From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: nurses should not laugh
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:01:48 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:TvN8OFmmx7I3wg0/j/ewj6HlLHY=
 by: Bill - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:01 UTC

Nurses Shouldn’t Laugh

“Of course, I won’t laugh,” said the nurse. “I’m a professional. In over
twenty years I’ve never laughed at a patient.”

“Okay then,” said Mr. Robot, and he proceeded to drop his trousers,
revealing the smallest unit the nurse had ever seen. In length and width,
it was almost identical to an AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the nurse tried to stifle a giggle, but it just
came out. And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing.
Feeling very bad that she had laughed at the man’s junk, she composed
herself as well as she could.

“I am so sorry,” she said. “I don’t know what came over me. On my honour as
a nurse and a lady, I promise that won’t happen again. Now, tell me, what
seems to be the problem?”

“It’s swollen,” Mr. Robot replied.

She ran out of the room.

Re: nurses should not laugh

<ftmo3hps6458vv5ihklumbaeh3corr41n2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4708&group=rec.boats#4708

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: nurses should not laugh
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 07:53:31 -0400
 by: John H - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 11:53 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:01:48 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nurses Shouldn’t Laugh
>
>“Of course, I won’t laugh,” said the nurse. “I’m a professional. In over
>twenty years I’ve never laughed at a patient.”
>
>“Okay then,” said Mr. Robot, and he proceeded to drop his trousers,
>revealing the smallest unit the nurse had ever seen. In length and width,
>it was almost identical to an AAA battery.
>
>Unable to control herself, the nurse tried to stifle a giggle, but it just
>came out. And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing.
>Feeling very bad that she had laughed at the man’s junk, she composed
>herself as well as she could.
>
>“I am so sorry,” she said. “I don’t know what came over me. On my honour as
>a nurse and a lady, I promise that won’t happen again. Now, tell me, what
>seems to be the problem?”
>
>“It’s swollen,” Mr. Robot replied.
>
>She ran out of the room.

LOL!

Re: nurses should not laugh

<tcm44hl5a0hn0aq04kjnh9l9kgfvqtucj0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4762&group=rec.boats#4762

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 17:58:45 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:58 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:01:48 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nurses Shouldn’t Laugh
>
>“Of course, I won’t laugh,” said the nurse. “I’m a professional. In over
>twenty years I’ve never laughed at a patient.”
>
>“Okay then,” said Mr. Robot, and he proceeded to drop his trousers,
>revealing the smallest unit the nurse had ever seen. In length and width,
>it was almost identical to an AAA battery.
>
>Unable to control herself, the nurse tried to stifle a giggle, but it just
>came out. And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing.
>Feeling very bad that she had laughed at the man’s junk, she composed
>herself as well as she could.
>
>“I am so sorry,” she said. “I don’t know what came over me. On my honour as
>a nurse and a lady, I promise that won’t happen again. Now, tell me, what
>seems to be the problem?”
>
>“It’s swollen,” Mr. Robot replied.
>
>She ran out of the room.

Aww... he made a funny. Did you doo doo in your pants? Or, do commies
just shit on others?

Re: nurses should not laugh

<dem44hpelet7sq3r28klro2ltt9qoo78sm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4763&group=rec.boats#4763

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 17:59:20 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:59 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 07:53:31 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:01:48 -0000 (UTC), Bill
><califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Nurses Shouldn’t Laugh
>>
>>“Of course, I won’t laugh,” said the nurse. “I’m a professional. In over
>>twenty years I’ve never laughed at a patient.”
>>
>>“Okay then,” said Mr. Robot, and he proceeded to drop his trousers,
>>revealing the smallest unit the nurse had ever seen. In length and width,
>>it was almost identical to an AAA battery.
>>
>>Unable to control herself, the nurse tried to stifle a giggle, but it just
>>came out. And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing.
>>Feeling very bad that she had laughed at the man’s junk, she composed
>>herself as well as she could.
>>
>>“I am so sorry,” she said. “I don’t know what came over me. On my honour as
>>a nurse and a lady, I promise that won’t happen again. Now, tell me, what
>>seems to be the problem?”
>>
>>“It’s swollen,” Mr. Robot replied.
>>
>>She ran out of the room.
>
>LOL!

Oh I get it. Little Commie Billy shit on Dummy.