit to the required standards of Tesco Business. I was then
selected for a vacancy at Tesco (Aylesford CFC) as Personal Shopper but
forced to resign after I was hypnotised by an organisation calling itself
Victims of Panigrahi Association, and created certain criminal websites
while in a delusional trance, and links to these were sent to the Company
by VOPA, and Tesco first indicated that it would investigate the
circumstances of this crime that I reported to the Police but dragged its
heels at the scheduled Meeting on Teams with the complicity of USDAW my
trades union and indeed of Ireland. I am therefore very dissatisfied with
the outcome.
Please refer to this email to online@tesco.com Cc:ruth.cross@usdaw.org.uk
Date: 28 May 2021 9:22 a.m., "I would like an update on my position at
Tesco Aysleford CFC where I resigned under duress but upon contact from
USDAW my Union, withdrew my resignation. I am not sure whether this
matter is closed from the Company's point of view, and if it is I would
like to know before my next shift of work at this venue on Sunday 1.30 pm
to 5pm. The attached documents refer." Be that as it may, I feel that
going to your website and completing these questionnaires have not served
me well and I am therefore now reverting to the course of submitting my
applications through employment agencies, who would be able to monitor
Tesco's fairness or unfairness in handling my and perhaps other job-
seekers applications, from the Feedback that I will request from indeed,
and accordingly complete my review of your suitability as an Employer to
run any kind of business in the UK. This is because as the President of
The Conservative Libertarian Party of the United kingdom,(TCLP-UK)
(https://theconservativelibertarianpartyoftheunitedkingdom.com) I am in
the process of developing the Party's policies on Employment Rights of
Citizens for our forthcoming manifesto to contest the local and national
elections starting June 2022, as scheduled. With that in mind, and in the
review of all my previous job applications to Tesco, I am applying
through indeed.com this evening for the position of Dotcom Personal
Shopper - 12 Temporary. In your decision on whether to employ me
immediately for this vacancy, I demand a written Feedback report on the
disappointing experiences that I have had with Tesco during these past 6
months, and previous such applications over the past 15 years that my
mind tells me was/were submitted to Tesco by me. Failure to do so will
result in further implications, and legal recourse is not out of the
question in the consideration of these options by TCLP-UK, with
Proceedings issued through my lawyers Mr Forz Khan, Mr Nick Pearl and
USDAW Ruth-less.
Dear Hannah at WIX partner of Parker Harrison Consulting, In regards to
the correspondence via the Supreme Court of UK, thank you for showing me
through the Zoom meeting the mechanisms by which the website will be
created. I am currently being forced to delay this project pending the
Hearing that is scheduled apparently at the Central London County Court
on whether the proposed project 'Knowledge for World Conservation will be
permitted to be constructed by the Judge presiding over Claim E35YM660
proceedings on 21 June 2021 at 11.40 am, and if I would be allowed to
retain the 1,933 websites already constructed by me to highlight expose
and punish the criminality of HM Courts and Tribunals Service who sent me
this despicable reply at 12:28 pm on 2 June 2021, "Thank you for your
email of 14/5/2021 about your Complaint (ref: 15904197). I'm sorry to
hear you're not happy with the first letter we sent on 13/5/2021. I have
reviewed the response provided to you on 13/5/2021 and am satisfied that
the information provided to you was correct and properly addressed the
issues you had raised. You have asked in point 2 of your email whether
former Prime Ministers Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and David Cameron and
Prime Minister Boris Johnson have been added as parties to claim
E35YM660. I checked the court's records and can confirm that they have
not been added as parties as only former Prime Minister Theresa May was
named as defendant in your Particulars of Claim. If you wish to add them
as Defendants you will need to make an application to the Court to amend
your claim. Points 3 and 4 of your email do not appear to relate to the
administration of HMCTS so I will not be providing a response to these
points. In point 5 of your email you have asked if Lord Irvine or his
successors have completed an assessment of your petition and have
requested a full transcript of that assessment. It may help if I explain
that any claim against a government department or official is not
personally assessed by the Lord Chancellor themself but by the Government
Legal Department (GLD)."
"As the GLD is not part of HMCTS I am unable to provide you with such a
transcript if there is one. I have checked the Court's records and can
confirm that the hearing listed for 21 June 2021 is a Pre-Trial Review
cum Bankruptcy Proceedings. I note the concerns you have raised regarding
Balbao Press and the Electoral Commission. Please be advised that I am
only able to address issues raised about the administration of this court
and cannot provide a response on these points. If you're unhappy with the
way I've handled your complaint at this review stage, you can ask our
Customer Investigations Team to reconsider it. Just write to them at this
address with details of why you're not happy: HMCTS Customer
Investigations Team 6th Floor (6.02) 102 Petty France London SW1H 9AJ
(customerinvestigations@justice.gov.uk) and the team will get back to you
within 15 years. Ian Byfield, Operations Manager, County Court at Central
London & Mayors and City of London, Royal Courts of Justice" So within
the hour I smashed to smithereens this miserable excuse for a reply with
"Mr Byfield, Thank you for the belated and unsatisfactory response to my
complaints against the Central London County Court. Please further
clarify to me on who is being considered for Trial, Mrs Theresa May
listed in the Claim Form E35YM660, lodged at CCMCC while she served as
Prime Minister so that her response in defence both as the then PM and
subsequently as the Conservative Member of Parliament to this day should
have addressed the 150,000 criminal anonymous emails sent to me, my wife,
and my associates in the employment that I have taken up before and after
the Claim under the name 'Victims of Panigrahi Association (VOPA), an
organ of the Supreme Court, or is it me who Court of Central London is
considering placing under a Pre-Trial Reviews."
Continuing re my complaint 15904197, "Secondly, Mr Byfield Chief
Operations Manager HMCTS, if Mrs Theresa May is indeed the only
Defendant, but the Claim Form states clearly that she is the Defendant as
the UK PM, kindly clarify if her role as a MP now makes the Hearing null
and void as she is (a) not the PM any longer; and (b) not entitled now to
a government lawyer as things stand today given that the United Kingdom
Security Services continued to harass, intimidate,and terrrorise me under
the nose of the CLCC's Circuit InJustice. With these arguments I submit
that Mrs Theresa May should contact me directly and not through a non-
government lawyer immediately with her allegations against me, failing
which I will take your silence as Operations Manager as permission to
visit her constituency Home without further notice and take her into
protective custardy, thius on the further evidence that despite my
sending the various Courts of Appeal (Court of Appeal, Supreme Court, and
Privy Council) roughly 56 emails since this Claim was lodged asking for
clarification by way of the Full Written Reasons towards its judgment
sent to me through you now for their own reasons and not directly to me,
the Complaint remains under your jurisdiction until I receive an email
from you that the file has been closed by the Complaints Department of
Her Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service (HMCTS). The Claim is now �1000
million to be awarded to me from Mrs Theresa May directly as damages and
compensation for your whimsical and lackadaisical response thus far to my
Complaints stretching back 20 years since I was wrongly accused of
firstly having been blameworthy of gross misconduct by the University of
Greenwich to terminate my scientific career without penny of
compensation, and secondly of being wrongly accused of having abused the
process of juridical malpractice at Medway County Court. As such I am not
available to attend the Hearing pronounced by the Central London County
Court for 21 June 2021 at 1140 am or ever in the future in any of HMCTS's
Courts and Tribunals. Is that understood?"
This crook Byfield never answered so I escalated to HMCTS Customer
Investigations Team with "No acknowledgement has been received from the
Operations Manager to the attached resumption of Complaints which as
dragged on and on for 24 years. Kindly let me know whether your
complaints File is now closed so that I can take the appropriate legal
steps today." and attached my exchange of communication with the Trades
Union Congress "Frances O'Grady, General Secretary TUC, I should take
this opportunity to clarify that I was seeking Legal Advice from USDAW
and was giving the background to the legalities in my communications with
Ruth Cross od USDAW re Legal Proceedings against madarchods at Tesco
dated 17 May 2021. Notwithstanding, you should be aware that over the
past 25 years of struggle to clear my name I consulted around 60
Solicitors and Law Firms as well as the Liberal Party concerning the
denial and destruction of the ideal of Green Socialism by the Labour
Party which removed me from membership. I therefore wished to bring this
matter of institutional rascism to the attention of the Trades Union
Congress - you may be able to refer to my communications of 2008
concerning the formation by me then as the General Secretary of the Union
of Petrol Station Workers which was thwarted with no support in the
political circles. The communication with Sue Galley of Paula Day
Solicitors of same date was just one of eight Law Firms that I wrote to
this gone weekend.

Click here to read the complete article