From: tedsmas...@gmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.politics,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.women,soc.men
Subject: DO NOT let them vaccinate you! At stake is your soul!
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 07:17:51 -0400
 by: Ted - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 11:17 UTC

Covid vaccine is the Mark of the Beast!

Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in
hell. -- Matthew 10:28

Have you ever wondered what kind of people are those who can justify
creating and administering worldwide a vaccine that is known to have
fetal tissue as part of its ingredients? A vaccine that is designed
as gene therapy, that does not fit the vaccine definition, to alter
the global population who neither understand what is happening to
them or know the spiritual meaning of the ingredients in the vaccine?

https://beastwatchnews.com/covid-vaccine-is-the-mark-of-the-beast-let-m
e-show-why-how-and-what-it-means

Re: DO NOT let them vaccinate you! At stake is your soul!

<s9ba3v$9bo$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4743&group=alt.politics#4743

From: unbreaka...@secmail.pro (Unbreakable Disease)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.politics,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 19:21:00 +0000
 by: Unbreakable Disease - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 19:21 UTC

On 03.06.2021 11:17, Ted wrote:
> Covid vaccine is the Mark of the Beast!
>
> Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
> but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
> -- Matthew 10:28
>
> Have you ever wondered what kind of people are those who can justify
> creating and administering worldwide a vaccine that is known to have
> fetal tissue as part of its ingredients? A vaccine that is designed as
> gene therapy, that does not fit the vaccine definition, to alter the
> global population who neither understand what is happening to them or
> know the spiritual meaning of the ingredients in the vaccine?
>
> https://beastwatchnews.com/covid-vaccine-is-the-mark-of-the-beast-let-m
> e-show-why-how-and-what-it-means
Why would God allow them to take a vaccine? There are billions of people
around the world that aren't aware of anything written in it. This God
is likely to be a deceiver if he exists.

--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

Re: DO let them vaccinate you! At stake is your health!

<s9bjqv$mb3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4758&group=alt.politics#4758

From: eat...@every.thing (Omni Vore)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: DO let them vaccinate you! At stake is your health!
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:07:28 -0700
 by: Omni Vore - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 22:07 UTC

On 6/3/2021 4:17 AM, Ted wrote:

> Covid vaccine is

a lifesaver.

Go fuck yourself, trolling shitstain.

Re: DO let them vaccinate you! At stake is your health!

<almarsoft.5613812465517399371@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4760&group=alt.politics#4760

From: tedsmas...@gmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.bible
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 18:32:19 -0400
 by: Ted - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 22:32 UTC

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:07:28 -0700, Omni Vore <eats@every.thing> wrote:
> On 6/3/2021 4:17 AM, Ted wrote:

> > Covid vaccine is

> a lifesaver.

> Go fuck yourself, trolling shitstain.

I am indeed blessed. Thank you, Omni.

Matthew 5:11-12
"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven:
for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

Yea, Lord Jesus, your faithful servant Ted is indeed blessed to be
persecuted by these
sinful evil doers for thy sake. Amen.

Re: DO let them vaccinate you! At stake is your health!

<s9blcb$2532$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4761&group=alt.politics#4761

From: bud_frow...@aggregoat.con (Bud Frawley)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.bible
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:33:44 -0700
 by: Bud Frawley - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 22:33 UTC

On 6/3/2021 3:32 PM, Ted wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:07:28 -0700, Omni Vore <eats@every.thing> wrote:
>> On 6/3/2021 4:17 AM, Ted wrote:
>

>> > Covid vaccine is
>

>> a lifesaver.
>

>> Go fuck yourself, trolling shitstain.
>

> I am indeed blessed. Thank you, Omni.
>
> Matthew 5:11-12
> "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all
> manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
> Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so
> persecuted they the prophets which were before you."
>
> Yea, Lord Jesus, your faithful servant Ted is indeed blessed to be persecuted by
> these sinful evil doers for thy sake. Amen.

Did you get shotted with the vaxine yet?